Dear Middis And Middelitos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

Me and some friends have decided to farm TG for next coming 2 weeks there for i ask you kindly to not pull any mobs in our cave.
If you break these rules i ll ask to have you banned from further comin FFA raids and i ll also make a thread listin your names and guilds here on FH.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely yours Remeem of DooM

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Aldrick said:
Im ashamed of being in same guild as him atm. :puke:

From what i see here I feel sorry for you too mate.

Tis better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot, than open it and remove all doubt.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Svendoc said:
From what i see here I feel sorry for you too mate.

Tis better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot, than open it and remove all doubt.
So what i wrote makes me an idiot? Since i think that sort of behaviour is unacceptable?

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Embarrasing that he is part of the mid realm really. Well his fun will end soon :)

I really feel sorry for you Aldrick :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Remem said:
Hi

Me and some friends have decided to farm TG for next coming 2 weeks there for i ask you kindly to not pull any mobs in our cave.
If you break these rules i ll ask to have you banned from further comin FFA raids and i ll also make a thread listin your names and guilds here on FH.

Thanks in advance

You are an idiot, all I can think to say after reading that. :m00:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Cozak said:
You are an idiot, all I can think to say after reading that. :m00:

He's not an idiot cozak :) called sarcasm mate.......or atleast hes trying :D

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
can't you see he made this thread to make a point that he got flamed for something he was innocent to in his eyes?

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
like zorinn said.

remeem might take it to far here but comeon take a look at the situation.

remeem goes to tg and spends many hours there dying and whatnot next thing he's getting told get the fuck out or we get you banned from all further raids, that's all remeem finds out. how nice is that. now he's taking the piss on the person flamming him. and ye he deserves it, but mebbe it's the wrong way to do it cause ppl might misunderstand this, give remeem some levay and see how he's been treated injustly then you'll understand why he's written this post

Bloody/Baduska speaking

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
I totally agree, what if you were to go kill any named mob and when you've done it you get spammed in PM's saying he's booked and that you're gonna get banned from all FFA raids in the future.

Wouldn't you react aswell?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Hi

Thanks in advance

Did you just book TG for 2 streight weeks?...

Sarcasm...Then I understand you...

If not then piss off :p

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Zorin said:
I totally agree, what if you were to go kill any named mob and when you've done it you get spammed in PM's saying he's booked and that you're gonna get banned from all FFA raids in the future.

Wouldn't you react aswell?

Since im somewhat involved in this, i was AT the site and did surely did they get a lot of spam both from Venom and a friendly reminder from me.And since I brougt it up with the SUM sm from HoS GM's (since im alliance leader of Norrsken) they _STILL_ tried to kill hurika about 20 mins after they killed ISSO instead of just tossing in the towel and say one litle word to the raid leaders "sorry" and just park the toons on safe spot and bash the mobs at a more convienment time. And this whole crap whould never had "escalated" to this huge flamethrower war.

As i see it the most flexible solution to this shit had been.
<raidleader> Uhmm hi
<fella> wait im am bit bussy, we are mid fight.
<raidleader> oh i only wanted to know if you read the midgaard section of FH cause we have a planned raid at spot X and we have rally the whole alliance and posted about our plans on FH since it is common curtency to check there.
<fella> uhmm nope but give me a min, still fighting.
<fella> ikk i had no idea this was how it was done this way, sorry uhmm we have already killed ...............................................

Any raid leader that flame somebody that dint know the routines should be shot, but in this litle incident the <fella> had absolutly no urge at all to solve this in a flexible way, instead they start pulling next mob and putting ppl on ignore.

And by reading their responses here they have proven themself that this was not a isulated thing and that this is their way of playing the game and there by accept that the midgaard community might remeber their misdeeds and keep it in mind for furter raids. I know i will atleast.

//BimboBane

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
BimboBane said:
Since im somewhat involved in this, i was AT the site and did surely did they get a lot of spam both from Venom and a friendly reminder from me.And since I brougt it up with the SUM sm from HoS GM's (since im alliance leader of Norrsken) they _STILL_ tried to kill hurika about 20 mins after they killed ISSO instead of just tossing in the towel and say one litle word to the raid leaders "sorry" and just park the toons on safe spot and bash the mobs at a more convienment time. And this whole crap whould never had "escalated" to this huge flamethrower war.

As i see it the most flexible solution to this shit had been.
<raidleader> Uhmm hi
<fella> wait im am bit bussy, we are mid fight.
<raidleader> oh i only wanted to know if you read the midgaard section of FH cause we have a planned raid at spot X and we have rally the whole alliance and posted about our plans on FH since it is common curtency to check there.
<fella> uhmm nope but give me a min, still fighting.
<fella> ikk i had no idea this was how it was done this way, sorry uhmm we have already killed ...............................................

Any raid leader that flame somebody that dint know the routines should be shot, but in this litle incident the <fella> had absolutly no urge at all to solve this in a flexible way, instead they start pulling next mob and putting ppl on ignore.

And by reading their responses here they have proven themself that this was not a isulated thing and that this is their way of playing the game and there by accept that the midgaard community might remeber their misdeeds and keep it in mind for furter raids. I know i will atleast.

//BimboBane

I got noone on /ignore fyi thats cheatin.

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Hi

Thanks in advance

hehe,
might as well start booking all the good camps in ToA while your at it ;p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I know if I had been in tg for say 7-8 hours getting to the right mobs in a small FS team I sure as hell didnt want to FO if some came and claimed they had " Booked " TG.

And surely his being a little sarcastic in his post??

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its a shame I'm only around for a day or so after patch because I'd buy tickets to see ReMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMewossname taking on Isso after that.

Hmm, it is a good day to buy shares in popcorn companies methinks :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Kraben said:
I know if I had been in tg for say 7-8 hours getting to the right mobs in a small FS team I sure as hell didnt want to FO if some came and claimed they had " Booked " TG.QUOTE]

Or you could just save everyone a lot of time and check FH, not as if this is a new thing. Been happening a long time on BW, now no more BW so, obviously, the same tradition will be upheld on FH.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Kraben said:
I know if I had been in tg for say 7-8 hours getting to the right mobs in a small FS team I sure as hell didnt want to FO if some came and claimed they had " Booked " TG.QUOTE]

Or you could just save everyone a lot of time and check FH, not as if this is a new thing. Been happening a long time on BW, now no more BW so, obviously, the same tradition will be upheld on FH.

well he didn't know about FH having booking

and bimbobane, why not let them finish the mob they worked so hard for. they didn't know about a booking system. that is only fair isn't it

Bloody posting - now im making him his own account damnit!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Animus said:

and bimbobane, why not let them finish the mob they worked so hard for. they didn't know about a booking system. that is only fair isn't it

Well seems sorted now, and hopefully wont happen to anyone again in the future.

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Animus said:

Thing is that i came in after they killed Isso, what i asked them to do was not to continue slaughtering, but that was sumthing that was not even discussable for them. Well well

//BimboBane

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
they had died 3 times to hurika and just wanted to finish him, why not let them?

i dont see why they should be forced out of the dungeon just cause of the booking since they weren't aware of it. letting them finnish hurika would be nice

you saw them starting on hurika, yes but thats after they died released and came back. so let them finish her

edit // Bloody/Baduska

eogren

Fledgling Freddie
guys nvm..why even bother? we all acting all greedy..why?

it pisses me of when ppl told me that i needed to post on BW and FH
to book TG but i did coz of respect..
but when ive done all that +getting enough ppl to come with me what happens? named mobs have ben killed.. same thing second and third time same guilds killed the named mobs..In some way we all need to be at least fair
just for fun..IMO if u read a post saying a guild wanna farm TG and u guys don't agree don't be cowards and just take it be mature and write that YOU also wanna hunt there and then we could just hunt together like friends or just plan 2 raids at the same time.. for example VENOM goes council and
BO goes ISSO np...right?

i mean why do we need so many items for? to sale? coz we need to buy what? more items? can't understand

peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom