Dear Middis And Middelitos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
eogren said:
guys nvm..why even bother? we all acting all greedy..why?

it pisses me of when ppl told me that i needed to post on BW and FH
to book TG but i did coz of respect..
but when ive done all that +getting enough ppl to come with me what happens? named mobs have ben killed.. same thing second and third time same guilds killed the named mobs..In some way we all need to be at least fair
just for fun..IMO if u read a post saying a guild wanna farm TG and u guys don't agree don't be cowards and just take it be mature and write that YOU also wanna hunt there and then we could just hunt together like friends or just plan 2 raids at the same time.. for example VENOM goes council and
BO goes ISSO np...right?

i mean why do we need so many items for? to sale? coz we need to buy what? more items? can't understand
peace :)

like Eogren said

Bloody/Baduska

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
With a bit of brains this would never happen, the focus groups could have announced their intent on BW/FH just like all other mids do. But no, they sneak into the dungeon hiding behind the /anon command. Small wonder they stir up angry feelings. Their whole behavour reeks of malicious intent just to be able to corner the TG drop market....and this happens in a mere computer game...sigh.

This is the first nerf to mid classes that I look forward to. Really sad it is brought on us due to bad manners among realm mates in the US and here in Europe.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
With a bit of brains this would never happen, the focus groups could have announced their intent on BW/FH just like all other mids do. But no, they sneak into the dungeon hiding behind the /anon command. Small wonder they stir up angry feelings. Their whole behavour reeks of malicious intent just to be able to corner the TG drop market....and this happens in a mere computer game...sigh.

This is the first nerf to mid classes that I look forward to. Really sad it is brought on us due to bad manners among realm mates in the US and here in Europe.

are you daft or something iceflower please get a set of eyes and a brain to go with it

these ppl weren't ANON, they didn't know about FH/BW how hard is that to understand

Bloody / Baduska

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Animus, take it easy. Why are you being so overprotective? These guys did something that was wrong. They were told to stop, but they kept on killing. Now they have the right to flame, because somebody told them to stop?

-Tas

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Remem said:
Ok listen nubhead u fuckin stupid or what?
We werent anon cus we never believed we had smt to hide now shut the fuck up and fuck off

Way out of line. Tas made a perfectly reasonable question and you go and make you're already useles reputation even worse.

You are an embaressment to your guild.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Roo Stercogburn said:
Way out of line. Tas made a perfectly reasonable question and you go and make you're already useles reputation even worse.

You are an embaressment to your guild.

Im not agreeing with the rude words being used here, but come on..

Try and see this from their Pov. They DIDNT know there was a raid coming later that day, hence they already said if they did they wouldnt have gone there. They WERENT anon.. I know that for a fact as I had Ogdeter on friends list the whole day.
After being in tg for 6-8 hours struggling to clear those room to get to the right mobs, how would you feel if some1 came and said " Hey, we have booked the dungeon for today so plz leave ". Some kind of arrangement should have been made. This " We booked it ALL " is utterly bs and I still stand by that I would have done the same and stayed.

Asuming that ALL in the realm are using these boards are just so naive. To EXPECT that is just dumb. You can guide people here and suggest them to see if tg is " booked ", nothing else. Dont give them grief just because they dont use the same webpages like youself ( generaly speaking )

They have learned their lesson and im sure they will check here in the future before venturing down.

Btw it is NOT Animus who are making all these replies ( at least not 99 % of them ) but Baduska - GM of Bad Omen. He is just borrowing Ani's account. No wonder he is being a little protective concerning his guild members?

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
We werent anon cus we never believed we had smt to hide now shut the fuck up and fuck off

This kind of talk doesn't belong here, or anywhere as a fact.
Try to at least pretend you respect your realmmates.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I understand Baduska being protective, I have no problem with that (though I may differ in some opinions I have a lot of respect for the guy as I have a long memory and know him from waaaaay back).

But Remem is trolling, flaming and generally making sure he can generate as much bad feeling as possible for the sake of his own amusement. See the other threads he's posted on for more details. He's doing BO more harm than anything I've seen posted about any other BO member in recent times.

When you see Remem's reply to Tas, you get what I believe is a proper insight into the guy's attitude when someone else says something he doesn't want to hear.

There are independant observations of what went on from people who weren't on the TG hunt and weren't involved in the mob-pulling, but their observations and comments seem to be conveniently forgotten. I'm also not blind to the fact that some of the opinions on both sides are biased and coloured by their previous attitude towards each other so you do have to take some of what is said with a pinch of salt.

However, I think it gets to a point where you have to accept that both sides are not going to agree and continuing the argument is just going to widen the gaps, which I'd prefer not to see.

But lay off Tas.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>are you daft or something iceflower please get a set of eyes and a brain to go with it

>these ppl weren't ANON, they didn't know about FH/BW how hard is that to understand

Actually if you had read of my post you before you posted your kneejerk reaction you would have noticed that I used the expression focus groups....this is the general behavour by _focus groups_ since they came into fashion and if you read it even more thoroughly you would even have found a solution that would have lessened the aggravation during these last couple of months in midland. ;)

Though the cornering of the TG drop market would have been very difficult.

Edit. found the summary of Bloodomens chat with the ReMe fella:

> "i dont check the prydwen section"

If he said anything remotely like this it clearly shows that he is aware of the custom mids have to announce TG raids on these forums, and then he has absolutely no excuse for the behavour except bad manners. I guess he fooled you a bit there Animus, shame with friends that do things like that :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Remem said:

Havent seen my DAoC box for a while, but doesn it have some sort of 12years+ thing on it or a Teen rating? Maybe you should have a check and see Remem.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Okay.
The people in TG at the day in question didnt know - despite what most of you might think. I'm sitting next to Mak, I know.
They've been told to check FH in the future and generally be more forthcoming - I am in the private bad omen irc channel.

As far as Remeem goes, i like the guy and I support his view on staying down there - as in my eyes they werent out of line. However, his posts here are somewhat .. missplaced :) Altho I can understand where he is coming from, as he's being accused from out of nowhere (Yes, he didnt read the board here, and no he didnt purposedly try and ruin any already planned raid). This is his way of acting back, I dont have to find it right in order to understand and support him..

Now close these ridiculous threads and get on with your lives :)

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
If you're gonna piss of the general Midgard community, then be prepared to take what you get in terms of abuse, bans, hatred, et al. If you're then going to attempt to post a witty comeback to said Midgard community, first get some wit. Then learn to spell. Then try and grasp then concept of grammar. Then try again.

QQ Remeem, looking forward to patch day. :clap:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Hi

Me and some friends have decided to farm TG for next coming 2 weeks there for i ask you kindly to not pull any mobs in our cave.
If you break these rules i ll ask to have you banned from further comin FFA raids and i ll also make a thread listin your names and guilds here on FH.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely yours Remeem of DooM

:kissit:

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
Well today was tg booked for RaH and WR , but guess who we found in there killing counsil? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom