Dear god.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Then I will have my secret police have you arrested for standing in the way of american progress by not voting for me. You will join the other dissidents in a secret underground cocopuffs mine where you will be slowly worked to death whilst being watched over by giant squirrels with Uzis.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Capt. Sissyfoo
Then I will have my secret police have you arrested for standing in the way of american progress by not voting for me. You will join the other dissidents in a secret underground cocopuffs mine where you will be slowly worked to death whilst being watched over by giant squirrels with Uzis.
Sounds like good stuff :D apart from.. cant we just put Adari and Repent down there? :p

C

Coim-

You just have one slight problem. You're not a true american (I hope). Like, you weren't born in the states. So... once again, Coim foils the master plan and saves the day. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You can mine cocopuffs next to him...dissident scum!! :eek:

D

del_eneste

You can mine cocopuffs next to him...dissident scum!! :eek:
:/ ok lets make a deal.. I mine shit loads of cocopuffs.. non stop almost.. and I dont have to be next to them? :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Coim-
You just have one slight problem. You're not a true american (I hope). Like, you weren't born in the states. So... once again, Coim foils the master plan and saves the day. :D

Ohhhh am I not? ~whips out fake passport and fake birth certificate~

My name is Captain Jimbob Sissyfoo. I was born to Hank and Mary-Sue-Louise-Ann-Beth-Joey Sissyfoo in Galena Hospital in the great state of Illinois. I went to school in Galena where I excelled in all my subjects. At the age of 17 I left school and joined the navy and was posted to a small naval base in the Caribbean. After 3 months of serving under Major Aszwype I went AWOL and joined a band of merry pirates where I quickly rose through the ranks to become captain of my very own ship. After 10 years of sailing my ship, The Fuckest Uppest, around the Caribbean I returned to my native shores of America to pursue doctorates in Quantum Physics, Philosophy, Biomedical Sciences and Archeology. After several aborted attempts to take over the world I have now decided to run for president so that I can take over the world in a more legal manner.

C

Coim-

Ohhhh am I not? ~whips out fake passport and fake birth certificate~

My name is Captain Jimbob Sissyfoo. I was born to Hank and Mary-Sue-Louise-Ann-Beth-Joey Sissyfoo in Galena Hospital in the great state of Illinois. I went to school in Galena where I excelled in all my subjects. At the age of 17 I left school and joined the navy and was posted to a small naval base in the Caribbean. After 3 months of serving under Major Aszwype I went AWOL and joined a band of merry pirates where I quickly rose through the ranks to become captain of my very own ship. After 10 years of sailing my ship, The Fuckest Uppest, around the Caribbean I returned to my native shores of America to pursue doctorates in Quantum Physics, Philosophy, Biomedical Sciences and Archeology. After several aborted attempts to take over the world I have now decided to run for president so that I can take over the world in a more legal manner.
A signed and sealed confession. Didn't think it would be this easy. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Mebbe I should have removed the 'fake' part from that last post.

C

Coim-

Mebbe I should have removed the 'fake' part from that last post.
Yeah, I think that would have helped you a little. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Pfft...no it isn't.

George's biography is this:

I went to school and failed everything. My friends introduced me to crack cocaine and I spent most semesters toasted off my fucking noodle. I thought I would fail but Daddy bribed the principal to give me A-grades. I signed up to join the army but after a week decided it was too much work so Daddy bribed the army man to let me go early. Then Daddy arranged for me to become CEO of lots of companies but I spent all the money on hookers and coke. Daddy said not to worry. Daddy and his friends then bought me Florida and now I am president. All Daddy wants me to do is blow the rag heads up. This is such an easy job.

E

Ekydus

You have to be American citizens to vote for the American president you idiots.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~rolls eyes at the person who doesn't read the thread properly~

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
That being obvious?
Indeed it is.. I was just testing all of you really! *evil look*

C

Coim-

Well, think it's time I go write (yes damnit, WRITE) that application type thing. Just beware... if I make it to mod... Sissyfoo's the first person getting a fux0red custom title. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well, think it's time I go right that application type thing. Just beware... if I make it to mod... Sissyfoo's the first person getting a fux0red custom title. :p

Better bone up on your l33tz0r english skills before you write it. ;)

C

Coim-

Better bone up on your l33tz0r english skills before you write it. ;)
YE FUX0RING GODS!

E

Ekydus

Cunning plan. I just submitted my plans to run for President of America. When I am elected (cute ass and low taxes!! Killer combo!!) I will bomb yer ass into the ground!!

...then I will make up some crap about you posing a risk to american nationals. \o/
1. You have to be an American national to become the American President.
2. You have to be an American citizen to become the American President.
You wouldn't get my vote! :eek:
3. You have to be 1&2 to vote for the American President.

OK - there's your "reading", and your mistakes clearly outlined.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Ekydus
3. You have to be 1&2 to vote for the American President.
Did you not see the sarcasm? Do I need to put sarcasm tags round everything? :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Did you see the post which listed my genuine American birth certificate and passport? I guess not. :rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

Face it Coim, 2 mistakes in one night - you're slipping. :p

Oh and only Super-Mods can create custom titles.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Later Dil. When you wake up tomorrow the world will be a better place!!

...unless you aren't me...then you might not be so happy.

BUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

C

Conchabar

if u became president of the world i'll eat my hat

D

del_eneste

Lol talking about eating hats has anyone seen that advert.. with the 3 ppl in the mini?. about the bald man etc. :p teh funneh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom