Dear GoA

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
true story, a guy in korea gave a sword in a game to a mate. then his mate kept it, so the guy killed him with a knife and got a life sentence for his trouble.

anyone participating in this amazing display of replacing some form of brain use with how they use daoc as a tool to replace rl also deserve the same respect as mr korean knifey chap.

although a ban for emoting is madness when they dont ban bug abusers or "suspected" radar users without evidence from the community (Police yourselves, see if we fucking care etc) is a bit stupid when you pay for the fecking service. The could alter the code to stop people being able to /laugh every second.problem solved imo.

why is my pm thread not stickied yet btw

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>why is my pm thread not stickied yet btw

Maybe you need to go korean first?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
uote from CoC GoA sent me

This is what GoA sent me as reason for "suspending" me account

GoA said:
Rules of good conduct

Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. Harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated.

Of course, we expect our members to express themselves using correct language. Similarly, racist, xenophobic or revisionist remarks, or remarks displaying intolerance of a religious, ideological, philosophical or similar nature will not be accepted.

"Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden, as is all abuse of the means of communication that can be accessed on the site.

Last time i checked, /laugh at someone does not cause them mental or physical harm (unless ofc they fake it), laughing at someone cuz they died in a funny way (rr9 sorc called horner dying to an rr1L3 lvl 45 blue con animist is hilarious) is not offensive imo

Flooding WHICH INTERFERES WITH COMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!! EMOTES DO NOT INTEREFERE WITH THE CHAT WINDOW, the top window (above the window that allows you to TALK AND COMMUNICATE with other players) is not affectected in any way (apart ofc my laughing at a noob)

thank you GoA

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
heh omfg i didnt thought it was true

OMG thats real imposible , horner stop thinking ur so important that dosent give u the right to ban people , they PAY monthly and u bann them , then why the fuk are we paying for ? to /laugh and GET banned!?.. thats really lame , and GoA u doing a big stupid thing if u bann people for a laugh , its stupid of you , u will lose a lot of ppl if u do that , and i bet u dont wanna , ppl wont stay to pay the game and get banned..
Dear horner , ur just a player like everybody eles , dont think ur so important ur just a jurk if u ban ppl for /laugh at your corpse , ur a REAL NOOB, and if u do that again , lot of ppl will stand up to ya , and u will lose , damn ur stupid , thats all i got to say

GoA , stop doing that !

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
they killed last mob, all standing near 1 person and /random 100... think so? also brite is not a complete newb (tho it might seems so)

Aye, but that newbishness almost makes ya think he supports Peterborough United, hmm what I am on about, sounds like a 1337 team to me :p

Himse

FH is my second home
grats, its hardly worth banning anyone there's that little amount of people on the server.

GOA strikes again.

Himse

FH is my second home
This is what GoA sent me as reason for "suspending" me account

Last time i checked, /laugh at someone does not cause them mental or physical harm (unless ofc they fake it), laughing at someone cuz they died in a funny way (rr9 sorc called horner dying to an rr1L3 lvl 45 blue con animist is hilarious) is not offensive imo

Flooding WHICH INTERFERES WITH COMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!! EMOTES DO NOT INTEREFERE WITH THE CHAT WINDOW, the top window (above the window that allows you to TALK AND COMMUNICATE with other players) is not affectected in any way (apart ofc my laughing at a noob)

thank you GoA

hahahah, truely epic email.

You may cause someone to top themselves mejt! Don't use emotes that were put into the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom