Dear GoA

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
thank you for suspending my account for laughing at an alb, i am a hib, jeez, 3 days suspension to /laugh at someone that isn't even in my realm. Thanks a lot.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
did you get an email from them or anything explaining

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Horner should be perm banned if u get 3 days for laugh (once?)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt he would get a 3 day ban for one laugh as this went unpassed despite many people moaning.
brite.jpg

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
laughspamming is stupid anyways, but so is banning.. if people really were offended by it, they could just /ignore.. it works on people in other realms too

the people reporting the emote spam however are most likely people they like to grief others by getting them banned.. childish from both sides really /shrug

unless its a warlock being emoted at obviously

Mey

Part of the furniture
i guess he didnt like getting killed by a level 45 animist, then wert? :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Ban Brite for he is teh newb..

Sad to see you banned wert.. This is turning pathetic, why aint peeps like horner perma banned :eek7:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
to be fair i can understand why someone is '/y' when they are dead on the floor and no one is coming.... you can't tell what someone else is having go through their chat so you can't therefore tell if they have seen it. maybe in this case its different but still the point stands in others

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Matteh said:
to be fair i can understand why someone is '/y' when they are dead on the floor and no one is coming.... you can't tell what someone else is having go through their chat so you can't therefore tell if they have seen it. maybe in this case its different but still the point stands in others
they killed last mob, all standing near 1 person and /random 100... think so? also brite is not a complete newb (tho it might seems so)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing you got banned for more than you let-on.

I once got an email from GoA for laugh spamming a RL Mid friend in Thidranki, one of his realm mates reported me i think, but i did not get a ban.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
I'm guessing you got banned for more than you let-on.

I once got an email from GoA for laugh spamming a RL Mid friend in Thidranki, one of his realm mates reported me i think, but i did not get a ban.

Cough, i will quote myself now using bold and capitals where appropriate

RandomDotCom said:
thank you for SUSPENDING my account for laughing at an alb, i am a hib, jeez, 3 DAYS SUSPENSION to /laugh at someone that isn't even in my realm. Thanks a lot.

BTW, it was horner i laughed at, so bewared dude, i give as good as i get :twak:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if everyone complained when Horner /laugh spammed them i dont think he would ever come back.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
horner will have to hire someone to grab his wrists and restrain him for 20 seconds after he mocs and lifetaps his victims. untill he finally gets climatised

:)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe this Hornerguy suffers from a severe form of Tourettes that forces him to involuntarily /laughspam at ppl?

Its not nice to make fun of someones illness now is it? :twak:

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Seems this horner guy likes using the COC as a game tool tbh.

I think its time as hibs we look out for Horners spamming and get him banned if we all do it GOA will suddenly see an uplift of complaints im sure.

If this spamming issue is getting too much maybe they should add a 20 second none use of that /command or something to help prevent it?

But if players getting banned for 1 Emote they may as well remove emotes and be done with it.

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh the whole issue of emote banning is getting out of hand. I get emoted at a lot in BG's and NF when I'm killed, but you just release and ignore it. Reporting people for emoting you is just an excuse to get someone banned imo.

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
Horner is the worst for spamming shite once hes killed you. /rude is quite childish IMO and not only does he appear to have Tourettes but is mentally challenged :touch:

If you did get the ban from /emoting Horner then prehaps us Hibbies should complain more to GOA.... Hmmm Hell hath no fury Horner MWhahaha <hack> hahahah <cough> haha... Damn Bainshee cough! :p

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
whats are theese rediculess bans its not funny any more to be "scared to use emotes at enemys if its so EASY to get your so called "enemy" banned for a game that u pay for its just fucking rediculess. Maybe its time to change some coc rules mr. goa ? maybe its time to you guys use your time on something abit more importent then banning ppl for doing /emotes, how stupid can this get tbh cant belive this is an option for roleplayers like horner to get all them who "killed him" banned so he can make it easyer for he's mental statement. :twak:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Dunno what you´re scared about. Look.... it´s ridiculously easy:

/rude

(ok -> nothing wrong)

/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude

(spam/harassment -> not ok -> ban)

There´s a pattern. If you can follow it, it´s not that hard at all.
Use the brainforce! Don´t give up! You can do it! :)

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe ur brain is at the drycleaners? But Miss Horner does the bannable option not the otherway round <sigh>

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:

/rude

(ok -> nothing wrong)

/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Maybe ur brain is at the drycleaners? But Miss Horner does the bannable option not the otherway round <sigh>

Then FFS report him and get him banned... what´s your point?

And try the reading trick sometimes. The original poster complained that HE got banned because HE emotespammed someone. Calu, on the other hand, sketched the terrifying picture of reamwide confusion about what´s allowed/inside CoC and what´s not.

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Brodaya said:

Horner does it only 3 times... so he stays in the safe zone...

he's not that retard as we all might think afterall :D

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
My point was that Horner does /emote to the point of being a retard and you were defending him /shame on you!

Damn albs get everywhere! like flies on a piece of shite :touch:

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Then FFS report him and get him banned... what´s your point?

And try the reading trick sometimes. The original poster complained that HE got banned because HE emotespammed someone. Calu, on the other hand, sketched the terrifying picture of reamwide confusion about what´s allowed/inside CoC and what´s not.

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:

/rude

(ok -> nothing wrong)

/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude
/rude

Actually, I agree on that. I usually stick to one emote (have to concentrate ofc). However, what if you change it to;

/hug

(ok -> just love the guy)

/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug
/hug

would he then report you?

Or if:

/beckon

/hug
/kiss
/blush
/bow
/curtesy

this ban too?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
recently re-formatted my pc so any offensive/against CoC ss i had are gone :( and i can't get new ss if i am suspended ><

my bot acc is also suspended and i have no idea why :( my email address also got wiped with the re-format .. could a goa dude pm me and tell me why ? account has wertbot on it

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
recently re-formatted my pc so any offensive/against CoC ss i had are gone :( and i can't get new ss if i am suspended ><

my bot acc is also suspended and i have no idea why :( my email address also got wiped with the re-format .. could a goa dude pm me and tell me why ? account has wertbot on it

sucks about getting banned :( Seems a bit crap to ban someone for doing some emote a few times. Think most people have had some emotes given to them once they die in RvR and most poeple just /release and ignore it, or go back for revenge(as in kill the person who did it)

How can you lose the email address it was registered to? Most people would just use their normal email address, afterall its not like GOA send you spam or anything and you can register as many accounts as you like on 1 email address.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
sucks about getting banned :( Seems a bit crap to ban someone for doing some emote a few times. Think most people have had some emotes given to them once they die in RvR and most poeple just /release and ignore it, or go back for revenge(as in kill the person who did it)

How can you lose the email address it was registered to? Most people would just use their normal email address, afterall its not like GOA send you spam or anything and you can register as many accounts as you like on 1 email address.

one account was registered to me and the other to my brother, he quit and i took over his account, but he still gets the emails (poor sod lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom