Dear Goa -when will we ever get our stuff back?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
My fully toa kitted BD is still stripped..

Oh and Hi Etzel. :fluffle:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Speaking to requiel ingame.

I was asking about something (to do with items etc) and i was told, A different part of the company is working on that.

Maybe he had designated it to someone else. Or maybe I've got him in trouble :p I'll shut up now!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Infanity said:
Speaking to requiel ingame.

I was asking about something (to do with items etc) and i was told, A different part of the company is working on that.
Erm not sure what exactly we were talking about. The only other departments that really deal with items are the Storyline team and the Quality and Content team (who are responsible for fixing bugs and liaising with Mythic on game related issues). If there's a general problem with an item (e.g. all GoVs are af20) then they'll fix that. If there's a specific problem with an item (e.g. your GoV is af20), then GMs fix it.

Back on topic. The restorations are still going on. I promise you that we haven't forgotten you or are hoping that the problem will magically go away by itself. We have drafted more foreign GMs in to help and as soon as I successfully manage to recruit another English GM, they'll be on the case as well.

Ging

Part of the furniture
lol u sure FH is the best place to recruit?

Make the job location in the south of france and throw in a nice pad with sea view, pool, local drug dealer and whores on tap and ill get Beeks to apply :)

then i can come visit and get all the benefits w/o doing any of the work.

Ofc whilse Beeks is off shagging the local blokes i can sneak onto his GM a/c and port Warcocks to teh glacier giant as they pbaoe :)

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Ging said:
lol u sure FH is the best place to recruit?

Make the job location in the south of france and throw in a nice pad with sea view, pool, local drug dealer and whores on tap and ill get Beeks to apply :)

then i can come visit and get all the benefits w/o doing any of the work.

Ofc whilse Beeks is off shagging the local blokes i can sneak onto his GM a/c and port Warcocks to teh glacier giant as they pbaoe :)

what did the doctor say about letting your imagination run away with itself ging?

Ging

Part of the furniture
Toggers said:
what did the doctor say about letting your imagination run away with itself ging?

imagination? wtf, i was being serious......

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
Erm not sure what exactly we were talking about. The only other departments that really deal with items are the Storyline team and the Quality and Content team (who are responsible for fixing bugs and liaising with Mythic on game related issues). If there's a general problem with an item (e.g. all GoVs are af20) then they'll fix that. If there's a specific problem with an item (e.g. your GoV is af20), then GMs fix it.

Back on topic. The restorations are still going on. I promise you that we haven't forgotten you or are hoping that the problem will magically go away by itself. We have drafted more foreign GMs in to help and as soon as I successfully manage to recruit another English GM, they'll be on the case as well.

Edit my sleepy post or something.

People were saying GMs dealt with everything, I had a problem once and i remember you reminding me, that it wasnt your side of things that would deal with that etc.

People saying GMs do everything etc, From what i got told they dont.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Maybe he had designated it to someone else. Or maybe I've got him in trouble :p I'll shut up now!
yes, you bad egg :<

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Want my stuff back :/
Isnt fun to miss traldors anymore on mu SM :/

A

Aoln

Really pathetic for people to still be missing items, they really do deserve some strong compensation :/

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
Really pathetic for people to still be missing items, they really do deserve some strong compensation :/
Some hardcore loving from Aoln

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
I'ts been 4 months and i haven't heard anything. I think thats waaaayyyy too long, and i do expect some compensation for not being able to fully use the commodity which i've been paying for.
But at least now a GM have given us a LITTLE info, that they haven't forgot us

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
still missing items and i didnt report untill new cluster went live so im guessing im end of the que

what i want to know is an Honest answer .. hell tell me 4 months sorry your bottom of the list but please stop the "we are working on it" people are renewing subs on accounts for a game they cant play just incase their loss is being delt with this is just not acceptable and is doing your credit in the gaming industry no favors.

as someone stated before

Give us numbers of people that lost items
How many restorations you have done
how many are left to do

u know thease numbers, hell you prolly even have a good estimated date when "EVERYONES" will be restored.

im also guessing that the sort of "compensation" you will be comming up with has already been agreed. returning peoples items 4 months ++ after loss on accounts that people have been paying every single month has got to be somthing special.. i would like to know what u have come up with.

this whole post is about giving us more information coz this is now this way waaay past time u started acting like a professional company on this matter

and can people stop dam defending goa or the GM's, this is a pathectic situation that needs resolving and your not helping !

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i agree on that they have been a little slow on items from stires i've heard from others. but please, do you really think it's fun to restore items for people who whines all the time , yes many had arties that they still wait for, and lost alot of good items.

instead of whining try and rbuild your char so it gets playable isntead imo. if you like the game artis or rogs aren't the whole world. and btw, you aren't on the bottom of the list. i reported 2 weeks ago i had lost items on my pally.

so my tip to all you who wait, try and rebuild your characters in someways, you worked yourself from 1-50 right.
i will probably be flamed for this post, but wth i told my opinion :cheers:

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
easy calc ....
lets say im lazy and restors 2 acc a day ....
2x20x4 ... that´s 160 (yes i used calc ..)
oo lets say im on working spree and do 6 acc on an 8h working day ....
6x20x4 oo that´s 480 acc ...

GOA get me my überlooking cloak back damit .... :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom