Dear Goa -when will we ever get our stuff back?

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
I do not hope that You have given up on our lost items.
I still really really want them back - all though it is long time since I lost them during the server crash.

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Gorse said:
I still really really want them back - all though it is long time since I lost them during the server crash.

Think some did get gear back last week, several of people at least, so im sure they working on it, but its GOA afterall, so aint going fast ;)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Think on average atleast 3 people get their items back every week, and it's maybe around 150 in the waiting line. :]

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
how many months has it been now?

i know the GM's are busy doing them, still it must be a pain to wait so long.

Just imagine if the bank lost all your money and it took them 3 months to get it back.......

:m00:

bult

Loyal Freddie
GOA GMs are busy banning customers since 4 years back for nothing so they cant restore atm im affraid.

Sentimos

Banned
Gorse said:

They won't, they cba, they terminating accounts for a laugh atm

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
It happened in September and we're still waiting :( Ive given up hope of ever getting my 3 chars stuff back now.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Waiting a bit over 2 months now and I reported rather late (characters I rarely played).
Though I know people who are waiting 3-4 months already for their Main (atleast it was their main) character, If my main character(s) would be stripped and I had to wait more than a Month I would have just quit.
Then again I hope GOA is doing their best to solve it as fast as possible but I haven't recieved an update in my Rightnow post for a long time.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
bult said:
GOA GMs are busy banning customers since 4 years back for nothing so they cant restore atm im affraid.
Different sides of the company deal with different things

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
as in.. GM's ban ppl.. ppl @ "the other side" drink coffee and encourage the GM's by /victory /cheer spam?

anyways.. i hope Mythic takes over soon

we dont have /appeal. (well we dont have CSR's on anyways. so doesnt matter ;))
we dont have more emotes (pretty cool ones are missing actualy)
we dont have up-to-date patches..
we do have a lack of players on english servers..
and we do have allot of bug abusers (drag window and nuke @ ranges which normaly wouldnt be possible)

if i didnt have any 50's here (toa'd etc) i'd be gone a long time ago

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
So in the same post you're making fun of GM's banning people ... aaand saying that the Euro servers have so many cheaters.

Contradicting yourself is fun!

Grass ... greener ... etc?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
scorge said:
Just imagine if the bank lost all your money and it took them 3 months to get it back.......

:m00:

i would agree, except there is two important things to remember

1. the bank deals with real money
2. this game deals with computer generated objects
3. losing money that you need to live isnt the same as losing a computer generated object

but apart from thos differences, your totally right :cheers:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Different sides of the company deal with different things

I don't know where you got this information, but it's completely incorrect. GMs do banning, GMs do item restoring, GMs do Rightnows, GMs help in-game...in fact everything to do with the game apart from actual account payments/server technical stuff etc.

And trust me, I know ;)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
The subs on my stripped and therefore unplayable account got auto-renewed (every 3 months) for the second time now...

I got an e-mail about it and thought is was something about restoration :(

- I'm not gonna bother investing plats on the stripped toons meanwhile.
- I can't cancel the account since I don't want to risk that preventing restoration.

So basically I'm paying for nothing.

Olly

Loyal Freddie
yep ive been waitin for ages aswell. doubt anything will happen soon though.

fun thing is, my rl mate reported 5 mins before me, and he got his stuff back in 6 hours, while ive been waiting just about since server crash.
somone mentioned some kind of queue.... :eek7:

Mey

Part of the furniture
You could A.) be in a waiting line, or B.) they don't believe you, as to what you said you had so are still tring to find proof..

(maybe)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Sentimos said:
They won't, they cba, they terminating accounts for a laugh atm
Get back in your hole, cheatah!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
tris- said:
i would agree, except there is two important things to remember

1. the bank deals with real money
2. this game deals with computer generated objects
3. losing money that you need to live isnt the same as losing a computer generated object

but apart from thos differences, your totally right :cheers:

well ppl still sells plats and acc's (even tho its illegal) so its more or less real money. and ppl have invested allot of time in the toons wich allso is worth allot of cash.

oh and most of us need daoc to stay alive!

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
This post has just dismissed any nagging doubts I had about returning.

Two weeks ago I decided I wanted to try Hib on a classic server, I was so close to resubbing because I also wanted to play my Pryd/Mids again. Luckily I saw that I could get a full sub to Mythic servers for about £17(ish) and went that way just to focus myself on finally seeing a new realm.

So far i've joined a small guild, met some really nice players, had almost no lag :clap: ,had some nice BG fights at decent UK times and am generally enjoying the whole experience. I can honestly say, no going back for me. And after playing EU Wow i'm getting a definite feeling the EU backbone just isn't in as good a shape as the US backbone. i'm seriously thinking no more EU based servers for me.

/wave to the SC players still out there :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:
So in the same post you're making fun of GM's banning people ... aaand saying that the Euro servers have so many cheaters.

Contradicting yourself is fun!

Grass ... greener ... etc?

Im 100% certain that cheating on US is extremely more spread than on Pryd/excal cluster(which is the euro servers I know :p)

You wouldnt belive the things Ive seen there and they just go free :(

Never seen a person lag them selfs up the air so high that you loose /face target ;) until I played on US servers ofcourse

and MAYBE just MAYBE this is because the EURO GM´s are just a tad bit harder on the cheaters than the US ones are.

I mean here you get banned for 3 days using a few emotes to much
on US you can basically spam all day long and a CSR asks you to just move away from the disturbing person :)

I wonder if I pmed a CSR about getting radared and he would say stop running in same zone as that group =D

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice with an update to the sticky restoration thread....no comments since mid-november...

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
GOA people if you belive that we will forget about this issue before you have restored all lost items back, you are making a big mistake.

After so much time we demand an offecial statement with the number of restored chars so far, from the day that the problem occured. Plus the number of the chars that are left to be restored.

p.s. I will not stop making new threads if needed

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
still nothing on my pryd toons, given up waiting/caring

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
I don't know where you got this information, but it's completely incorrect. GMs do banning, GMs do item restoring, GMs do Rightnows, GMs help in-game...in fact everything to do with the game apart from actual account payments/server technical stuff etc.

And trust me, I know ;)
Speaking to requiel ingame.

I was asking about something (to do with items etc) and i was told, A different part of the company is working on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom