Dear Diary 1-5, Support Calls

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Very funny <grin>

just worked out whey there havent been any hibs answering calls... customers just got put on the list.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
hmmm

<ponders>

Not been many Hibs to take the rip out of.

<ponders again>

<face lights up>

Dook's back! :flame: :D

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
hmmm

<ponders>

Not been many Hibs to take the rip out of.

<ponders again>

<face lights up>

Dook's back! :flame: :D

:eek6:

Dunno whether to be happy or run a mile... :eek:

Funkybunny

Banned
rambo = TEH PWNED! that was the funniest EVER! roo... i love joo :p

ooh, i made a rhyme :D

Rogard

Fledgling Freddie
omfg, best post ever! :worthy: ´
GJ m8 and come back to us we miss you! :clap:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Last batch for a bit. I should really macro the apologies before posting :D

"Allo, GOA Technical Support, Damon speaking."
"You're dinner's ready, hang up the upstairs phone and come down."
"Aw mum"
"If you wanted to keep that job you shouldn't have put 5 customers in hospital. And if you don't eat your greens no pudding."
<huffy click>
<phone gets picked up again and slammed>

"Allo GOA Technical Support, Lenore licking any problems for you."
"I'm having a probl.."
"Give it to me baby."
"Cheers. Well.. my PC is lock..."
"Mmm Yes"
"Um, well, I can't get in..."
"YES"
"I don't seem to..."
"OH YES"
"Look, I just want to be able to get into..."
"YES BABY YES"
"Uh, are you ok?"
"YES! DON'T STOP NOW!"
"I haven't even started."
"YOU GOD YOU!"
"I'll er, let you get on with it then shall I?"
"YES! YES! YES!"
<click>
<pause>
Sound of chuckling, "Well, it will be a while before he's worried about his PC. Mwahaha"

"Allo GOA Technical Support, Ardrias licking any problems for you."
"I'm having a probl.."
"Give it to me baby."
"Huh? Well.. my PC is lock..."
"Mmm Yes"
"Um, well, I can't get in..."
"YES"
"I don't seem to..."
"OH YES"
"Uh, this is a bit creepy mate."
"YES BABY YES"
"Uh, are you ok?"
"YES! DON'T STOP NOW!"
"I haven't even started."
"YOU GOD YOU!"
"Eww you're sick."
"YES! YES! YES!"
<click>
<pause>
Sound of chuckling, "Another freaked out customer. Life is good."

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
hehe thanks roo, but im not like that....really.....dont tell ferengi :wub:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
true... she can be mean at times, but she can get down to earth if u pass her a vodka

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
<still laughing>

Great stuff Roo, best so far Ive read on the daocforums :clap:

and that Rambo-Constanze-thingy.. LOL!!!!!

:worthy:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Not sure if should have done another thread but figured it was best just to stuff this in the current thread rather than making any more.

Anyway here it is, the next Dear Diary, i.e. more inane drivel from myself :)

Dear Diary 6

Monday

Decided I'd have an all-weekend LAN party at my place at the end of this week, started arranging for people to come over. Was using MSN to arrange it and forgot that one of the guys is an Alb. Shouldn't be too much of a problem - we can play another server that night. Might go and annoy the French - one of the guys speaks fluent German and we can easily lay the blame eslewhere.

Meanwhile, back in Mid we had an inter-alliance meeting. At least I think we did. There were lots of people shouting at each other. AFK'd and set timed macro with selection of stock answers as usual. Slight problem When someone accused me of "blowing goats" and the macro kicked in and said "I can do that for you if you like."
Got PM later for email addy and mutual friendship but feigned missed message.

Have decided the ultimate status symbol is to get a whine thread about oneself. Will try and work out a cunning plan.

Tuesday

Hmm got told we have a relic raid on Friday. And I'm going to have an Alb sitting right beside me on my LAN. Also just found out one of the guys has deleted his Mid chars and gone Hib. So I'm going to have Albs and Hibs watching me. I'm soooo in deep shit if the raid leader finds out about this.

No further forward on the whine thread. Got a radar app and tried installing it but blew my operating system. Don't think the neigbours are too happy about the big grey dish in the garden. I think I may have missed something.

Wednesday

PC is back up and running.

YAY! Went into DF, went hunting for Diamond Seals. One of the guys had to leave so we tried to take him back to entrance but we got lost, ended up Alb side. FINALLY found something in this dratted game I can kill. There were some grey con Albs xp'ing and I managed to one shot the lot. This rocks!

Decided to fake an LD so I could log back on there later and get some more.

Two men appeared at my door saying they were from HMS Dauntless and they wanted their radar back. Bah, Ebay.

Thursday

Was really looking forward to logging on. Into DF and sure enough, some squishy Albies were happily getting some xp. Fried them, and logged off.
Waited an hour, repeated. Damn this is fun. I feel uber. Did this all night. Fantastic fun. Felt guilty until I noticed I'd made a whopping 10 or 12 RP and jumped for joy.

Hear a lot of people being called "Ebay Noobs". Went on to see if I could buy one to find out what they were like but couldn't find any for sale. Nothing in DAoC manual about this class. Wondered if it was a secret char slot you could unlock or something.

Friday

YAY! Whine thread. Got an FAO thread on forums. Apparently my mother never met my father, etc. Finally, I'm l33t. I can die happy after living fat off the real life respect you get from this. I will now be invited to launche ships and will probably get to appear in pantomine each year along with other D-List celebrities. Life is good.

The guys arrived for the LAN party. Fortunately I had a cunning plan. I sent everyone else out for the pizza and beer while I kindly sorted the network. I took a VB prog I'd written earlier that reboots Windows and made the Alb and Hib's DAoC shortcuts point to it. Made sure it had the right icon. Every time they tried to launch DAoC they thought it was crashing their computers. Mysteriously, the problem went away after the relic raid. Not sure if we got relics or not - AFK'd to eat pizza and drink beer, stuck on group leader for entire raid with timed macro saying random encouraging things to team mates.

Went onto French servers and ran around but got caught out for not being German. Had to spend the rest of the night apologising on behalf of the UK for the Spice Girls. Chuckled to myself - wait til they get a load of Blazing Squad.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
<Sues Roo for defamation of character> :p
I'm not that cold am I? :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Sorry Dan. That post was originally made at a time when you were going stat mental all the time and doing formulae and stuff... erm... well... thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

Bloodhunter

Banned
Roo Stercogburn said:
There were some grey con Albs xp'ing and I managed to one shot the lot. This rocks!

Decided to fake an LD so I could log back on there later and get some more.

LAMO!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom