Dead

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nice replies TVM :) I get the picture.

I hope you see I wasn't being critical I am just curious - I just don't have the time or dedication you guys have and other languages frighten the shit out of meh.

Blame it on the stupid British education system that forced me to learn French when I hated it so much. Seriously I am glad it is good.

As for this cluster its actually ok once we put the effort in - Agramon has become a more level playing field now. ;)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
nice replies TVM :) I get the picture.

I hope you see I wasn't being critical I am just curious - I just don't have the time or dedication you guys have and other languages frighten the shit out of meh.

Sure i cant tempt you to roll a nice Blademaster for us?

Will givf PL, arties and ML help!

Go on Sharky dont be a tease :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
Sure i cant tempt you to roll a nice Blademaster for us?

Will givf PL, arties and ML help!

Go on Sharky dont be a tease :)

lol thats very nice of you but I lubs meh guild and meh group - I would not leave these guys for all the hills in Avalon! Besides I am shit at DaoC and they tolerate meh. ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
dhoooo000000OOoooooOOO()()()()[][][]ooooom!:eek2:

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
lol thats very nice of you but I lubs meh guild and meh group - I would not leave these guys for all the hills in Avalon! Besides I am shit at DaoC and they tolerate meh. ;)

LoL thats true, i think NFD are probably the only bunch nice enough to do that Sharky =)

I wouldnt try and poach one of you guys, besides some of you know where I live which is truely a scary thought!

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
TBH, some nights it can be quiet from 7 - 8 pm, like last monday night. Then bang there are quite a few groups running.

Could do with some more alb groups, but hibs are definitely trying to put some groups together. There definitely seem to be plenty of mid groups on sunday and mondays.

Though one hib group seems to be on an elastic band to the hib tower in emain near graveyard.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
It'd be nice for some other groups to appear and those currently running to improve teamplay etc.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Maybe if enough people and guilds quit, Synergy and LA can be the top notch rvr guilds on the server.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Maybe if enough people and guilds quit, Synergy and LA can be the top notch rvr guilds on the server.

Ouch that cut deep! No more witty remarks mate my poor heart cant take it!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
OMG SERVER IS DEAD!!!!!!!! hilfe mich! help me!(english version) help me!(dutch version), Help me (Belgium <vlaams> versium) Help me (US version), Help me! (aruba version), Help me! (curaçao version)

or w8 no it isn't i can still login...

feeuuwww!!

Wooptiedoo!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Help me (Belgium <vlaams> versium)

It's Flemish, you cheese boy. And we'd say "Help mij'.

:p

And the game ain't dead. It's just aging.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
It's Flemish, you cheese boy. And we'd say "Help mij'.

And the game ain't dead. It's just aging.

official it's Help mij, but do you say: Jij bent beter dan ik or beter dan mij?

besides; help me sounds better then you yell...

and yeh flemish apologies for that:D atleast i didn''t say belgium dutch:p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
official it's Help mij, but do you say: Jij bent beter dan ik or beter dan mij?

besides; help me sounds better then you yell...

and yeh flemish apologies for that:D atleast i didn''t say belgium dutch:p

"dan mij", belgians suck.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
"dan mij", belgians suck.

xD YOU FAILED UR TEST!! rita verdonk will send you back!!!

oh w8! she cant!! no you ruined her day:<

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
ok ok, maybe avalon still got some action, but it seems prydwen/exc server is near the end.

atm Prydwen has: 240ppl!!!!
and Excalibutr has: 476 weee!!!

~700'ish ppl, spread that on 3 realms and you got a _close_ to dead server no?

ITS PEAK TIME!! :puke:

kivik

Part of the furniture
tribute said:
ok ok, maybe avalon still got some action, but it seems prydwen/exc server is near the end.

So, why do you come make stupid threads like this then? Sod off to WoW already ;E

Ging

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:

ofc Coldbeard, if you actually paid attention in class you would know already that the majority of synergy have rolled avalon.

but untill that point i would say that for the two weeks we ran gg's every night, from an RP pov as well as fg vs fg success rate in agramon we were the top alb rvr guild on the server (maybe only bested by TT - but they only ran 2 nights a week).

more to the point, afaik u dont play any more so from my pov you dont have a say in this or any other daoc related matter - especially with regards to current events.

Opinion should be kept to oneself when one has to assume to reach a conclusion or one makes him/her self look like an ass.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Perf said:
what do you want too hear, "yes the game is dead" and "population is small and dwindling very fast" ? what you going to do about it anyway piss off to a diferent server like many have all ready be it classic (which has died) usa or avalon? its not going to solve anything. Classic case of "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence" imo. Some ppl are like sheep, they always follow the sheep in front which follows the sheep in front of him etc etc and off they trot to pastures new, in this case it seems to be Avalon this time around. What happened with Glaston? flocks of sheep went there expecting enlightenment ( or greener grass) now the place is almost finished. Check on
http://daoc.goa.com/en for the server population, do it at prime time and see for your self.

myself, i wont leave this server, i put to much time and effort into my chars for that. I got ppl who I consider close friends also. It doesnt matter to me personally how the population is dwindling I dont expect to find any more fun/enjoyment elsewere. This game is the same in any country and on every server, its Daoc no matter where you are, same realms same classes same zones, and possibly more population.

thats my take on it anyway. I'd like to say more but i need to get to work.

:D Repped

Punishment

Resident Freddy
:twak:
tribute said:

I will be still be playing on this cluster in 1 years time ... and it will still have 500+ ... and maybe we will all have peace when all the doomsayers have finally fucked off elsewhere :twak:

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
I hope GOA think of a way to cluster us to the other european servers. I mostly want to play my thane, but i won't start on a new one, to first exp, then get all artis and the ml's, and then hunt rp's again(yeye, boring with all the frensh and/or german players mby, but I'd group/duo with peeps i know or that at least know english).

Not possible to cluster?
Well make it possible to copy accounts or at least characters to other servers then. Sure could be a hassle but problems is meant to be solved, so just fix it ;)

At peak hours it's still fun but very empty when off peak. I don't want to stop to play daoc and my toon, but i won't start over.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
ofc Coldbeard, if you actually paid attention in class you would know already that the majority of synergy have rolled avalon.

but untill that point i would say that for the two weeks we ran gg's every night, from an RP pov as well as fg vs fg success rate in agramon we were the top alb rvr guild on the server (maybe only bested by TT - but they only ran 2 nights a week).

more to the point, afaik u dont play any more so from my pov you dont have a say in this or any other daoc related matter - especially with regards to current events.

Opinion should be kept to oneself when one has to assume to reach a conclusion or one makes him/her self look like an ass.

Sorry I didn't recognize you as the top rvr guild you are because the two weeks you were the second best alb group running of a total three.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
"Move" all European servers to the US and clustere them all into one single shard. That would do it!

Also remove Midgard while we are at it and only allow to make one char in one realm.

Et voila, the game is superbly fixed.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Also remove Midgard while we are at it and only allow to make one char in one realm.

Lmao, rep for y0 Manisch!

:D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Sorry I didn't recognize you as the top rvr guild you are because the two weeks you were the second best alb group running of a total three.

Don't be so bitter. The were only three super duper groups on the UK cluster and you were not part of it, neither was I, so no point flaming others like this.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:

hmmmm

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Game will probably be alive till Q4 2007.

Every new game chips away a few players, EQ2 took a few, GW took a few, WoW took a few, im guessing a few will soon discover the innovative pvp of Ryzom and EvE...but Warhammer could well be the biggest thing to hit DAoC population-wise since it was released. I know people always say this about the next game thats on it's way, but the long-term attrition of a lot of more modern games is starting to take it's toll and Warhammer will definitely have an effect.

This cluster may well suffer, but im pretty sure the game will survive in Europe in some form even if it's only German servers or freeshard....unless Mythic decide to make a mercy killing ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
innovative pvp of Ryzom and EvE...

EVE has immersion but the PvP has some weaknesses like every other game. For me it is too consentual (insta-jumps, log-off-exploits, safe-spots).

Played Ryzom only in beta, system was nice, but it was very beta and choppy.

I think the games are different, that's what makes them attractive (like you said with EQ2, WoW, GW...).

Ging

Part of the furniture
Littles said:

and AC - they were better than us!

so were 3rd best out of 3 running, imo bronze is still cool....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom