Dead

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It shouldn't be treated as a competition for rp's though. If it was then I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have regular groups running in agramon as it's hardly the best rp earning thing in the game.

If anything, it's best to be lower in the chain of things. More competition will give you much more satisfaction when you finally do beat the better groups. When I joined TTs new setup, we were getting wiped quite a lot but after running together for a couple of months, things started to get a whole lot better. Not much more satisfaction in the game for me then when we beat the groups which we have struggled against in the past or indeed still do struggle against.

Back on the point of things, there's at least one more alb group I know of starting up soon (as well as the existing ones) and there are plenty of hibs/mids about in a FG sence of things so no, the cluster is far from dead.

Personally I'd love it if the avalon groups would come back to the cluster but then again, I wish a lot of things which happened in the past didn't happen as well. Live with it or quit; there isn't really any point bringing up this kind of a question because no good will come from it.

Maybe if the avalon groups came back every monday and tuesday for example and we could make those very active agramon days :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
and AC - they were better than us!

so were 3rd best out of 3 running, imo bronze is still cool....

I am the greetest!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Don't be so bitter. The were only three super duper groups on the UK cluster and you were not part of it, neither was I, so no point flaming others like this.

Well aren't you Mr.Goody Two-Shoes.

occy

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Don't be so bitter. The were only three super duper groups on the UK cluster and you were not part of it, neither was I, so no point flaming others like this.

haha

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
imo, delete all chars, burn the whole server building!... and then, set up a nice little nifty NEW pc which never crashes or anything, and sell the firm to england/norway or some other harmless land, just not the frenchies and then!

All roll new chars on this one major server... that would rock!
oh and -artifacts -champshit -bullclass -mls ... now we got a good game coming!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Rate said:
All roll new chars on this one major server... that would rock!
oh and -artifacts -champshit -bullclass -mls ... now we got a good game coming!

Sounds a lot like Glastonbury, that was a great success :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom