Football Dead horse

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
waste of a thread Lethul, just let it fucking die already

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Can a mod close this please?

Pointless thread, we already have the football thread for this if he wants to act like a baby.

Lethul

FH is my second home
The thread title was dead horse :( did you expect something new and exciting? :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
If he wants to discuss it let him if you don't want to stay out the tread, if its really that boring it should of floated to the bottom rather than being pegged at the top with boring comments :)

I think it was a good idea moving it out of the Football thread as people would just call it boring in there so he tried to separate it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Why do it a week after the event, when everyone's already done with it and moved on though? Just poor form all round.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Further proof that men take football far, far too seriously.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Suarez apologised for not shaking his hand.

The story has ended.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Further proof that men take football far, far too seriously.

It's more annoyance at taking something out of one thread and starting a new one for no reason at all.

e.g. It's the same as knowing there's a Top Gear series thread, and starting a whole new thread for one episode just because. Could just contribute to the existing one.

soze

I am a FH squatter
But whenever the Suarez Evra thing is mentioned in the main thread you get told to stfu :) So if you want to discuss it another thread would be popular with most people in the main thread i think.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You get told to STFU maybe because no-one wants to talk about it? So making a spinoff thread for it is obviously going to rile people a little.

Oh, and there's also the old Suarez thread he could have used if he wanted to discuss it. Was clearly just being a trolling tart.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nah. New thread was a good idea and not a troll.

Topic is boring now tho, that's all.

gohan

FH is my second home
Personally if I was in suarez' position I wouldn't shake his hand either, it's like being suspended from work for 2 months because someone has put in a bullshit complaint (not going to get into that but in HIS EYES it was bullshit). when you go back to work you're not gonna go and shake the cunts hand are ya?

eksdee

FH is my second home
Yeah, it was definitely Evra's fault that Suarez made a derogatory, racist remark. Rules are rules, social expectations are social expectations. Suarez was either too stupid or didn't care enough about either of those things to realise that, in the country he now lives and works in, calling someone a 'negro' is NOT okay. It's not even discussable at this point, what he thinks is utterly and completely irrelevant and it's so tiresome hearing idiots defending him STILL. He's a scumbag and he's proved it over and over again - fits in perfectly at Liverpool with the rest of the criminals like Gerrard.

gohan

FH is my second home
Yeah, it was definitely Evra's fault that Suarez made a derogatory, racist remark. Rules are rules, social expectations are social expectations. Suarez was either too stupid or didn't care enough about either of those things to realise that, in the country he now lives and works in, calling someone a 'negro' is NOT okay. It's not even discussable at this point, what he thinks is utterly and completely irrelevant and it's so tiresome hearing idiots defending him STILL. He's a scumbag and he's proved it over and over again - fits in perfectly at Liverpool with the rest of the criminals like Gerrard.

good job on not reading what I wrote you fucking bellend :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
Good job not understanding it apparently. What I'm saying is he has no right to hold a grudge when HE is in the wrong. Grow up and stop defending that odious piece of shit. I think you'll find a huge part of the problem is also that he lied to his employers and told them he would shake Evra's hand, then didn't.

gohan

FH is my second home
The thing is it's been blown so retardedly out of proportion by the media and that whinney little bitchtits that is Evra, a remark that can be construed as rasist and racialy abusing someone is NOT the same thing. The FA have said they don't feel Suarez is racist, as has Evra himself and most of the footballing world.... So he can't have racially abused him can he? He was just being a cunt, no one denys that but because it got so overly publisied the FA made an example out of him.

I don't see how Evra using "South American" as a derogitory term is any less racist tbh, little fucking hypocrit

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good job not understanding it apparently. What I'm saying is he has no right to hold a grudge when HE is in the wrong.

He never accepted that. He's always maintained his innocence.

If he's right and he's innocent, then he's not wrong to hold a grudge...

Edit: And btw, anyone who uses this as an argument...
Rules are rules
...automatically loses.

eksdee

FH is my second home
The thing is it's been blown so retardedly out of proportion by the media and that whinney little bitchtits that is Evra, a remark that can be construed as rasist and racialy abusing someone is NOT the same thing. The FA have said they don't feel Suarez is racist, as has Evra himself and most of the footballing world.... So he can't have racially abused him can he? He was just being a cunt, no one denys that but because it got so overly publisied the FA made an example out of him.

I don't see how Evra using "South American" as a derogitory term is any less racist tbh, little fucking hypocrit

No, I totally agree with that. Evra is just as bad. However, Suarez was the instigator and whether it's 'construed' as racist or outright racist is really by the by. What he said was, and is, deemed unacceptable by anyone and everyone with any kind of sense. Suarez has never apologised to Evra for what he did and he's simply a fucking moron for inflaming the situation further when he had the chance, for once, to act like a normal human being and do the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom