Dead Buffbots INSIDE ATK [Odin]

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
At approximately 19:15GMT (started earlier) I noticed something a bit odd... Buffbots were lying dead around and inside ATK in Odin's Gate... Now I see people getting killed INSIDE ATK, the ones that can't defend themselves and this time I took note of the guilty parties. (Of whom tried shooting me with arrows proving it was a bug) I actually LD'd before I got any screenshots but the names I came up with are as follows:

Ceedawoman:
Kobold Hunter, <Norseman of Midgard>
Prettymaids:
Kobold Hunter, <Norseman of Midgard>

Now this is obvious bug abuse if I have ever saw it. Thoughts?

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
You'd think so, but I've been scouting the area... and nothing. o_O

It may just be my imagination but I do think something is up.

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
& There are more dead Buffbots etc than Volley could take down in it's timer.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Was me and a guildie and can assure you no dirty tricks but volley was used

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Aye volley from out of sight of guards of keep and hunters can stealth so your scouting must really not have been good we saw that fg albs that ran around down at the base of the keep. I'll let you in on a secret volley is just as far as cats can shoot mate and 5 shots a piece.

:clap:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's volley. Two archers using it together will easily produce a slaughter of buffers that you describe.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
let the other mids and hibbies in odins know when u guys are doing this again then they can have some fun @ unbuffed infils :p

this the xxxe time someone whines about this, but hey good start to postfarm :)

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
So I made a mistake? Who gives a fuck? Not like I go around reporting everyone for camping an MG like some.

Ashon

Fledgling Freddie
I wish everybody would start killing buffbots like that, everyday, in every realm. If Mythic don't wanna remove them, just kill them! :clap:

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Dont u think the reason u are getting the retard tag is coz the 1st thing u spout is "bug abuse! bug abuse"

ffs how long has volley and longshot been out? dont u know what RA's other classes can get?

/slap

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
how long have volley existed now? and we still have these kind of threads :D

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Volley is too expensive for what it gives back :(
Was supposed to be given to scouts as part of their bow skills, but instead was implemented as an RA.
Waste of 14 rp's tbh.
Regards, Glottis

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Quit it now tbh, your being unfair.

He didnt know, no need to go on about it, and calling him names.

:wub:

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
Was supposed to be given to scouts as part of their bow skills, but instead was implemented as an RA.
Waste of 14 rp's tbh.
Regards, Glottis

rly depends on what you are planning to do with your archer.

For keepdefenders etc Volley is worth every single point.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
Waste of 14 rp's tbh.
Regards, Glottis

Really depends on your playstyle :) I rarely go Emain or anywhere else where infils roams. but mostly use this char for keeptake/defense - in which volley rocks :)

Edit: bah ailyn stop writing my thoughts :)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
I respecced out of volley because it was expensive, sooo rarely used and wastes arrows like crazy

Adari

Part of the furniture
Ekydus said:
You'd think so, but I've been scouting the area... and nothing. o_O

It may just be my imagination but I do think something is up.

5k range

fyi

xD

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Glottis said:
Waste of 14 rp's tbh.
Regards, Glottis

Ask my guildie Shar what he gets back, if anything just killing sb bb's is enuf.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
5k range

fyi

xD

exactly... If any1 needs a demo, go right out of apk/mpk and run up the back of it up the hill, eventually it flattens out at the top and you cant see anyone anymore, now imagine being able to shoot 5 arrows within 3-10 seconds , stealth back a few seconds after that and volley ready 15 seconds later. Its not hard to avoid being scouted by non-stealthers

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
also, at max Volley range, u can let loose 5 arrows and restealth b4 the 1st arrow hits/misse's... ive been trying to get a fg scouts with volley together for ages to do bb's at mtk or keep defence/take , ... doe's nice damage, cuts thru pbt's... also nice for leeching archers at mg standoff's, very nice for when hibs are in the room too :)

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Was great when we heard about Prettymaids killing the Buffbot's at the ATK/APK.

Myself and the other White Roses were in the process of killing the ASq Guild Group that were going around Odin's Gate (killed them 3 or 4 times in a row, throught they would have learnt there lesson) Just like to say Thank You to "The Breathen" (sorry if i spelt that wrong) for not adding when we were in the middle of killing ASq for the 3rd or 4th time that night. Shame "The Prodigy" had to add when we started our 1fg vs 1fg.

Anyway back to the Buffbot's getting killed. This will teach people not to leave them outside the keeps all the time, there just as effective inside the keep as they would be outside.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
Was great when we heard about Prettymaids killing the Buffbot's at the ATK/APK.

Myself and the other White Roses were in the process of killing the ASq Guild Group that were going around Odin's Gate (killed them 3 or 4 times in a row, throught they would have learnt there lesson) Just like to say Thank You to "The Breathen" (sorry if i spelt that wrong) for not adding when we were in the middle of killing ASq for the 3rd or 4th time that night. Shame "The Prodigy" had to add when we started our 1fg vs 1fg.

Anyway back to the Buffbot's getting killed. This will teach people not to leave them outside the keeps all the time, there just as effective inside the keep as they would be outside.

Hello mister elite, wR giving away 1rp's at a time again?
Oh wait, lets get back to the bb's getting killed... :eek:
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom