DC tonight

N

noaim

Some classes have to target their victim aswell ;)

C

censi

censi said that Albion has some secret tool to stop hibs from using pbaoe to defend lord room.

Pray tell, what is it?

A brain.....

Sure it doesnt take a lot of skill to pile 9 pbaoe'ers in the lords room... But why should we do anything more complex.. if time after time you just steam into the lords room and die to it???

You are much better off sending a stealth zerg up their first... followed by a couple of clerics with there pbaoe stun style ready... Then charge a main force in.... with mages at the back for gtaoe...

If you co-ordinate it 9 pbaoers wonts be able to stop 97 albs...

And yes it was 97 albs... My guild owned crauch at the time...
The pile of dead bodies in the spiral was a sight to behold....

O

old.BJ|Bored

FFS dont you get it ?

v hibs we have to wait 10 mins and plan an attack and HOPE it works ;o

where as they just steam in spaming insta mes / pbaoe

dont you see the fairness? ;)

P.S. pray tell how our pbaoe rox when hib pb class gets 100% resist RA ;o

J

jetsetminer

pbaoe stun? - I wish!

try usually 15 second delve time pb mez - eg broken on first hit and allow MoC and pbaoe to kill all again.

Oh, and the fact that everyone has insane spirit resist so cleric mez never lasts for than a second or 2.

Oh, and because of the overzelous smite nerfs very few clerics have any smite spec so mez delve time is more like 9 seconds or less.

Nice idea though :clap:

S

Sisifos

Stealth zerg? we have a stealth zerg? And since when stealthers can get to lord room without be seen - and lets say they get there they only need one pbae from 1 out of 9 casters to get all revealed. Also - 9 Pbae casters = 9 MOC.
Albs dont got GTAE casters. Only gtae we might got is the 1st one in spec line. And u got gtae too and from now on u got the shitty things with the new spellcaster-class u got.
Only way u can win a situation like this is have a lot of GTAE casters all casting until enemy decides to come down - no other chance. No other "trick" coordination or anything can be done. It takes only 2-3 casters to keep lord room and kill everything that comes. 4..5 or more, like 9 is a joke only way to break that defence is having gtae casters or lots of luck i guess .

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by censi

A brain.....

Sure it doesnt take a lot of skill to pile 9 pbaoe'ers in the lords room... But why should we do anything more complex.. if time after time you just steam into the lords room and die to it???

You are much better off sending a stealth zerg up their first... followed by a couple of clerics with there pbaoe stun style ready... Then charge a main force in.... with mages at the back for gtaoe...

oh shut up. You haven't the slightest idea wtf you're talking about.

since when could a stealth zerg get past 9 pbaoers. they CAN'T. you're an archer, so obviously you don't know what happens if an assassin goes up to lord room. Having played a lvl 50 infil many a time, I'll enlighten you. IF the guards don't uncover stealth, then the keep lord will. ESPECIALLY if it's a lvl 10 keep. One stealther uncovered = 9 pbaoers fire pbaoe, instantly killing any and all stealthers in the area.

Clerics insta pbaoe.. :ROFLMAO:

sure, they could mez you for a good 2 seconds.. if that. Oh, and that's IF they somehow manage to get past 9 pbaoes every 2 seconds for around 400-600 damage each.

And, erm.. since WHEN can a gtaoe land in the lord room unless the person using it is IN the lord room.

Get back to feeding the SBs rps.

Arrogant fool.

:eek:

C

censi

the stealth zerg (and yes there was one their, saw at least 5 infs was probably a lot more.) just needs to get a hit off on a few of the mages, this will trigger a wild pbaoe frenzy and all the stealthers will die... but if they can get a few dots (or bleed styles better) on a few mages this helps...

the clerics steam up and use their insta pbaoe... this should render at least 4-5 of the mages useless for 5-9 seconds... the zerg runs up and kills....

Seriously you dont do anything other than get in a nice procession and just run up and die... You do have to use tactics...

Im not exagerating with the numbers there were 97 albs... and roughly 3-4 fg of hibbies... (closer to 3 for sure) dont even think there was ne where near 9 pbaoes more like 5....

I know albion feel hard done by in the class war, but you dont do yourself any favours by running around like a bunch of healess chickens. you can only blame your classes so much....

T

Trinilim

Censi, buffed, what's your spirit resistance?

These mages will have that if not more.

so around 2-3 seconds mezzed IF it lands. And, the healers will obviously rez the dead pbaoers. Powersong, rez, heals, and buffs are all readily available.. on one class too! but that's another whine.

Again, the stealthers will be uncovered in almost no time.

Cleric won't stand a chance going up there.

Not to mention group purge and mastery of concentration..

To put it simply, there's no defense against even FIVE pbaoers in a concealed and closed space where nukes can reach outside the entrance.

I take that back, if albs can get enough people, they might make the pbaoers lag just long enough to hit one before getting annihalated.

S

Sisifos

Treni says it all I think. Tho if u manage to have 4-5 casters that can cast gtae - even small one, they can stand at the courtyard and hit the lord room. Then the enemy might come down.

Only correct thing u said Censi was : "of healess chickens". Indeed we have no heal, cause clerics are gimped.:p:p

S

skile

Originally posted by Talifer

My arrows are just there to remove BT for the row of scouts behind ;)

Talifer

Think it was only me and Arcthic. And thanks for the help :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom