David Lame

A

Arnor

Originally posted by kameleon
what message will this "stunt" send out to young people who may have weight issues? They might start thinking its ok to eat nothing and just drink water.

It's all a bit irresponsible if you ask me. He should stick to the street card tricks which are a lot more interesting that looking at some tosser in a block of ice or whatever.

this would only work if most ppl were retards so..............oh wait :rolleyes:

edit: and about the psysical part

A normal man can live up to 2 months with no food as long as he has as much water he can drink. The body first starts to use energy stored in fat-cells, then it eats the muscles. only when the muscle-tissue is gone it starts on the internal organs, which is about when his stunt is gonna get interesting. or like dreama said it:
He's gonna get a killer stomach-ache, and then fall to sleep and not wake up

thats atleast what I heard

M

~Mobius~

How is he doing? I cant be arsed to watch the show.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~
David Blaine has given up his controversial stunt.

He was told that 44 days doing nothing in a box is not going to break the record which is currently held by Emile Heskey at 4 years.

Haha. :p

Poor old Heskey. :(

M

mank!

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Seriously? Why the fuck didnt they think of this before?

FUCKING LOL.

This sums you up entirely. Oh man....

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~
David Blaine has given up his controversial stunt.

He was told that 44 days doing nothing in a box is not going to break the record which is currently held by Emile Heskey at 4 years.

lol :clap:

Gave me a good chuckle..

X

Xtro 2.0

lol I can't believe Krypt fell for that ffs.

I read today that Police had been asked to keep a closer eye on Blaine as people had been "throwing eggs and bananas and one woman took off half of her clothes directly below the box".

Oo-er. I think its a waste of time what he's doing but throwing eggs? Wankers.

T

Tom

blaine_loot_small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom