Darkspire Completers plz reply:)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
And sorry for saying it was in german(i just saw hooligan pics and assumed :p)

And there was me thinking most of the hooligans in europe were UK based... but yeah you're right, we're also still wearing the swastika-binds in Germany.

/slap

Woke up yet?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ok call me a noob, but I guess this place was a new dungeon with Catacombs ? and avaliable to all 3 realms.

Can someone give me a pointer of where it is ? I feel like offering some hibernia souls to the nice beasts :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
me and cho tried to focus the mobs :p they've got nice anti-focus code so it's impossible, and they've got a truckload of hp.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
In Alb (Lamorak US, non-TOA fyi)

2x Merc
1x Pala
1x Tri-spec Cab
1-2 Sorcs
2x Cleric

If only 1 Sorc then usually leech for XP (Which is insane) or something else, any class will do really.

100% success rate so far, sometimes 1-2 wipes in Boss rooms if Clerics get interrupted too heavily or too many mezz resists. Avg time of completing raid: 2 hours 30mins

And don't get started about PBAOE.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
When I went on Scorge's raids, can't remember the classes so well, but we managed to get to the last room before we died.

1x Scout (lil me the strong armswoman!)
2x Cleric
1x Pally
1x Sorc

Can't remember the last 2, but we did well before last room.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Shan said:
In Alb (Lamorak US, non-TOA fyi)

2x Merc
1x Pala
1x Tri-spec Cab
1-2 Sorcs
2x Cleric

If only 1 Sorc then usually leech for XP (Which is insane) or something else, any class will do really.

100% success rate so far, sometimes 1-2 wipes in Boss rooms if Clerics get interrupted too heavily or too many mezz resists. Avg time of completing raid: 2 hours 30mins

And don't get started about PBAOE.

Heres a tip if you aint already doing it.. the guides suggest porting in to final boss area then resting/buffing.

The best way is to rest/buff BEFORE you port, and then charge as soon as you port in, dub takes around 15seconds, no adds and hardly any interupts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom