Darkness Fall item list post 1.65

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Has anyone got a hyperlink to a site with information about the new items ? I searched extensively on the Internet but cant find it.

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
"An infinite number of monkeys, on an infinite number of typewriters, will eventually produce the collected works of Shakespeare"

actually thats not true, there's not enough matter in the universe, or something. my ai lectures are getting misty.. :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing that changed are an add in the names, if i did'nt miss anything.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rivan said:
"An infinite number of monkeys, on an infinite number of typewriters, will eventually produce the collected works of Shakespeare"

actually thats not true, there's not enough matter in the universe, or something. my ai lectures are getting misty.. :)

well if there's an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters then there's an infinite amount of mass ;)
given that it's a prediction based on a number of assumptions we can assume infinite time too (though given that the number of monkeys and typewriters is infinite the time doesn't need to be infinite - merely the minimum amount of time it takes a monkey to press enough keys to write the complete works of shakespeare)

however assuming anything infinite is obviously a fallacy so there's no real need to prove it as untrue.

(impossible event) implies (something).
can be true without (something) ever becoming true.

of course if you change what your impossible assumptions are then you can make up any sort of mumbo jumbo to teach your AI students ;)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
The only thing that changed are an add in the names, if i did'nt miss anything.
Most items got their stats upgraded a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom