Dark age of Camelot - a bad name for this game?

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Gahldir
yeah, the fools must indeed be the albs :clap:

oh, and before every alb starts to flame this, Glasny is ofc generalisating so she might just not mean everyone (read: you). ;)

imo they censored the part barbarians and fools (and good to get rid of retard-Gahldir & Div ofc)

D

Divinia

Originally posted by old.Riddler
and all the UK/German server names, Excalibur, Prydwen, Stonehenge, Avalon, Lyonesse, Dartmoor

all albion zones/keeps/spots ;|

who would play on the server "East Lough Derg"? ;D

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Kagato.
Yeah right, you wish.

Read the first paragraph in the manual, its all about Arthur and Camelot.

:rolleyes: you really dont get it do you! its all about arthur and camelot :rolleyes: yes thats what the whole post is about. jesus your an alb for sure

i gave you the same senerio (arthur is dead, camelot is under siege blah blah) in my reply to you, and i used a different name to the game. it doesnt need to be called dark age of camelot. what part is it you dont understand here? the word camelot sells. thats it.

"our enemies gather to tear down what we have built. join us to protect the realm from adversaries. if you so choose you may join the defenders of albion, what remains of arthur's realm"

that says to me. albion are the good guys join them.
how many of the kids wana be the bad guy? :rolleyes:

its about king arthur. king arthur would ofc been an alb. camelot is in albion. game is called dark age of camelot. ummmm i wonder.

what would you have called the game if you wished to make some money from a MMORPG based around the time of king arthur :rolleyes: if you still think it has anything other then money then i think ill just leave it, cant explain it any simpler

edit: gewny also makes a good point just forgot to quote it :p

N

nightsorrow

should have named the game

Dark age of Camelot
(dont make a scout)..

right
k

V

vesta

Originally posted by Trinilim
It's a completely fair name if you know the background of the game :)

All 3 realms used to be in an alliance held together by King Arthur of Camelot.

Then he died and the realms split apart (metaphorically speaking) and shut each other off from one another.

All 3 realms want to dominate one another, you know, whoever has the most land is the greatest, etc. So that's why we're all at constant war.

And just to further prove my point, what does the visur in alb say when he ports people to mid/hib?

Something along the lines of the following:

From the earth to the moon, go and reclaim the land that has been lost from the fair light of camelot.

Oh i though he said sumthing like; Cg join Outlaw, if you cant try zoyster.

:)

K

Kiros

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded

Merlin hates elfs, thats fo0kin racist, some dude outside of camelot hates mids/ misunderstands mids religions.

Nazies>Albion

Everybody hate Elfs ;)

A

Ace_

Originally posted by makgsnake they might of looked at each realm and thought, omg look at that paladin in his plate he looks ub0r,
then saw somthing like a firbolg and thought WTF IS DAT ? :p

\o/ \o/ \o/

M

Moody

The only ones who have the right to complain are the Hibernians. People have the tendancy of liking to be on the winning team. Typical human behaviour. How many leet albs you think rerolled mid? A freakin lot. Only Hibernia is underpopulated, and if I didn't have so many friends in Albion and a nice guild, I would have moved to Hib long ago, much friendlier place.

M

mrmiagi

Strange thing is: the gothis at svasud that teleports u in mid doesn´t say anything =)

V

vargen

Originally posted by mrmiagi
Strange thing is: the gothis at svasud that teleports u in mid doesn´t say anything =)
they r serious..

alb teleporters r obviously high on drugs.

E

etcetra

Originally posted by vesta
Oh i though he said sumthing like; Cg join Outlaw, if you cant try zoyster.

:)

That seriously made me laugh

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Trinilim
All 3 realms used to be in an alliance held together by King Arthur of Camelot.
How the hell did we form, never mind maintain, an alliance of the three realms when we're unable to understand one another? Surely having been in an alliance for any length of time, we'd have at least started to grasp the fundamentals of each others languages (except maybe for trolls, 'cos everyone knows that they're lacking somewhat in the intelligence department ;) )....

O

old.job

Well I read somewhere that the original game was just going to be in 1 realm and the 3 seperate realms were introduced later on.

I also read (do I get a cookie miss?) that TirNog was the original rendering for a city of Avalon in the 1 Camelot realm and that there's some bridge/arch? somewhere in Alb that doesn't seem to go anywhere, and that was going to be the Avalon entrance.

Is the above complete bolaks?

K

Kallio

Btw, would some nice guy explain me why the name of hibernias capital means "A horse from the sea" ?

F

fl3a

Originally posted by alithiel50
(except maybe for trolls, 'cos everyone knows that they're lacking somewhat in the intelligence department ;) )....

well, actually, trolls start with 60 int, as do most races in the game. also the oh-so-superior britons!

PHAER SMART OAFS

M

mastade

Dark age of camelot... hmmm... sounds like camelot would get their assed kicked...

And they are!! \o/

B

becana

Wonder why stor gothi dont say anything fancy like glasny and,, that albanian portal dude.. perhaps something like "Go rape em all ffs" :) After all thats why scotsmen where kilts, "its better with a hard one in the A*** than a axe in the head". (I would have take the Axe anyday, but then again I dont drink tee with my pinki :)

M

Moody

Originally posted by SigvartH
..., but then again I dont drink tee with my pinki :)

I sure hope you don't drink tee at all :p The odd forgotten golf bal can be bad for yer throat :D

T

Tham

Only reason hibs are underpopulated is becouse of the foocking landscape, I have tried, REALLY tried to lvl in hibland, all mobs ive found after lvl 15 was purp/red or gray. And when I found a xp spot with yellows there where deep DEEP in the forest, do you think i found them again when I died ? ... nop! Do u think I found a grp deep deep in the forrest ? ... nop!

Hippieland needs a new design! :viking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom