Impressed DareDevil (Netflix)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I've never hidden my loathing for Marvel movies and their recent attempt at TV shows but I've just finished watching the first episode of DareDevil on Netflix US and I'm really impressed. Nice, dark and lean without the cheese.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322312/

I'll definitely be watching the rest of the season.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll piss you off later when all the other Netflix MCU shows kick off and join together with Daredevil for The Defenders.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nice. Will gorge on that over the weekend.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Watched the first 3 or 4 episodes today, actually pretty good. I'm a simpleton though, so without going into lore and other crap... It's good :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'd already heard good things about this so I'll definitely have to watch it now. I don't have Netflix so will download later once a decent rip is available.

DaGaffer

I'd already heard good things about this so I'll definitely have to watch it now. I don't have Netflix so will download later once a decent rip is available.

Cheapskate. Netflix costs like, fuck-all a month.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, its rude to pirate Netflix stuff.

Amazon though, fill your boots, unethical, thieving, £79 on your bank statement for not cancelling a "free" trial, shower of bastards.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Yeah, its rude to pirate Netflix stuff.

Amazon though, fill your boots, unethical, thieving, £79 on your bank statement for not cancelling a "free" trial, shower of bastards.
I'm almost onto a second year of free Amazon Prime by complaining every time they don't deliver something on a date they say. To ease my pain they offer me a free month extra each time. Worth doing if you are a Prime member.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I didn't realise this had started, looks like my weekend is full now I've run out of Lego to build

DaGaffer

I didn't realise this had started, looks like my weekend is full now I've run out of Lego to build

Two birds with one stone; infiltrate the helicarrier!
300px-Daredevil.png

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Watched the first 4 and its starting to build into decent show. Was worried that both Daredevil and Kingpin were miscast but they are growing on me.

Edmond

Halfway through 5 now. My only gripe is that he is not acting blind enough (if that makes sense)

Still really good though

Edmond

The woman that plays Vanessa, Fisk's girl is fit

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ive noticed little bits where he knows exactly where an object is. Unless he has radar he shouldn't know it's there.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I saw the first 3 last night and like it... It's dark enough.. I loved agent Carter also though

Edmond

I saw the first 3 last night and like it... It's dark enough.. I loved agent Carter also though

I really enjoyed Agent Carter too, it started a little slow which I thought was odd as they only had 8 episodes to tell the story, but it I liked it a lot

Got the last 3 of Daredevil to watch later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom