DAOC'ers - Find your long lost friends!

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering if in-game,any of you have lost friends that you wondered where they have gone or something?.

Maybe they suddenly dissapeared a long time ago and you wished you knew where they are.

If you put the name of the person you cant find for all these years jot it down here. If everyone reads this they can get back in touch and start having a good time together again.

I shall start with mine - If these people are still playing daoc may they please give me a private message through FH please. They are: Healandbuff/Moanapozza(From Nazgul on mid/pryd) and Deadlylittle(from mid/pryd)

Well this is beta so lets see how this goes! :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
I lost one of the coolest people ive ever met in any game ever - Jort - the bonedancer on prydwen/mid. he used to play alb, but when i started playing i met him outside aegir, was his first day on mid and we went adventuring etc. leveled with him for ages, and he got to about lvl 35 i think then he just vanished :(. i was Coil back then :(

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Evincar/Xei used to lvl in Vanern swap with him ucallme and lotsa others really nice guy had lotsa laughs back then, just dissapeared one day :(

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
didn't dissappear all of the sudden, but still, they were good fun to have around:

Hoden
MotherSuperior
Hoosya Daddy
Medic (or with two D's... dunno how you wrote it again, founding GM of the Salamanders, also former DTP and JPF)
Duria/Turia etc.. <-- did leave all of the sudden :(

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Friends and friends but i do wonder where ppl like
Souleater
Gohad
Jon
Thing + Del
Just to name a few.

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
I lost one of the coolest people ive ever met in any game ever - Jort - the bonedancer on prydwen/mid. he used to play alb, but when i started playing i met him outside aegir, was his first day on mid and we went adventuring etc. leveled with him for ages, and he got to about lvl 35 i think then he just vanished :(. i was Coil back then :(

thats the same happened to me:(

Let me add to the people:

Sniffmyskidds
the warrior that was in Royal Guardians. I can't remember your name but please come speak to me! :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
I xped with a wizard named Meteorain after retail, but he just disappeared. Ah and btw what happened with Najwa aka Flash?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
I xped with a wizard named Meteorain after retail, but he just disappeared. Ah and btw what happened with Najwa aka Flash?

maybe someone found out where he lived?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww excellant thread,

well i have a few daocers on my msn but always would love to hear from anyone who knew me ingame (ezlai= therg, eztequilla = merc, eztequila=pally, ezryder=mincer)

so feel free to PM, or send me an email or something if you like, theres a few people i always wonder about that no one knows what happened to:

Shadroth aka blubeard & bea (i think that was the spelling) was a baby infil.

there were loads of folks i used to group with in AC, but i'd love to hear from any of my old guildies too please :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
A real life friend Aithne left after encountering ToA. He is now in WoW. Briannon - I had so much respect for him, he was very genuine.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Im looking for hasslehoff, i would have been playing my private detective called Magnum PI

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
hmm.... sorry bahumat, he just fled away when I told him you were looking for him... he had quite an anxious and horrified look on his face which I just could see in time :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Robyne + Seelk, Maxgirth :worthy: just a few to begin with :)

/edit btw wheres Nagwa? (sp?) miss that geezer :D

Chean

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
Robyne + Seelk, Maxgirth :worthy: just a few to begin with :)

/edit btw wheres Nagwa? (sp?) miss that geezer :D

Robyne ze GM of immortals.. My oooold guild heh :worthy:

Wonder where she went..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
she was the "newer" generation of immortals :) old skool immortals, was Shree, Toxwan, Niacin me, Mis, Imijo xD

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
blejs said:
Friends and friends but i do wonder where ppl like
Souleater
Gohad
Jon
Thing + Del
Just to name a few.

i know where Jon went. he's on the asian servers teaching the nooblets never to use styles and spec in everything :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Rowenna, warden hib/pryd exped with you in spraggon den with my hero Maheadros :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
hmm.... sorry bahumat, he just fled away when I told him you were looking for him... he had quite an anxious and horrified look on his face which I just could see in time :)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breathe* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Brite

Banned
any albion/excal players in white tigers i was in when i first started playing

think had names like force and stuff :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
jon was the coolest guy ever :) i remember exping with him on mid pry, about 2 weeks after release :). He was a lvl 9 warrior at the time, and 2weeks later he was 50 pling me at grannys lol ! great dude- wher r u!!

another hero i met on mid pry when i was in my 10s was Bunes. He gave me 1g! my first ever gold lol. i was so pleased about this and made him my best friend in game ! he also made me armor for when i was level 20 (had to take me to dc for first ever time) - where r u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom