DAOC'ers - Find your long lost friends!

fortunefish

Banned
Eggy :eek: - i know you still play
Sighfi :cheers: remember when u fell asleep at comp and u were mumbling TWIST TWIST in ur sleep :p

nimpy

14 50's most traded

5 ml10s

4 rr7+

and i quit last night, gl all have fun

msn is johnparkinson_cs@hotmail.com

cu around

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
cplcarrot, my mentor when i started infil soon after release. Think he quited and concentrated on RL few years ago.

Camillo

Loyal Freddie
Andrilyn said:
People I kinda lost contact with and never saw again (some might have quit though) are:

Niacin
Perian
Danyan
Old Sotl people (Artemis, Camillo, Toa etc)

And probably alot more people which I can't even remember their names anymore as it's been so long ;)
All from Alb / Prydwen anyway.

Lots of us old Sotl peeps are playing Wow on Turalyon Server, including Artemis, Derric, etc. :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
didn't dissappear all of the sudden, but still, they were good fun to have around:

Hoden
MotherSuperior
Hoosya Daddy
Medic (or with two D's... dunno how you wrote it again, founding GM of the Salamanders, also former DTP and JPF)
Duria/Turia etc.. <-- did leave all of the sudden :(

Almost the same:

Hoden
MotherSuperior/Hoosya Daddy (seeing as these 2 live together down under, 1 should lead to the other)
Meddic (I think it was with 2 D's, but not 100% sure, Monthy Phyton fan :D)
Ironlung (GM of DTP)
Fleshhunter (Zerker who tempted me into DTP)
Most from DTP would be nice to get in touch with!
Was this healer dude, can't place a name, dwarf healer, from sweden, age 40+ who helped me summ pull a lot by wrenches in OF, was such a nice chap, always bugger me that I can't place his name, think he joined salamanders shortly too through...

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
Almost the same:

Hoden
MotherSuperior/Hoosya Daddy (seeing as these 2 live together down under, 1 should lead to the other)
Meddic (I think it was with 2 D's, but not 100% sure, Monthy Phyton fan :D)
Ironlung (GM of DTP)
Fleshhunter (Zerker who tempted me into DTP)
Most from DTP would be nice to get in touch with!
Was this healer dude, can't place a name, dwarf healer, from sweden, age 40+ who helped me summ pull a lot by wrenches in OF, was such a nice chap, always bugger me that I can't place his name, think he joined salamanders shortly too through...

Yeah I actually miss all the old dtp and jpf guys... Still have 1 toon in Dah Troll :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hungan the minstrel on Prydwen

Heard he played Mid/Excal as well but thats about it :(

Sajspurs teh uber pally in Barrows <3

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
ASH!!!!! ranger on hib/excal...shit...uesd to have a good laugh in OF on my ranger (nzeethesecond)....gah....the good old times...

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
ohw and ofcourse THRUNG!!

Come back y'all durnit!! :D
he aint coming back, atleast thats what he told me on msn :<

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Chean said:
Robyne ze GM of immortals.. My oooold guild heh :worthy:

Wonder where she went..

I heard from danhyr she went to play FF online btw hi levi and chean maybe you remember me from the immortal days :D

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
hrm

Zael
Fatalitys
Noretn

they all rocked so much and disapeared without a trace around toa :s

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Fefner said:
I heard from danhyr she went to play FF online btw hi levi and chean maybe you remember me from the immortal days :D
heh corse i do mate.. old immortals some of best days in daoc i've had. danhyr's still a monkeh as always :m00:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
From Prydwen Albion

Fightersuntzu

Musashi

Maxer

Think I've seen Sun on irc last time I was there cHo. Come on msn you absolute gimp.

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder what happened to the guy "Bloodomensword Bloodsword", think he was a Norse Warrior or Thane.. Not really a friend, but the name made me and some irl mates laugh bigtime when we saw him =)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Albions -

Elementalistx & Schthphaeeepharrrghhhhh (or Shaeffer as he insisted on mis-spelling it all the time)

where they gone now?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
elementalistx was a good in game mate, duno where tht fella's gone to either. Would like to know aswell tbh.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Me and Elementalistx had some great times - cliff diving at Clifton, trying to climb up to Caer Sidi without using the path immediately jump to mind :D

He was sound - nearly as wreckless and childish as me :clap:

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder where Old Coren Loreweaver the first one took he's way, and Ghoul (Giona) I miss them. Coren was a good bloke, always fun to chat with, same was Ghoul.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
oh, and Graham - old Templar who vanished shortly after the second real life meeting (where i now find out he opted to sleep on a bench with some winos, rather than shell out for a room whilst he was here :m00: nuttah)

Tilda

Zael is still around except never plays his arms, mincer iirc it is now, although cant remember the name.

Allanah the cleric from alb excal wru!
And Catherine the inf !
hrm, there were loads others but I didnt know how to use friends list when I was a noob :p

If this sounds like anybody, tell me;
I was a theurgist, my first charachter called Petros, in camp forest and some scout showed me a "secret" way through from camp forest to avalon marsh. We had to dodge red con lions!! I never rembered his name though. :(

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Only one person i really lost contact with from DAOC where are you Kake.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
blejs said:
Friends and friends but i do wonder where ppl like
Souleater
Gohad
Jon
Thing + Del
Just to name a few.

Jon moved to the asian servers when that opened :)

and remember, never use styles!! u need the end for something else.... :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Influenza said:
Heh i remember grouping alot with some polearms called Fiero (i think it was) when i 1st started playing the game. I miss all those mithra/salis plains groups.

mithras tomb was awsome.. cant remember how many times i died in there coz some nutter was training every mob in the cave up to the entrance and then some other nutter just HAD to attack one of them and make the rest of the ppl in there die from that uber mob zerg coz we tried to help ;)

remember me being down there as a lvl 12 cleric "pwning" green cons thinking it was uber xp... >.<

now heres where i SHOULD be typing down a name or 2 but it was 3 years since i saw them last i cant remember them :( owell, gotta give that some thinking.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Only just found this thread so I will add a name to the list of ppl :)

In the very early times myself (just after retail release) on my Zerker and a friend (Cwini the sb) used to pve all the time with Rockford Slatebreaker the shaman.

We were a regular trio pve'ing slowly most of the way from about level 8 to 40'ish but in those times that took ages as we did it all the old fashioned way of having fun and roaming. Great times the 3 of us had and Rockford had an awesome sense of humour making the game worth playing :)

So anyone remember Rockford or his spam about his "luvverly hat" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom