DAOC2 Petition

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Agreed. No smallman roaming to be found at all, and like you said it wasn't for the xp hunting, but would often get solo/duos in and around there on Devon. Rassa just made it bleh, same as many new things that came into the game. Was a much more fun game on Killibury to me, miss that period of the game tbh.

On an average night on my minstrel i log on for 4h and end up with only 25k or so and thats with maybe 5-6 clean fights 20 deaths and as many kills , gets old fast, give a new hack and slash mmo as the devopers of DAOC have just given up :twak:

Atleast i got rr5 on my minstrel last night

Everz

FH is my second home
Fair does on the patience to last that long. Last renewal I got an hour or so plays worth before leaving again :p.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
who has the sexiest avatar..

Puni or Evers.. :p

lol they just look the same.

Yesterday.. I fought an rr11 scout, it was a very interesting duel till 2 fg's come and add..

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Agreed. No smallman roaming to be found at all, and like you said it wasn't for the xp hunting, but would often get solo/duos in and around there on Devon. Rassa just made it bleh, same as many new things that came into the game. Was a much more fun game on Killibury to me, miss that period of the game tbh.

I find plently of small mans with my small man runs.

Quite funny tbh :)

Friday we had a 6v8 In OG too, mids got totally rajped!
YES I KNOW IT IS YANKS!

xomer

Can't get enough of FH

YES I KNOW IT IS YANKS!

that's a small man ?

Everz

FH is my second home

YES I KNOW IT IS YANKS!

Hmm, last time I played i'd duo/trio and we'd end up banging our heads against a wall as we either found nothing, or a FG running round Jamtland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom