Daoc Vid - HERO/NS

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
link is fine now ill repost the old melee scout movie later/tommoro

here's the full Hero/NS vid tho

first 7 mins hero then 11-12 mins NS mainly in labby some ganks soem really nice even fights

made as 2 seperate movies merged into 0ne download

http://hitler.kiwiuk.net/GohanII.wmv

Hitler is in kiwiuk? I knew it!!!

Will d/l it later when illu's vid from fileplaned is done!

gohan

FH is my second home
Hitler is in kiwiuk? I knew it!!!

Will d/l it later when illu's vid from fileplaned is done!

inxylefay bufferlefay gohanzlefay gohanxlefay
bufferlethid gohanlethid

any questions?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I tried to watch it because its cool for you to make something and you spent some try and put some of your creative thoughts into it..

It was just very very dull though gohan... Defeintly speed up the footage a bit, daoc is full of long slow fights now try and get some fast fights where u drop things quick to balance out the long dick swinging fights that go on for hours... only show long dick swingers if you up against some opponent of worthy note... never show pve zone RVR footage unless you chaining bucket loads of things because you know you aint gonna get the hardcore RVr'ers there.

You need to put your toon up against the best players on your server and show you beating them or pushing them... something to show your toon is solid. you know how to play it and play your cards etc....

The footage came accross as just meaningless contests between very average toons not doing very much...

its not easy peeps are real critical so you got to be determined when u fraps etc..

keep at it though. music was very middle of the road, main stream stuff.. oasis etc.. ooo no.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Drop the champ weapon, they aren't any good but to have in spare slot for the end charge or for bling, switch to fully legendary with crafted slash and blunt as back ups

dont know if agree with that statement tbh. about the CW not being good.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They are fine for an off hand, but i really wouldn't restrict myself to using one weapon, if you go for an any weapon temp it defeats the object of using the champ weapon in the first place.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I cant delete one so i just merged them.

gohan

FH is my second home
I tried to watch it because its cool for you to make something and you spent some try and put some of your creative thoughts into it..

It was just very very dull though gohan... Defeintly speed up the footage a bit, daoc is full of long slow fights now try and get some fast fights where u drop things quick to balance out the long dick swinging fights that go on for hours... only show long dick swingers if you up against some opponent of worthy note... never show pve zone RVR footage unless you chaining bucket loads of things because you know you aint gonna get the hardcore RVr'ers there.

You need to put your toon up against the best players on your server and show you beating them or pushing them... something to show your toon is solid. you know how to play it and play your cards etc....

The footage came accross as just meaningless contests between very average toons not doing very much...

its not easy peeps are real critical so you got to be determined when u fraps etc..

keep at it though. music was very middle of the road, main stream stuff.. oasis etc.. ooo no.

fair comment, but on US i have no idea who the good players are, if thier are any and if you go anywhere solo on US you either get 2-3 FG of stealther/casters camping thier own bridge on like 6fg on stick in agramon, imo US is full of noobs, at rr3 i can take most heavy tanks up to like rr6-7 an nearly any stealther 1v1

so hard to see who is supposedly good,

tbh i much prefer Euro mentality an knowing who every1 is but every1 i know palys US

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well they use IRC over there you talk to peeps, find out who the big guns are... frequent the spot...

build a hit list of players you want to fight for you vid..

As a NS you want to know who the top 3 active rated SB, hunters, Infs, scout, Mincers are and try and fight about 60-80% of the above...

find out who the big gun heavy tanks are for you hero.... get some fights with the big gunz... mix it in with some caster pwnage and some 1V2-5 etc....

set your self a funny challenge in the keep with the NS... you can have fun in those keeps specially the alb one...

gohan

FH is my second home
main problem is time difference tho, im only on say from miday to 5pm US times ( well 11-4 12-5 1-6 depending on time zone)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
play UK dyvets a strong server for solo players... theres good strong opposition less adding etc..

its perfect.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Other than that there wasn't really any challenging fights in there but for a heavy tank they are few and far between these days :(

There really isn't any really good solo players on US.. A few maybe, but when it's possible to kill some RR7-9 ppl 1on1 with a RR2 solo zerker, they really aint very good.. EU is on a very higher level when talking solo fights

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The Hero part was ok I think, I don't mind mouseclicking, as long as it works.

The NS part was totally boring though. I think swiching weapons during the fight could turn the tide to your favour a lot.

gohan

FH is my second home

The NS part was totally boring though. I think swiching weapons during the fight could turn the tide to your favour a lot.

ha i thought to oposite, i found the hero part boring an really liked the ns bit but liek i said ive always loved stealthers

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ha i thought to oposite, i found the hero part boring an really liked the ns bit but liek i said ive always loved stealthers

Well I think there was some kind of enemy problem. The diversity wasn't that big, but I really think the major point was, that you didn't swich multiple weapons during the fight. Especially when fighting heavy tanks, it would've saved you quite some hits to swich in a new DoT/dis/end use/str base poison

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie

About mouseclicking, people making it equal to a non skill thing are a bit dum. Its quite the oposite. I for one know it limits me a bit by using it, but being used to it and being able to do ok is enough for me. But its hardly more skillfull to use something that is actually easier and demand less agility etc.
So thats just bs. Sure i can understand that i could perform EVEN better with it....but im comofrtable with it as it is and dont see any point in changing just to satisfy others^^
/eb.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tbh it depends on the toon you play. I play mages with more keyboard and tanks with more mouse (most of the time). Hybrids with a really strange mix.

On my Animist I need my mouse to pick targets and I'm limited to a few spells that I use regularly, so I can put them on 2 qb's (swiching them with the mouse). The total opposite is vampiir. I bound my mouse to swich qbars mostly, but each is more or less filled with 1-4 only, so that I can easily press them with the hand while still controlling the toon.

It's all about playstyle tbh.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh it depends on the toon you play. I play mages with more keyboard and tanks with more mouse (most of the time). Hybrids with a really strange mix.

On my Animist I need my mouse to pick targets and I'm limited to a few spells that I use regularly, so I can put them on 2 qb's (swiching them with the mouse). The total opposite is vampiir. I bound my mouse to swich qbars mostly, but each is more or less filled with 1-4 only, so that I can easily press them with the hand while still controlling the toon.

It's all about playstyle tbh.

yepp:) And if i would see that i wasnt doing well ofc i would change....im not dum:p( at least not to that degree!) But as its fine im too lazy hehe.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
yepp:) And if i would see that i wasnt doing well ofc i would change....im not dum:p( at least not to that degree!) But as its fine im too lazy hehe.

I think we're hijacking this video thread eben :p

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
There really isn't any really good solo players on US.. A few maybe, but when it's possible to kill some RR7-9 ppl 1on1 with a RR2 solo zerker, they really aint very good.. EU is on a very higher level when talking solo fights

On my baby NS on US Classic there are some good players but equally there are some rr9 infs you think must be ebayed as they suck and they've got 2 * MOZ so obviously kitted out.
It could be they've got their rr by zerging. With a population of 2k, there's a lot to zerg.
I certainly see groups of 5-6 stealthers (generally alb, 3-4 scouts, inf and a mincer), gimps.

gohan

FH is my second home
ay well my NS is only rr3 (4 now but 3 in all clips on movie) an i take out rr11 scouts rr6-7 sb's ect the quality of player on US is far lower than on euro

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
ay well my NS is only rr3 (4 now but 3 in all clips on movie) an i take out rr11 scouts rr6-7 sb's ect the quality of player on US is far lower than on euro

suits you then ;) never could handle it here could ya ;)

mucho love <3<3 you almost pwned me in THID lol

inc dormimor reply " i are l33t and p00n j00 with my 1 butt0n w0nder ghimp" arr arrr arrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom