Daoc Vid - HERO/NS

gohan

FH is my second home
2 seperate movies merged into one! how exciting

first 6-7 mins is on hero rr4-5 then 12 mins or so on NS rr3-4 alot in laby as best place to solo on US atm

some really nice fights v some high RR oppenents

http://hitler.kiwiuk.net/GohanII.wmv

excuse the host name ^^

also for any 1 that missed it as my hosts kept going down got perma host for scout movie rr3-4 melee spec

http://hitler.kiwiuk.net/GohanxzI.wmv

(no need to DL can watch straight from host cos the speed is insane)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
2 seperate movies merged into one! how exciting

first 6-7 mins is on hero rr4-5 then 12 mins or so on NS rr3-4 alot in laby as best place to solo on US atm

some really nice fights v some high RR oppenents

excuse the host name ^^

also for any 1 that missed it as my hosts kept going down got perma host for scout movie rr3-4 melee spec

http://hitler.kiwiuk.net/GohanxzI.wmv

(no need to DL can watch straight from host cos the speed is insane)

yar speed is insane xD already 65% in the time it took me to type this....

p.s FIRST!

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
sorry mate thats your internet then.

just tested it getting 480-520 kb/s an can still watch directly from host

hardly, im getting 1mb/s from everywhere else :p

went from 30kb/s to 200kb/s and then going down and up

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
was only 10 mins for me? gets cut off but didnt bother redownloading

gohan

FH is my second home

hmmm, ill check it out see if its fucked up while uploading

the hero half is a bit slow imo which is why i only made a small movie as i feel an 20 min hero would get boring, the NS bit tho (which u missed nearly all of) was the better half imho

but then ive always loved stealthers

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

*cough* im allergic to bullsh!t *cough*
you clearly reposted after 5 minutes >.< please explain how you watched a "10 min" vid in 5 mins ?

gohan

FH is my second home
you clearly reposted after 5 minutes >.< please explain how you watched a "10 min" vid in 5 mins ?

sean go watch it, u can be my test bunny, then post ur download speed an how long vid is ect, its fine for me but need a second opinion

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH

yeah it was shit so skipped along, big deal? no one can be arsed to watch shitty mouseclicking

edit: I'll be a bit more constructive then, mouseclicking was bad, first fight mouseclick on anni, then misclick on throw weapon and fumble for weapon whole fight? Sup-bar character control, no pan, f8-madness, hitting pets because of it, slow reaction times due to mouseclick. Bombing expers/isen vaktens 4vs4 or so, yeah thats really leet movie material! etc. zoomed in, do I need to go on? Killing people farming Abso in Laby, yeah you sure showed them!

gohan

FH is my second home
yep somthing fucked on ftp, was fine alst night now its cut both files to 50meg so does cut out after 10 :S

ill re upload later taken them off for now

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I downloaded it early today, got 700kb/s.

And the first fight seemed a bit.. messed up with the throw weapon part :p

Anyway, I want a shield tank!

gohan

FH is my second home
I downloaded it early today, got 700kb/s.

And the first fight seemed a bit.. messed up with the throw weapon part :p

Anyway, I want a shield tank!

ye i put that in on purpose tho, cos vids where people win every fight ect get boring really fast an thier not realistic.

ill get the full vid up later cos it misses all the good NS fights :<

duact

Fledgling Freddie
ye i put that in on purpose tho, cos vids where people win every fight ect get boring really fast an thier not realistic.

ill get the full vid up later cos it misses all the good NS fights :<

yea im sure it was on purpose u did it ;/

gohan

FH is my second home
ye ok up laoding now will be up in 30 mins or so

Flintlock

Banned
Get the vids back up and I will dl and add them to my site. They should be ok to view then - reliably - well mostly.

gohan

FH is my second home
Get the vids back up and I will dl and add them to my site. They should be ok to view then - reliably - well mostly.

ok nice 1 ty, should be perma hosting with links as its my ftp... sort of but had problem with the file so i took it down, but stickign then with a catolouge of other vids would be ace

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
a few pointers.

Turn off the cursor recording in fraps
Zoom out
use sony vegas

the fighting,

Mouse clicking is fine if you are fast and accurate with it, really don't see what some people complain about, people should play how they feel most comfortable, i can understand when a 1 button wonder group player insists on using keys but when you are using everything you have sometimes there isn't any other option but mouse clicking, i had 5 quick bars and there is no way i was going to qbind that lot.

You didnt use your abilities to their maximum effect, something you will learn is to not slam at the start of combat, go blunt and use the 2 second blunt (block) reactive stun, more often than not people will purge that instead of the longer stun you will use soon after.

Drop the champ weapon, they aren't any good but to have in spare slot for the end charge or for bling, switch to fully legendary with crafted slash and blunt as back ups

Don't use nearest target.....ever

you sometimes fumble about trying to drink an end pot but again timing on that will come to you over time.

When using the side style don't do the full chain at first, if you know their purge is down it is much better to use 1st 2nd 1st 2nd 3rd, they should recover from stun soon after you get the 1st in for the second time, you can just about get away with doing the full chain twice, depends on how fast you get round to the side and your quick ofc, with lag and whatnot its better to er on the side of caution.

Other than that there wasn't really any challenging fights in there but for a heavy tank they are few and far between these days :(

gohan

FH is my second home
can a mod delete this post gonna repost to get rid of all the technical issue spam

gohan

FH is my second home
Hero/NS solo VID

link is fine now ill repost the old melee scout movie later/tommoro

here's the full Hero/NS vid tho

first 7 mins hero then 11-12 mins NS mainly in labby some ganks soem really nice even fights

made as 2 seperate movies merged into 0ne download

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom