Daoc Vid - HERO/NS

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh it depends on the toon you play. I play mages with more keyboard and tanks with more mouse (most of the time). Hybrids with a really strange mix.

On my Animist I need my mouse to pick targets and I'm limited to a few spells that I use regularly, so I can put them on 2 qb's (swiching them with the mouse). The total opposite is vampiir. I bound my mouse to swich qbars mostly, but each is more or less filled with 1-4 only, so that I can easily press them with the hand while still controlling the toon.

It's all about playstyle tbh.

True :) I usually press 1-6 with keyboard, 7-10 with mouse and a few qbinds.
Depends what class I'm playing though.. casters use less buttons than inf for example, but generally I play with keyboard and use mouse only to pan or select targets on caster.

gohan

FH is my second home
True :) I usually press 1-6 with keyboard, 7-10 with mouse and a few qbinds.
Depends what class I'm playing though.. casters use less buttons than inf for example, but generally I play with keyboard and use mouse only to pan or select targets on caster.

ye i use 1-5 as keys aswell as that where i always have main style, hammy chain reactioanry ect ect then possisionals im happy to click an all charges RA's ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom