Daoc, The End.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Calo said:
yea like mids never took every single alb keep in OF :D

happened few times so that were alot of "game overs" from the alb side.
Trollum did it solo in NF :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The hamster running the server will finally keel over and we'll be told that he simply can't be replaced in an e-mail.....of course camelot-europe.com wont be updated to tell us about it for 2 weeks after it's happened ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Due to the way things are going it will prolly end on

'GAME OVER'

'PLEASE INSERT MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY'

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
dialog_sm.jpg

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
illu said:
Then everyone suddenely does all the jobs they have put off since DAOC came out. That spare room gets tidied. That decorating gets finished. You clear out the loft. You give your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend(? girlplayers)/hand some loving attention and live happily ever after.

THE END

Oli - Illu

:clap: dont let my girl read any of this

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I want a full heartwarming roleplay from censi , not that little tale from before.

Givf us the censi roleplay !!!!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
very simple, as soon as daoc costs more then it gives profit.. they will stop.

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
Ending DAOC would be best by simply remove /release. (Even it will take some time to end war between all the BB's). Winner would be "Last man standing".

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Brodia said:
Ending DAOC would be best by simply remove /release. (Even it will take some time to end war between all the BB's). Winner would be "Last man standing".

And the winner would be dasbuffbot :( Best buffbot imo:D

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Really easy:

"GAME OVER, >>>Click here to get Warhammer On-line account<<<"

Narkokrig

Fledgling Freddie
The servers stay up for another day, then they get sold on Ebay
"DAOC Servers: P166 32mb Ram - Instabuy £20 x5"

Haha nice one Illu..

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Probably get the server not available message when trying to log in and then a message on the daoc home site saying "Due to lack of funding daoc has closed down, the servers will be available once more funding is received. Sorry for the inconvenience" :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It will end as :

"Did u have a good life? Enough to base a movie on?"

Sigh

Himse said:
3 level 100 mobs with pbaoe cast 1 spell and whipe the lands :< 10k dmg, and your death is perma :<

oh, mate sorry but thats already taken... think they are called warlocks - have to get back to u on that tho :\

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
No im not quitting, fo :p

Was thinking.. Mythic/GoA decided to shut down the servers permanently but was making an end to it first, as in you could complete the game and you would get a "The End" and a congratulation after killing the big nasty boss at the last level, as in most single player games. how would you think the end game would like in DAoC?
end is when I ebay all the accs .. and go :cheers: for all the money I get

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
ebenezer said:
we gotta take the final relic in each realm....so for once all guilds have to work together:p
That means ofc that hibernia will not be able to take it. And albion who are more and used to run like a zerg will take the relic back home...meeting many fg action people from hib on the way that looks confused and befuddled on what the heck jus happened:p
Everyone gets to see a last movie were Arthur parade into the lands of hib and midgard and crowned king of dark age of camelot.....
over and out:p

You do know Arthur is dead?

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
No im not quitting, fo :p

Was thinking.. Mythic/GoA decided to shut down the servers permanently but was making an end to it first, as in you could complete the game and you would get a "The End" and a congratulation after killing the big nasty boss at the last level, as in most single player games. how would you think the end game would like in DAoC?

you have to defeat sheph

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i think they should program a meteor countdown and you can see the meteor in the sky. and when its closing in, you turn to the person next to you and say a few well chosen words. then it strikes!

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Those dinosaurs that trashed the servers some time ago magically get ported ingame, and eat everything alive! doom! d000m I say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom