Daoc, The End.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
No im not quitting, fo :p

Was thinking.. Mythic/GoA decided to shut down the servers permanently but was making an end to it first, as in you could complete the game and you would get a "The End" and a congratulation after killing the big nasty boss at the last level, as in most single player games. how would you think the end game would like in DAoC?

Prob have to kill Mordreds bitch on alb, whatever she's called. Would suck should cause then i'd have to find another game :p

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe like the Armageddon section in EvE online, where maybe say we are all given any artifact all lvl 10 any item/jewel we request and all championed and ML'd up. Then Agramon becomes flat and a HUUUUGE mob in the middle called "Tentaris of Goa" uses its tentacles and pulls all chars into the zone for a massive fight full of ld's and major lag, then everyone LD's a few times then the server dies.

Narkokrig

Fledgling Freddie
This is confidential insider information...

DAoC ends when Mythic releases their Warhammer MMO(which im really looking forward to).

Cynaith the nightshade was out early that morning, looking for enemies infiltrating her homelands when all the sudden, the sky is torched with fire(flashback, independence day) and 3 large Class3 Battlecruisers land at her feat, 40 heavily armed marines arrive and kicks the shit out of everyone, dooom!!11!

The world as we know, the cold plains of midgard, the green grass of hibernia, and the land of albion had seen its fall, relics destroyed. A new age, the age of warhammer.

Tadaa! The end of DAoC

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Narkokrig said:
This is confidential insider information...

DAoC ends when Mythic releases their Warhammer MMO(which im really looking forward to).

Cynaith the nightshade was out early that morning, looking for enemies infiltrating her homelands when all the sudden, the sky is torched with fire(flashback, independence day) and 3 large Class3 Battlecruisers land at her feat, 40 heavily armed marines arrive and kicks the shit out of everyone, dooom!!11!

The world as we know, the cold plains of midgard, the green grass of hibernia, and the land of albion had seen its fall, relics destroyed. A new age, the age of warhammer.

Tadaa! The end of DAoC

Not bad :p keep it coming.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Have you seen Battle Royal? Everyone sends one char to the frontiers and we have one month to kill all each other ( realm vs. realm that is ofc ). The realm who stays up last gets the I-Win. Only resses allowed, when you release or auto-release your death is perma :p

Or there could be the more friendly way =)) Huge meteors fall from the sky, nature turns to monsters ( trees fade and give way to aggro tree mob ). Over the time of 2months, the monsters get more and more aggro, meteors get more frequent and also bring mob with them ( earth elemental style ) and the cursed lands in Agramon open a gate to hell where demons and undead swarm out :p

wow....I like that 2nd one more tbh, such drama =))

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
"the server will be shut down permanently in 15 minutes, thank you for playing dark age of camelot"

liloe

It's my birthday today!
VampiiricMist said:
"the server will be shut down permanently in 15 minutes, thank you for playing dark age of camelot"

guess what they're uploading now :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
we gotta take the final relic in each realm....so for once all guilds have to work together:p
That means ofc that hibernia will not be able to take it. And albion who are more and used to run like a zerg will take the relic back home...meeting many fg action people from hib on the way that looks confused and befuddled on what the heck jus happened:p
Everyone gets to see a last movie were Arthur parade into the lands of hib and midgard and crowned king of dark age of camelot.....
over and out:p

Himse

FH is my second home
3 level 100 mobs with pbaoe cast 1 spell and whipe the lands :< 10k dmg, and your death is perma :<

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Well after mythic release of what "they actually make" from the game, id doubt they close it in near future :p
Especially since they only oppened the game in Asia 1,5 years ago.

But prolly gonna end with another "Mythic forced GOA Quest", with a happy ending of then you lived happy ever after while starting a "farm" in the Great Atlantis and your kids.. bla... bla... bla etc "huge hordes of Centaurs roam in heards.. Big Outro Video of the fall of the albion/hibernia realm turning into UK/Eireland and Midgaard turning into Denmark/Norway/Sweden/Finland/Foyroya/Greenland o_O

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
3 level 100 mobs with pbaoe cast 1 spell and whipe the lands :< 10k dmg, and your death is perma :<

u resist the effect

;<

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
wich reminds me considering Denmark im not suprised we in midgaard have the Troll race i mean id just have too look on my big brother "2,12 metres" and hairy as "censur"

censi

Can't get enough of FH
When my ranger has fears that she may cease to be. I think of the green hills of hibernia and the sun rising over the SI water falls.

its gives me faith this cannot be the end. Its all too beutiful to just to be virtual..

I will be slaying albs forever in Daoc heaven.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was game over when we turned all of Midgard's frontier red :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Have you seen Battle Royal? Everyone sends one char to the frontiers and we have one month to kill all each other ( realm vs. realm that is ofc ). The realm who stays up last gets the I-Win. Only resses allowed, when you release or auto-release your death is perma :p

Or there could be the more friendly way =)) Huge meteors fall from the sky, nature turns to monsters ( trees fade and give way to aggro tree mob ). Over the time of 2months, the monsters get more and more aggro, meteors get more frequent and also bring mob with them ( earth elemental style ) and the cursed lands in Agramon open a gate to hell where demons and undead swarm out :p

wow....I like that 2nd one more tbh, such drama =))

nice idea !

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Merlin returns to Camelot, after having disappeared since the death of King Arthur. He picks up his uber staff with +900 int +900 dex from whatever keep/ relic temple it's in at that moment and kills Morgana.

He then pulls from under his robe the sword Excalibur, which grants victory to whichever realm gets it according to the story thingy on goa site, and hands it to my paladin. (who will respec first cuz it's a 2hander)
I then go and insta kill every hib and mid, starting with warlocks
the end. :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
I thought it was game over when we turned all of Midgard's frontier red :(

yea like mids never took every single alb keep in OF :D

happened few times so that were alot of "game overs" from the alb side.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Dorins teh all mighty chanter would focus pull Arthur of albion and marry the elph queen while trolls bring on those palm leaf thingies!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Simple

Nobody heals kev, we all die as a result, the end! :(

(guild joke xDDD)

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
Dorins teh all mighty chanter would focus pull Arthur of albion and marry the elph queen while trolls bring on those palm leaf thingies!

arthur would p00n y0

illu

Part of the furniture
I think the end will be in about 7 years time when no more new content can be thought of to add, and after everyone has bought the 15th Add-on, the Trials of your Sanity: PvE expansion that won't affect RvR, except your weapon instakills everyone close to you with one hit :>

I think everyone will get their toons to how they want them and then get a bit bored. People will slowly move on, your friends leave, and then eventually there will be 1 warlock, 1 vamp and 1 bainshee left. They will come over the hill, the warlock instakills the bainshee. The vamp attacks! and loses most of his life, but manages to kill the warlock on his last swing. The warlock owner decides he's been zerged and logs off and add/remove programs - Daoc - remove.
The vamp /cry's to the bainshee, does a /dance and logs for the last time, as there is no one left to kill.

The servers stay up for another day, then they get sold on Ebay
"DAOC Servers: P166 32mb Ram - Instabuy £20 x5"

Then everyone suddenely does all the jobs they have put off since DAOC came out. That spare room gets tidied. That decorating gets finished. You clear out the loft. You give your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend(? girlplayers)/hand some loving attention and live happily ever after.

THE END

Oli - Illu

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
a bomb destroy all GOA/Mythic and makes the computers go crazy killing everypeople who are from midgard and albion so only hibis alive and new age of dark age of hippies!!!!
pd: i should stop smoking cannaby

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom