DAoC Real Life meeting - Dec. 2nd-4th

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
I'm coming if I can crash at Toby's house !!!!!!111 Omg we can go find some girls and get absolutly mashed !!!!!!!11111

Opps don't tell mum that, unless..... she wants to come and we can find her a nice bloke :D

lolololol Kinetic, Mytsharp, Haggus, Tosen and Mum in a tiny flat ;o Sounds like a blast tbh! Sure you can get the other couch (sp!?).

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I'm sure you swedes can find a solution, I can't however.

I'll see if I get that paper on the house we're renting (or cottage or whatever), and get some photos uploaded!

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Got 5 ppl signed up so far, need you to sign up asap! but see on the webby :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

.ooo not with karl s he'll try and maeke babiesss withn ykiuou's all xDD

Sama

Banned
Tosen said:
lolololol Kinetic, Mytsharp, Haggus, Tosen and Mum in a tiny flat ;o Sounds like a blast tbh! Sure you can get the other couch (sp!?).

im there! :<

not rly :mad:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Next time make it Holland/Sweden or UK and i'll come ^^

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm afraid Mr Spug and I can't make it that weekend, taking my daughter to disneyland paris for her birthday.

Have fun all though and post lots of pictures.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Im really not sure about this tbh.

I would much rather have a night in Copenhagen, and sleep in a hotel there, then spend the day after sight seeing etc..

2 nights in a big mansion with feck all else around - sorry I honestly think I would get totally bored. Only so much chatting you can do you know.

If im going to another country - I would like to see it. This mansion 4 miles away from civilisation is not my idea of fun, sorry :/

wont be going - but I would if it was Copen - and I guarantee alot more would too, just fly straight in - far to much feckin around gettin to this deserted mansion :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
How old is Kinetic?

Btw, things arn't looking too good on the money side of things :s I'll see what happeneds.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
Im really not sure about this tbh.

I would much rather have a night in Copenhagen, and sleep in a hotel there, then spend the day after sight seeing etc..

2 nights in a big mansion with feck all else around - sorry I honestly think I would get totally bored. Only so much chatting you can do you know.

If im going to another country - I would like to see it. This mansion 4 miles away from civilisation is not my idea of fun, sorry :/

wont be going - but I would if it was Copen - and I guarantee alot more would too, just fly straight in - far to much feckin around gettin to this deserted mansion :(

tbh denmark is much more than copenhagen, be open minded, theres 3 people willing to arrange something in denmark, which actually wont cost much for you.. this has a big factor aswel.. and toby clearly pointed out, that he wouldnt mind taking people out.. showing em stuff.. and yes.. it would be easier to go straight away to copenhagen, rent a room in a hotel, and go sight seeing.. but if we get enough people.. the way we're thinking about it, it wont cost people more than 50-70 £ a person, with food and all.. try and get that in copenhagen, and i'll go to copenhagen myself..

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Btw people, if you do want to come you can't just sign up here and say "oh yeah i'm coming"

You need to mail Toby himself via his website Clicky.

:D

Tosen

Part of the furniture
There's 5 days left to sign up!

We have 2 game master who are looking into comming.
And people are sending me sign-ups on my mail here.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Haggus said:
How old is Kinetic?

Btw, things arn't looking too good on the money side of things :s I'll see what happeneds.

Mental age : 15 - Quotes Ironfalcon: "look! look! there´s a poney! Mr haggus can i ride it? can i?

Physical age: 16 - Im so Uber and you guys are n00bs

But actually im 24 - so i play daoc :D

Regards
Kinetic

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Sorry to say fellas, but we havn't had enough sign ups ;(

So the meeting is canceled, I'm however still forcing Mytsharp and Haggus to come. And hoping a few others will join in, I'm e-mailing the the people atm, please write in e-mails not here :)

Thanks all who signed up, sorry it wasn't happening.

Kindest Regards
Toby

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Mental age : 15 - Quotes Ironfalcon: "look! look! there´s a poney! Mr haggus can i ride it? can i?QUOTE]

Oo why are you dragging me into it?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom