DaoC.Prydwen

B

Brannor McThife

I had to laugh...

"You were kicked from #DaoC.prydwen by kr0n (This is how sad I am, funny innit)"

And then there was Cream (a.k.a. Bloody) kicking me for the quote in my signature...

Man, you guys make me laugh some times. :clap:

-G

K

kr0n

:D :D :D :D :D

[20:24:58] <kr0n> hes busy writing a forum thread how lame i am

:D :D :D :D :D

Edit: And Cream AKA Blood (Hunter) and Bloodied.

D

Dook_Pug

C'mon!

You just HAD to go and post this. Heh.

B

Brannor McThife

Sorry...apologise to Blood/bloodied, he only kicked me...Kron banned me... ;)

-G

P

- Pathfinder -

I can see how Blood took offense to your liberties with my person! :m00:

J

j000 d000d

Funny how Brannor never banned anyone from the old DAoC forums though :)

O

old.Pepsay

anyone that can like write an extremly well detaild noob guid to how to get mirc/irc or wtf its called to work? :p

B

Brannor McThife

PS. to kr0n's post.

Don't call kr0n anything...you'll get banned... :rolleyes:

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Upset? Nope. Just amazed at the childish things people do when a comment is passed...

Thank god you're not a mod on these forums.

-G

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Upset? Nope. Just amazed at the childish things people do when a comment is passed...

Thank god you're not a mod on these forums.

-G

Too bad you're not a mod on these forums ;)

K

kr0n

Childish things? I am a child fgs... Im supposed to act like one. I cant really see a point of posting it in here? Guess Im good at judging characters 'cause I typed 10 mins before you posted it here that you would post it...

E

Eleasias

kr0n hasnt gotten his daily analfisting yet T_T

K

kr0n

Need you Eleasias, please... SoulFly is too busy wanking :(

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by kr0n
Childish things? I am a child fgs... Im supposed to act like one. I cant really see a point of posting it in here? Guess Im good at judging characters 'cause I typed 10 mins before you posted it here that you would post it...

Guessing that I would post here has nothing to do with being a good judge of character. 10 minutes? Wow...you mean, you predicted that I would post here, before you even banned me? Wow...you ARE good. :rolleyes:

A kid, well, you've proven that you shouldn't have the power of a mod.

-G

K

kr0n

Neither I'd want one. Sorry, I cba to count the minutes... Sorry for being inaccurate.

B

Brannor McThife

Kron, you going to play the PvP server? If so, what you going to do when somebody repeatedly kills you? Hmm?

Please, humour us all.

-G

K

kr0n

Dunno, hope that wont happen. Prolly call my mates to keek his ass. Maybe if Im on bad mood, /send <various insults>. But hey, isnt that the point in it? And /ignore is the best command in the game.

B

Brannor McThife

So, now that you're actually speaking, mind enlightening us as to why you feel the need to continually ban me? Hmm?

-G

K

kr0n

1. You've a general twat since day 1.
2. You come and talk stupid things in the channel annoying people.
3. General opinion on you is either neutral or you being a twat. So in the name of democracy, you had to go.

And your attitude to rest of the players, from what Ive seen from your posts and heard from other people, is just pathetic.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by kr0n
1. You've a general twat since day 1.
2. You come and talk stupid things in the channel annoying people.
3. General opinion on you is either neutral or you being a twat. So in the name of democracy, you had to go.

And your attitude to rest of the players, from what Ive seen from your posts and heard from other people, is just pathetic.
1) Really? And you've been online 24/7 to watch me?
2) Stupid things? Examples?
3) Really? You took a vote amongst everyone that uses the channel, and via a democratic method elected that it was your call to not let me talk there?

My attitude towards other players? Hmm...can we get an opinion from everyone on that? I'm sure you'd be amazed at the number of people who actually know that I stick up for the players against GOA, and that I actually go out of my way to help them. But no, you know what's best for everyone.

Hey, enjoy YOUR channel... :rolleyes:

-G

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
So, now that you're actually speaking, mind enlightening us as to why you feel the need to continually ban me? Hmm?

-G
Did you let kr0n analfist you? if not T_T

K

kr0n

1) Really? And you've been online 24/7 to watch me?
2) Stupid things? Examples?
3) Really? You took a vote amongst everyone that uses the channel, and via a democratic method elected that it was your call to not let me talk there?

My attitude towards other players? Hmm...can we get an opinion from everyone on that? I'm sure you'd be amazed at the number of people who actually know that I stick up for the players against GOA, and that I actually go out of my way to help them. But no, you know what's best for everyone.

Hey, enjoy YOUR channel...

First of all, its noy MY channel. Its saunas and Rztas channel, I dont have +m there. Im just one of the most actives ops to enforce rules, mine and channels rules.

Stupid things? For example, you come there blabbering about "Dont talk about account sharing when Im around" giving you the "im a twat" title immidietly.

I didnt take a vote, that wouldve taken way too long. Dont be stupid, you mustve realised people dislike you...

edit: bugged quote tags ;(

B

Brannor McThife

Heh... that quote was from today...and if I was a "twat" as you put it, I wouldn't give a "friendly" warning, I'd just report them. Also, ask Max how much of a "Twat" I was today...do you think Kemor just arrived for the hell of it today?

And you forget, I didn't become a mod on the old forums, or E&E now to win popularity contests. I did it for the good of the community, and because I believe in fairness.

But hey, it's your call on what's good for everyone. Next time somebody has a problem that only a GM can fix...you go right ahead and look for Kemor/Zargar. :rolleyes:

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom