Daoc most OP char

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
say your opinion and why !

for me:

Healer - insta/sick heals - insta/aoe mezz's - insta/aoe stuns - buffs - sojou path etc :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
say your opinion and why !

for me:

Healer - insta/sick heals - insta/aoe mezz's - insta/aoe stuns - buffs - sojou path etc :p

Healer? seriously..? wow..

I'd say for sure a Bard or a Warlock..

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
It's gotta be a warlock for me, I mean all that dps and speadheals lol

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Valkyrie > Valewalker > Warlock > Vamp from a solo melee/hybrid perspective

There is no win class in every situation as daoc is a big game of rock/scissors etc but in most solo situations valks pown

liloe

It's my birthday today!

There is no win class in every situation as daoc is a big game of rock/scissors etc but in most solo situations valks pown

Vamp >>>>>> Warlock, tbh :p Magic Shield, debuff eff. /yawn at 120 dmg per hit :p

Imho a well played Vamp and Valk are terribly hard to kill. Det Vamps need to survive long enough to buffshear a valk, then they can win, I think.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH

what about.. Reaver ?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Valkyrie...
Because that class got magics/melees/heals.
Triple class in that one haha.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just needs speed and a valk has it all really...

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Depending alot on situation
Taking out more than 3-4 Wl by far(OP FROM RR1)!Meet vamp/rr5+tic(SNARE NS AND RUUUUUUUN!) ;) or vs vamp dump every go damn thing and hope u come out on top,Beaten many high rr dem vamps with heals in chambers and powless loltaps when using ml8 ml2 then heal chamber then loltap until can chamber dump again atleast at higher rr when got some toys)
Taking on 2 3 even more id say Bd with pd slam pet and 2 healer and 1 magic pet(Depending on RR though since need som RAs to be invincible)

Valk got alot But i still think a well played skald is alot harder to beat

And lets not forget about REAVERS! op feckers :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
pre-rr5 nerf reavers.. Oh the fun of running with LD :D

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Cookie cutter Vamps where way OP to begin with. A well templated duo could take a lvl 2 keep at one point.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im suprised nobody has mentioned a well played Minstrel , i took out a rr5 wl rr11 healer today solo that got the jump on me and various melee duo's

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i would say ...Healers: stun , stun instant , stun aoe , stun instant aoe, root , mezz aoe , mezz instant , mezz instant aoe , amnesia , aoe amnesia , power regen , celerity .... i think that's enough :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lol chanters are so helpless against minstrels , dd+dd+stun backsnare spam and wait for the rps :D

I've killed so many rr11/12 lately

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Lol chanters are so helpless against minstrels , dd+dd+stun backsnare spam and wait for the rps :D

I've killed so many rr11/12 lately

I agree and if they moc you just run and wait for their timer to fade :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!

True, I thought about that thread again when I was at home and it came to my mind that necros were totally forgotten. Highly resistant to everything and LT on top of that. You just need purge 3 to get out of dangerous situations more often.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

I been thinking of something like this but didn't know how to put it but you are spot on. There will always be classes that seem to be OP when facing them because the game is designed for this.

You get an Assassin v Warlock and the chances are Warlocks will win lets say 90% of them. Now if you get a heavy Tank with 4,000 hp then thats a complete different story or a caster with NS and nuke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom