Daoc drug use survey

Have you ever doen any of the below listed options, answer with the "worst" possible

• I play daoc under no influence

Votes: 150 33.6%
  • I play daoc under the influence of sugar

Votes: 98 22.0%
  • I play daoc under the influence of caffeine

Votes: 151 33.9%
  • I play daoc under the influence of alcohol

Votes: 161 36.1%
  • I play daoc under the influence of marijuana

Votes: 67 15.0%
  • I play daoc under the influence of cocain / E / heroin / hard drugs

Votes: 51 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ah yes, you can make an oil extract which is pretty strong stuff. but i wouldnt inject that stuff. lol. you would have be suicidal if you wanted to do that.
that looks out of date though. it has c.bis has a class b drug still.

also something else i just realised about what you said.
for a dealer to put anything on a cannabis bud, then its going to make it more expensive for them to sell it than its worth. i think the only time thats gonna happen is if you did it your self.

Syri

FH is my second home
my personal view, is go ahead and stick what you like in your own body, it's yours after all, but saying that, i would still advise to know just what is likely to happen, but also what can happen.
I'm not perfect myself, and would never ever claim to be. Sure, i've not taken any "hard drugs" or smoked weed, and don't intend to either. but i do like the odd drink, and i consume a fair bit of caffiene and sugar if you're counting those.
Guess my point is, live as you yourself like, but try to know what you're getting yourself into before you get in too deep at least. End of the day, we're all different, enjoy different things and cope differently to different things, so it's up to ourselves what we take in and what limits we want to try to push.

tris-

Deld said:
Drugs are for failures......mmmmmk?

lol, you give people who oppose drugs a very bad name.

the tossers club is out the door, hurry along now.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I didn't know codeine was a controlled substance. You learn something every day. I'd heard of it re headache tablets, but thats about it.

- You can extract codeine from paracetamol through cold water extraction
- Codeine and paracetamol at higher doses may cause liver damage
- Codeine and ibruprofen can cause kidney failure
- Codeine and aspirin can lead to internal hemorrhaging

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
I quite regulalry play DAoC while utterly trashed on Vodka, tend to be when in an RvR alliance Battlegroup and ill start shouting things at people.

Managed to score a free MP steeple hat off of Favail when I was wasted on my Birthday, sorc still wears it :p

Fave thing of being drunk is trying to type incoming, you get all sorts of crap outta me....

Funniest thing in the world to be in a grp with me when I start drinking.

HAIL THE ALE!!!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yes, 12% of daocers play under the influence of heroin and coke.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
I admit Im no math pro, but the poll Procentage seems alittle strange tbh.
not that I know how these polls work all to well either, but I thought it would be 100% if you put it together =P

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'd say the actual hard drug use is significantly lower than the poll percentage indicated. If you're an H-addict, you won't be playing DAOC. You would have already sold your computer to buy more gear.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Aah nevermind, has multiple choices yes.
Guess that have something to do with it.

tris-

Haggus said:
Sugar is better than them all. It has to be said !

ye its great its only responsible for the following -

diabetes
tooth decay
being over excited
tiredness
attention problems
obesity

lol.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
ye its great its only responsible for the following -

diabetes
tooth decay
being over excited
tiredness
attention problems
obesity

lol.

Tris just go somewhere else tbh, sure there is possibilities of everything leading to things, but ffs, things like sugar don't even belong in the same poll as the other stuff, and not caffeine either tbh, and having that as an argument atall is just stupid.

I thought you had realised something from reading the thread, beliveing you actually realised how dumb you are, if I hade made posts like you I would never post again really, but considering how it seems you think from looking at your posts I guess it aint strange.

And me posting this is also stupid tbh as there is no point argueing with someone that havent been able to comprehend even abit of what has been said here.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
I thought you had realised something from reading the thread, beliveing you actually realised how dumb you are, if I hade made posts like you I would never post again really

your posts have been just as stupid as his, just in the other extreme :twak:

tris-

Elrandhir said:
Tris just go somewhere else tbh, sure there is possibilities of everything leading to things, but ffs, things like sugar don't even belong in the same poll as the other stuff, and not caffeine either tbh, and having that as an argument atall is just stupid.

I thought you had realised something from reading the thread, beliveing you actually realised how dumb you are, if I hade made posts like you I would never post again really, but considering how it seems you think from looking at your posts I guess it aint strange.

And me posting this is also stupid tbh as there is no point argueing with someone that havent been able to comprehend even abit of what has been said here.

how much up your own fucking arse do you want to be? every post you make, you try imply you are better than everyone else.
i have read everything that has been posted, i have understood everything that has been typed.

tell me why i am dumb - tell me how much research YOU yourself has put into drugs to make such an 'informed' (and by informed i mean 'no fucking clue') oppinion?

how can you say i cant comprehend what has been written when blatantly there is nothing complex about it and even YOU can understand it when you arnt english? i can certainly comprehend everything that has been said here.

when you make a point, its not even really making a point. you just trying to force you own version of facts on everyone.

all you do is call people idiots, try to undermine what they say and make out like your a big wig on everything. here is some news for you bucko, your oppinions are not facts. what YOU are calling facts, are infact, not facts either. its your own shit that you make up and try to make everyone believe.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
I admit Im no math pro, but the poll Procentage seems alittle strange tbh.
not that I know how these polls work all to well either, but I thought it would be 100% if you put it together =P

yeah, I was kinda under influence while making the thread, so made it multiply choice poll, its kinda flawed, but made one hell of a discussion :D

on topic: I have now been clean since whenever

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
yeah, I was kinda under influence while making the thread, so made it multiply choice poll, its kinda flawed, but made one hell of a discussion :D

on topic: I have now been clean since whenever

ohwell, guess it dosent matter, and multiple choice is the way to go still I guess as most probably do several things, still I don't think that Sugar and Coffeine can even be compared to the harder stuff, still the poll wasent really about that so..

..still some people seem to think that you can compare these things to eachother, and that silly, calling someone missinformed and comparing these things is just rofl tbh.

have had several mates checking this thread and laughing because they can't understand how someone really can be so dumb, and no Im not insulting everyone because many that have posted have actually seemed resonable even though admitted to using whatever, but this Tris dude is just to much really.

And Tris, I have never said I was better then anyone either really, just stated what I think, you just make up your own things really.

he don't even seem to remember previous posts, na Il stop this now before I get the thread locked or something =P

tris-

Elrandhir said:
And Tris, I have never said I was better then anyone either really, just stated what I think, you just make up your own things really.

pull your head out of your arse and read how you have typed things.

you talk like you are some kind of elitist prick.

pop your head back up there now.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
heh, well I think Im going to do what I said ages ago, and stop posting, have gotten many rather positiv posts in here also, hope those who are clean stay so, and those who think about taking any harder drugs, don't.

Best to not take anything ofcourse, "but thats probably wishful thinking".

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
people must be seriously sick if they feel the urge to do drugs whilst playing a computergame... thats just my pov ofc...

tris-

Elrandhir said:

in your obviously 'educated' oppinon - why is it wise to take nothing at all?

there is another problem that you present, you TELL people what you think they should do but you dont even give any reason at all.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
heh, well I think Im going to do what I said ages ago, and stop posting, have gotten many rather positiv posts in here also, hope those who are clean stay so, and those who think about taking any harder drugs, don't.

From being aged 17-26 I took every drug available apart from Herion, it's not something I'm proud off as there was some bad times involved too, however it was my choice and my life to make that decision in.
I'm 30 now and only stick to drinking and the odd bit of skunk, but I agree here with Tris that IT WAS OUR DECISION.
I don't condone drugs in any way and have never stole a thing or pushed drugs onto someone like a chav, but I feel Elrandhir you are somewhat uninformed on drugs etc or people in general what actully take them without other peole knowing in there life.
I think if your so concerned you should work in a rehab clinic, but with the attitude I've just read I doubt you'd get very far.
I will give you an example:
I drive to work in rush hour and some guy gives me mega road rage....I'm stone cold sober so I lose my head too and a possible fight could happen.

Now if I'd smoked a joint, more than likely I would have flashed him in etc and laughed it off.(not that I drive stoned!)
I smoke privatly in my own home and there is a reason the goverment here in UK downgraded it to class C, and that until 1979 you could get it on precription for MS etc here.
So I am an idiot for smoking it or are you the idiot for being so opiniated and not realising it's a big world out there and people choose to do what they like? :)

A

Aoln

Jimmi said:
people must be seriously sick if they feel the urge to do drugs whilst playing a computergame... thats just my pov ofc...
I have a joint everyday before i go to exp, the only way it makes it bearable ;)

In RvR it just makes me play crap, lots of fun though :p

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Ezteq said:
tbh anyone who remembers me in game should have horrific recollections of me logging on and going "weeeeeeeeeee im pisssde woh wantsto grop?"

tbh u should of said .. does any1 remember me loging in and NOT going "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im pisssde woh wantsto grop"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom