DAOC: Bounty point changes

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
i can finnaly get my Infil working.
quit playing it after SI release so it just have a SI temp :<
But being rr5L7 will get me some ml's and maybe some clxp after i pl'd my artis.

only thing that sucks about this is there is No rvr exept some zerging back and forward left on the server :<

Cluster dyvet with ze germans now imo so the game will be playable again for all of us not wanking to start from 0 overthere.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
This quote does nothing more than please the counterstrike toobstrikers of DAoC. :m00: DAoC almost turned into cs had the gimps not gone home but still there is an element of those toobstrikers left here :(
Sadly old pal Dyvet was cleaned out of both those and decent players, the few remaining I pity as most are damn nice people, but making the game as a whole too easymode is ruining it. Makes me wonder if EA have been hosting the freeshards tbh.

Davejohnson

Banned
someone is bitter cause he spent all his time in pve instead of pvp :)

you actually think its the achievement that counts and not that fun you had while doing it?

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Ok..

This is a sucky PvE Game.
This is a great PvP Game.

PvP Grind for PvE Rewards > PvE Grind for PvE Rewards.

Finally they realised people plays daoc for its RvR.

So to the ones whining, shut the eff up.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ok..

This is a sucky PvE Game.
This is a great PvP Game.

PvP Grind for PvE Rewards > PvE Grind for PvE Rewards.

Finally they realised people plays daoc for its RvR.

So to the ones whining, shut the eff up.

Love you fatty!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Sadly old pal Dyvet was cleaned out of both those and decent players, the few remaining I pity as most are damn nice people, but making the game as a whole too easymode is ruining it. Makes me wonder if EA have been hosting the freeshards tbh.

I doubt it, I am led to believe even the population on those servers is dying off due to a lack of ideas from their own GM's etc. But less talk of those the better :)

Jonnyx

Fledgling Freddie
in my opinion the bountypoint patch destroys a part of the game...

over time its boring to do just pvp, some big events like mls are nice

and finaly if you ask me the prices in the housingzones for ml or artefact items will rise up cause nobody will do a ml anymore. that means no new rare items like ml 7.10 cloack or other stuff wich people want for there template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom