'DAoC Art'

Outlander

Part of the furniture
dwarf looks like its half chimp by the looks of those arms, and the prancer in the middle looks overjoyed at his new tights :eek6:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Outlander said:
dwarf looks like its half chimp by the looks of those arms, and the prancer in the middle looks overjoyed at his new tights :eek6:

Ever SEEN a spiritmaster ingame? Puffy little buggers with their "man spirits". Spirit---> :wij: <---runie. Just to make it clear :D

Oh and Roo, when have i managed to stay away from a thread too long *snickers*

Noticed this one hasn't been posted. Or i'm blind. But it's the best troll piccy i've seen around:

sack.jpe

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
totally amazing o_O

How do the people do that pictures? on pc? wich program? or they draw on paper and scan? there are some with really incredible quality :D very very very very very nice ones

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
does anyone know where to get hold of farien nowdays? not seen him ingame for quite a while :<

and this thread rocks, lots of great art :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Jaison X said:
totally amazing o_O

How do the people do that pictures? on pc? wich program? or they draw on paper and scan? there are some with really incredible quality :D very very very very very nice ones

Allot of it is done by first scetching it by hand, then scaning it, and use an image editing program to color,shade and make all sorts of effects.

Then there is the stuff that is done by hand, and only by hand. now thats amasing stuff if the artist is talented.

And ofc you have the 100% computer graphics. takes allot of talent to do this to, but i personaly think that its more artistic to draw it by hand.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wow some truely awsome talent around guys, very inspiring and lovely stuff!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
aye some really good pictures here, I have a great respect for someone who is a great artist, only wish I could do it myself. Though whenever I draw I can never get it to look the way I want :|

relaxed brain or something probably.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
DocWolfe said:
aye some really good pictures here, I have a great respect for someone who is a great artist, only wish I could do it myself. Though whenever I draw I can never get it to look the way I want :|

relaxed brain or something probably.
tbh doc my paintings all look like they were done by a 5 year old but i like them because theyre of things I like, personally i think its so sad when people wont paint or draw or do something because they are embarressed of what they make, its all good.

(just so long as you dont try to pass an unmade bed off as the creation of the centuary tbh that does make me shudder)

Rubberchicken

Fledgling Freddie
:d

Following on the previous drawing of a keep raid here...

Attachments

• Keepfight.JPG
    Keepfight.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom