daoc 1.62 patch are you tempted to play?

M

mid_Efour

mates daoc rvr is so shit, its slow its boring, the target is not in view, if you die its at least a 5min period of uselessness, its laggy laggier than ps, its zergy, its unplayable without a buffbot, its 7 hours in an epic dungeon to /random 100: 14, its fiddly to use, its random number generated BS.

:knight: + :merlin: + :viking: = :bore:

P

[PS]Venom

I've actually gotten back into DAoC. I've found quite a good roleplaying friendly guild and having LOTS of fun with guild ran events.

I rarely RvR - so perhaps that's what's allowing me to stomach it ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

My sub is still running... patched it to 1.62... then thought "naw, it's boring" and uninstalled it completely. :)

T

Teh Krypt

I thought I could start having some fun with the /level 20 command. Seems not :).

Thidranki is zerged to heck by albs and mids, as a hib you can't play anything but a stealther or you have no chance. The people there are also newbs and its no fun to die because of someone else, so you need a stealther to go solo.

Thought camlann might be good too, seems its an endless zerg of roof campers. GoA still wont reply to me on if this is a bug, as meele classes cannot hit the campers, and can't get up without speed. (Also mythic have tried to block a few ways of getting up).

Sicko, pm :p

Users who are viewing this thread