Damini!!!

S

'Shy

Yeh but it's the only, err, *sideways* poster I've got. All the others are the other way up so won't cover the window properly. I tried putting my Newcastle Brown Ale tin poster up but trying it was like, well, trying to put something square in a round hole :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Is she? You lie! She is...umm, how old is she? I thought she was 26 or something. :/

She's still damn yummy for her age (whatever it might be).

B

Belsameth

come on! she was ancient back in the days when I was still a kid...early last century or something :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Dammit! Does that mean you are younger than me? I'm sure she wasn't that old when I was growing up.

S

'Shy

She's gotta be mid 30's by now. Hmm, lets see, she was in Neighbours when I was at middle school, so that'd make me, err, 12 ish. And my friend Melissa was mad on her, thought she was great, I thought she sucked... stupid pop tart songs tbh. Ohh but then she blossomed and got sexeh, and I err, started to like her then :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Mid-30s?! :-o

~cries~

Hmm, Winona Ryder is getting on a bit as well. Bah! By the time I come into my mega fortune they will be crabby old wrinkle pusses in a nursing home. :(

S

'Shy

Yeh but Avril Lavigne will still be quite young and kitteny. Ooo talking of which, I saw Atomic Kitten on the tv today. Shame they grew up :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Avril is kinda hot but I would have to kill her for her crimes against music before I could pursue any form of relationship. :(

B

Belsameth

at least the torture part could be fun...and she deserves months of torture first...:)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

My torture chambers are fully booked up for the next 150,000 years for every single person that has been involved in the Pop Idol programme and all of the spin offs it has spawned. :( Can I use your chambers? :D

B

Belsameth

Sure, mine's quite big...about the size of a medium city, I'd say (and with just as many inhabbitants :p )

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Belsameth
Sure, mine's quite big...about the size of a medium city, I'd say (and with just as many inhabbitants :p )
Pfffft. Amateur.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~jealous~

My dungeon is sucky old skool! All the jailers have leprosy. Its soo gross some times. One guy will be flogging a prisoner with a steel cat'o'nine tails and then his arm will fly across the room. I really should invest in a health plan or something. :/

B

Belsameth

Quality not quantity Ekydus, a lesson you should learn well ;)

E

Ekydus

Dungeons are not about quality you fool!
You hang people by their nipples at 25 ft in the air until their feet can touch the ground, then you play "Black Eyed Peas - Where is the love?" over and over until blood pours from their ears.

And that's just the aperitif!

O

old.Dillinja

I thought dungeons were used to make people say incriminating things about themselves or other people.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

n00b. Torturing someone properly requires a creative mind. You have to cater your plans for each person individually. Every man, woman or child has their own different breaking point and the voyage of discovery for each one is the whole reason one becomes a torturer. You have to take them to the brink of insanity, wallow in their exquisite pain and suffering, bathe yourself in their agony...and when they finally crack, you take them down and give them a nice hot bath and some food...before starting all over again. Sweet. :D

O

old.Dillinja

I am impossible to crack. No amount of mental or physical torture would ever break me.

S

'Shy

Oooo I loved that episode of Angel where that dude tortured him by hanging him up and shooting holes through the ceiling so that the sunlight came through and sizzled on his sexy arms... mmhhhh...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE GIVING HIMSELF A HOT, NEKKID OILY MASSAGE IN FRONT OF YOU!!

S

'Shy

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :puke:

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'd close my eyes and imagine him being shot several times in the head. Mind over matter you see.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...okay, how about...

HOT NEKKID MEMBERS OF BOYZONE WAGGLING THEIR WILLIES ALL OVER YOU WHISLT YOU ARE PINNED TO THE FLOOR AND HAVE YOUR SCROTUM SEARED WITH A RED HOT POKER!!

I seem to remember that broke JFK when he passed through my dungeons on his way to the third level of hell. :)

O

old.Dillinja

Ahhh damn that is pretty bad. By that point I would bust out of the torture device and proceed to rip off the Boyzone guy's heads and shove them up their asses.

I would then have a fight to the death with the Devil himself and become supreme ruler of Hell.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea, most of my subjects suffer massive delusions as well after being under my expert control for a few mins. ;)

O

old.Dillinja

I think you are the one who is dillusional, my fat-headed friend. ;)

I have contacts in high places, one of them being the Grim Reaper.

C

Coim-

What is it with people spamming when I'm not here? :eek7: And the whole tortute thing... is so mid 1600's. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom