DAD, APA, who won?

O

old.Napalm

In reply to Crash&Burns comment...

U beat GEF (doesnt count, they dropped out) and TFD? U lost to DAD, MCP and TF? Total points 3

DAD beat u and lost to MCP, TF and TFD. Total points 3

Therefore ur tied on points, correct? Their cap record is not correct (i've seen the demos against you) and they beat you, so technically, they r above you ;)

W

watcher

Its ture its true

Having checked my stats DAD are above APA in the standings.
Well done to monty and the lads at [DAD]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

well thats not what the standings say are they,even so that comment was in jest hence the "hehe" at the end or do you guys not see that?

and if you take a look at the difference in captures we are ahead by one point and i belive they only have gef to play as well so that will be a default win,but we will still be above.not that i really care that much,were just happy to not at the bottom bearing in mind all that crap thats happened in the clan the last few weeks.

for a team in which only one person had previous league experience,had hardly no training as a team and no gameplan due to internal problems.do you think thats such a bad result???

we did play tfd and scraped through.
but please bear in mind apart from 2 players in the tfd match we are all 56k.and i don't think thats such a bad result for 56k'ers!

oh and btw if you check the voy_2 map demo you will notice that it was near enough 5 v 3 all the way through as two of our team kept pinging out,tecnically we were always 1 man down.i know you can't disallow the game but i don't think it was a fair result regardless.lets wait till next year :)

D

[DAD]Monty73

I thought I would put record straight! The following information is factual from the APA Vs DAD Demo taken on the VOY2 Map!

The demo is recorded from my point of view and therefore only shows the scoreboard when I get killed! For that reason we can only get so much info from the demo!

20 Minute Game CTF_VOY2 Beta Station......

20.00 Mins 5 v 5
17.43 Mins 5 v 5
16.25 Mins 5 v 5 (1 APA Player at 999)*
10:28 Speedy requests 1 DAD Spectate**
8:54 Mins Dad drops a player***
6:20 Rabbit Says APA 3 v DAD 4
4:31 Back to 4 v 4
3:52 [DAD]ManWalking Joins****
2:53 [DAD]ManWalking Spectates
1:20 [DAD]XenoMorph Spectates
0:00 Game End Rabbit gets MVP lol

* In a frantic game of EF its difficult to keep you eye on everyone’s ping. We were also not told that 1 APA was at 999, I assume APA didn’t notice either as they didn’t say anything.

** You will notice that I call for one of our players to drop. Again in a frantic game is not always possible to read the messages.

*** The time between us first being told to drop a player and us doing so is 1.34mins

****I do not know why MW rejoined I can only assume its because he saw 5 in the APA team, don’t know!

One thing I will say having looked at the Scores during the game is, APA were hampered by a couple of players with 999 pings, although not at the same time as far as I could see. I didn’t notice while we were playing that you had this problem.

If you would like a rematch on the same maps, or different ones, [DAD] would be happy to meet up again!

You can download the demo from the following link: http://www.dadclan.fsnet.co.uk/eliteforce/downloads/ if you have any problems with the zip let me know, it was zipped with WindowsXP.

[DAD]Monty73

P.s. I know you all probably know this but here is the rules of the league regarding pings and teams.......

Server ping
Barry’s world servers are well known and all teams should know what to expect with regards to latency.

Timeouts
If your team does not have substitutes available then the game must be played on in the hope the timed-out player returns. The opposite team (if it wishes) can drop a player to even the teams, Only the admin can make the request for this, however the admin does not have the power to enforce this. The priority is to keep the game flowing.

With regard to the final score, if we weren't credited with our total score then the admin was wrong as they do not have that kind of power. But I don’t really mind one way or the other, the League was fun :clap: pings aside :(

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

yeah theres no hard feelings monty :) what i said was just a joke (we all have to have some kind of rivalry even if it's not a real one lol).

yeah sure at somepoint we can do a rematch,but not at this point in time.theres far too much going on in the UK squad for me to arrange a match.lol i'll give you a run down on whats happened.death dropped from the captains spot 1 day before the TFD match which left me to do the job.i've had to sort out a new vice and some other roles within the group.we've had two good players leave (one went back to his old clan and the other.................well he just disappeared lol) unfortunatly they were both defence and thats left me struggling trying to get the rest of the defensive team up to scratch etc etc.excuses,excuses i know lol

ping problems are part of the game i know and to be quite honest i can live with that but only when it's not a match lol.unfortunatly we didn't even know we were allowed spectators until the match against TF (one of the reasons why death dropped was because he couldn't communicate with the team) if we had know this it could of been simply resolved and this minor detail wouldn't of happened so i do appologise for my predecesor failing lol

anyway if you want to mail me about a little friendly or something just mail me or goto the "new look" website at the apa clan website and theres a link somewhere there to arrange a match.

anyway take care and i appolgise if i offended anyone with that comment,it was purely meant in jest.

O

old.Asterix

Well watxh out next season APA as i have joined DAD clan!! W00t!!

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol i think you guys should watch out.just got me two ex-clan recruits muhahahahaha :)

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

now asterix.............your not saying that we are going to be scared of one man are you?? lol

all thats going through my mind at the moment is the old mighty mouse theme............"here he comes to save the day" hehe

S

superfox

I would just like to say welcome to the Clan Asterix. With Asterix on our side we will become a force to fear. Me , Monty and Asterix etc . wow. Division 4 watch out!!!!!

;)

[DAD]Superfox

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol i wouldn't get too hopefull,i can't say who at the moment but you guys will find out soon enough muhahahaha :)

oh btw is is the old {AS}Asterix?

W

watcher

Dont tell me it zippy and george from rainbow or is it two of the teletubbies lol :D ;) :p

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Asterix

LMAO, ahhh well, and yup it is ex AS asterix.

APA?? Is that the clan that i have much fun kicking their arses in public servers???? I think it is......

And DAD 'may' have a few suprises for ya as well!!!!

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

no actually it's bungle and geofrey(sp?) lol

oh and by the way asterix so what if you kick some of our butts on clan servers that don't mean shit.chances are you haven't played half our clan on a public server.i think someone has got thier ego firmly up thier ass lol

we will see,we will see :) hehe

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol can ego's get so big they............

eventually burst? lol

O

old.Asterix

ROFL, well you've got to be confident... hehe

O

old.Soupeh

Yeah, but not to the point of appearing like a total prick.

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

i think soupeh has got it in one :)

over confidence can also be a downfall

oh and smithy.................shut it bitch lol :upyours:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol maybe but not at this point in time. we will just have to see next season :)

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

well im busy sorting alot of things out and he maybe good but not good enough to take on 3 of our members so whats the point?
i say lets wait until me and monty get round to arranging a freindly match 5 on 5 then it will be fair.
APA play the game for fun,not to play to make someone look stupid.mind you then again he's already done a good job of that :rolleyes: lol

O

old.Ping^Spike

Originally posted by Asterix
Well watxh out next season APA as i have joined DAD clan!! W00t!!

God help [DAD] clan then.

Every clan Asterix has ever played for has collapsed/disbanded for some reason or other...

O

old.Asterix

ROFL @ pingy, thx for the support m8!! LOL

Hey i have only been in 3 clans:

FI - Who knows?? Zeta just decided to split it up, something to do with hiren i think

GUN - decided to concentrate on CS

AS - I am too busy with my new baby daughter to spend the time needed to run it properly and Probed just decided he'd had enough. This is the reason i joined DAD....

Anyway this thread was about a DAD vs APA match, all i sodding said was watch out APA as i have joined DAD. I didnt exactly mean "were gonna win Div1" etc etc

pahhh never mind eh......

p.s. APA if u want a 3v1 i aint worried could be a laugh

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

3!!!!! bloody hell lol
you know all that moving about could cause problems hehe you may not be compatible yet hehe
and the 3 on 1 isn't going to happen mate lol even i won't stoop that low no matter how good the player belives he is ;)

O

old.Asterix

Hey, do u lot think that I think i am good???

ROFL, i think i'm shit, i used to let AS members play instead of me because i thought we had a better chance!! LOL

M

mr.Blacky

at Asterix congrat with your daughter, about u being good hell yeah everyone is born good (hehe what deep not:clap: ) but APA got Hiren (i think) so FI is split up between APA DAD (I know there were more members ;) )
But 3v1 could be fun or at least disi tdm :clap: 3 same players vs a couple div people to see who better is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom