Da Meanest An' Greenest [Recruiting]

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
About Us:

Da Meanest An' Greenest guild are recruiting! Our guild takes part in RvR and PvE activly and so far we've succesfully managed to kill many keep lords and claim a keep for ourself's. We have also cleared out most of Mount Gunbad and we activly run PQ warband's.

The guild itself consists of 80+ active members, level's ranging from 10-30+.
The guild has achieved guild rank 14.

We are also the founding guild of the alliance Legion of Destruction.

Guilds currently a part of this are:

Eye of INI / Divine Retribution

(If your guild is looking to be part of a powerful alliance and you feel your guild would contribute to our alliance send me a /tell ingame)

We have a 50 man ventrilo server + a website:
Da Meanest an' Greenest Home - GuildPortal Guild Hosting

Rules:

We are not a strict guild but we do ask that you behave yourself and treat other players with respect whilst you are a part of the guild.

Some Background:

Da Meanest An' Greenest was started by my myself, my brother and a couple of close friends. We have all experienced running successful guilds in the past on MMO's such as WoW, AoC & LOTRO. We have always believed that our main aim should be to provide a fun and active atmosphere so that our members can get the most out of the game and above all else enjoy the game.

Contacting Us

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, send a /tell or mail to either myself (Gorzgat) or my Brother (Cronos). You could also leave a message here or on the forums.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and i hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom