Cyberpunk 2077

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Released purely for the Christmas rush, it was a horrible gamble on their behalf given they absolutely knew these problems were present. They have to No Man's Sky it now to gain the trust back I reckon.
Wasnt the witcher mostly like that also. They patched it a lot from release

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Steam wouldn't give me a refund so uninstalled it. Hopefully they do a No man's sky on it and actually end up with a decent game at the end of it.

I have absolutely no appetite for No man's sky after being an early adopter but apparently it is a completely different and much better experience now. I want to enjoy Cyberpunk for what they intended it to be, not what it is so I will wait and chances are I will have a much beefier graphics card by then too!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Steam wouldn't give me a refund so uninstalled it. Hopefully they do a No man's sky on it and actually end up with a decent game at the end of it.

I have absolutely no appetite for No man's sky after being an early adopter but apparently it is a completely different and much better experience now. I want to enjoy Cyberpunk for what they intended it to be, not what it is so I will wait and chances are I will have a much beefier graphics card by then too!
I got back to nms a few months ago and completed the main quest lines. It was not to bad. Took around 30 hours or so.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Haha thats great. I've only had 1 physics bug so far, I tried to jump into a window I had broken, and it hadnt broken all the way around, so I bounced about 200 meters back.

I ran down some steps the other day and it killed me instantly lol

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I ran down some steps the other day and it killed me instantly lol

Took a right in a bulky van and slightly bumped another car at low speed, got thrown out in to the air, way above the city.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
How about explaining the complete lack of features, poor AI and terribly designed world layout on modern machines? Or the fact that it doesn't matter what background you chose?

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Found a nice little bug today.

Minding my own business just got into my Porsche and this asian jumps in the passenger seat...

Seems some mission I failed a few days ago because this guy got killed due to a bug, is actually alive and well and wont stop getting into my fucking car and following me around...!!!

Anybody got a fix for this?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Massive patch incoming on the 22nd apparently, no official size is given yet but speculated to be almost 100gig.... lol.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Massive patch incoming on the 22nd apparently, no official size is given yet but speculated to be almost 100gig.... lol.

Given that the original PC game is only 59GB with GOG, that number seems a tad high but stranger things have happened.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Own personal stalker haha

I'm a bit gutted now, seems lots of other people have the same issue :(

Yesterday I thought I had managed to ditch him, but I was belting through Night City at 150-180mph and the tosser just appeared in my car ffs.

2021-01-20_2058_1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom