Cyberpunk 2077

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ok ok. I am going to set my hopes to ultra from the get go. Nothing else than a mix of Deus Ex and Thief will do!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Add a bit of fallout rpg elements and i might just quit the world and live off my own feces as i spend the rest of my life indoors.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just watched that looks good if theres anything like the witcher detail will be awesome

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It only has one loading screen apparently, the entire game is seamless - mind absolutely blown. I bet it's going to have some pretty brutal spec demands to play it at ultra 4k etc.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It only has one loading screen apparently, the entire game is seamless - mind absolutely blown. I bet it's going to have some pretty brutal spec demands to play it at ultra 4k etc.
Just hope it is released some time soon hehe

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Um, just sat and watched the 48min gameplay shown at E3. Oh my fucking god.

Favourite line:
I'm cleaner than a cunt at a convent.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Given how shit witcher 3 ran even on great spec systems, this is gonna be 2080ti minimum specs.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Given how shit witcher 3 ran even on great spec systems, this is gonna be 2080ti minimum specs.

Only when it was first released and had all the fancy NVidia Works shit. After all the patches with optimization fixes it ran much much better. Also remember this game is being aimed at console release too so I doubt it'll be released in the same state Witcher 3 was as it'll have to run fine on those lower spec systems.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Only when it was first released and had all the fancy NVidia Works shit. After all the patches with optimization fixes it ran much much better. Also remember this game is being aimed at console release too so I doubt it'll be released in the same state Witcher 3 was as it'll have to run fine on those lower spec systems.

But that was only with the Nvidia 'jazz' turned on, which you really didn't need right? Hairworks was cool, but not really nessecary, and a few other features that you could live without.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
But that was only with the Nvidia 'jazz' turned on, which you really didn't need right? Hairworks was cool, but not really nessecary, and a few other features that you could live without.

Yeah. Most people had to turn that crap off when it initially came out. A combination of driver and code optimizations did help with those features a lot. These days you can run W3 at Ultra with 4k resolution at over 60fps, albeit on the current generation of gfx cards.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm just going to buy it on PS4, CD Red have said PS4 get a free update to the PS5 version when its available.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'm just going to buy it on PS4, CD Red have said PS4 get a free update to the PS5 version when its available.
Nah my ultrawide monitor is better than 4k to me, and pc gfx still be better than console. Even ps5

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nah my ultrawide monitor is better than 4k to me, and pc gfx still be better than console. Even ps5
I want to play this in the lounge on a 55" screen. Most probably will get on the Xbox.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Put a hole in the wall with the pc in the room next door and put the display cable on the tv ;)
My PC is upstairs. In FreddysHouse Towers.

The lounge is reserved for consoles, Sky and Kodi.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker

Yup, I think it'll be that as a minimum. Maybe a 2070 Super at a push.

My Witcher 3 ran great on my last system that I only decom'd 6 months ago, i7 3770, GTX970, played it through at least 3 times fully over the years. The last time was around a year ago. That was hardly a top spec machine then, maybe at release time perhaps.

I'm a bit concerned that CDPR still have not released the HW specs..and the fact some much of the game was demo'd/captured on a 3090 that I suspect a 3070 might well be an average spec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom