cweep / xfied / shatterhands

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
P.P.P.P.s plz dont bring healers along to 1st floor when fighting me on top:p

yes, the main thing is I always run with healers! now, go & get your facts straight before commenting

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
mixal said:
why you always talkin about me lol?? and who do you think you are?

i wont write anything its enough to talk.
Back 'in the good old days ' VF was a good NS m8 but due to old ages and achin bones she can`t get out to the frontiers anymore.i`ve offered to push the wheelchair but the prides too strong:p :worthy:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
hroft is one of the few mid stealthers that can whine. cause he always tried/tries to run solo, not adding etc. one of the good guys :>

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Back 'in the good old days ' VF was a good NS m8 but due to old ages and achin bones she can`t get out to the frontiers anymore.i`ve offered to push the wheelchair but the prides too strong:p :worthy:

2 weeks ago = old days or you just showing how clueless you are again?

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Just to clear things up;

The original Creep (cweepy, creepy and some other toons) from mid/exc made Cweep on alb/exc, leveled and toa'd it but sold it shortly after.

So the original creep doesn't even play daoc anymore, and hasn't done so for quite a while, and therefore has nothing to do with the current player of cweep :) (or any other creep toon on mid/exc)

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
thx for ur info.
and i remember the shar vampiir not addign at start of a fight we had tahnks dude

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
lol.

have u ever tried to make a good assasin SC? with 4 skills to cap, resists balance, str/con overcaps, 400hp, 50af, and 9-10 melee/style/haste?.

an mincer dont need that?

mixal

Banned
Btw who is Shatterhand or somethin lol , they just killed me with 1 reaver , 2 scout and that lame shattersomethin than he bow me ? lmao

And i fought with a scout Whispers or somethin BG 'ing by a Theodon :D ahahahaha rvr focked realy

Marc

FH is my second home
Jergiot said:
hroft is one of the few mid stealthers that can whine. cause he always tried/tries to run solo, not adding etc. one of the good guys :>

Seen at least one video where Hroft added on fg v fg.

Svdeviant

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if every1 starts to whine about zerged or zerg or add in this forums will it be OverPosted? :wanker: ...So much ./cry about getting zerged..../release /rebuff /continue k thx bye....

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
this is my epeen

---------------------------------------->

its also the size of my penis in real life, ie fucking tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom