cweep / xfied / shatterhands

mixal

Banned
Omegah said:
gota say lol, why dont u arrange a 3 on 3 duel to sort this :p ?? sounds like a better idea than just giveing words then we will see who can back all there talk up ^^

Mixal RAAAAWWWRRR get em ^^

???????? why do i have to group for it ???? do your group and get fun if you love to. i wanna be solo.

Gamias

Fledgling Freddie
lol MIXAL u are funny :) Keep having fun and dont lie a lot cause i have soloed u many times ok tnx:D

ps: my brother next to me says he had farmed u once for times in a row with his scout toksogamias and then u logged of...

keep up the good soloing work mate :D

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
well we dont zerg as we attack a 4 or 5 peeps grp's and we dont care ...tbh we r having major fun and xfied just started playing recently!

mixal

Banned
Eeben said:
think about that next time you zerg me :touch:

Was talkin to Maramar. as i said who are you? your case closed ok??? you understand me???? i am not your forum or game friend or somethin forget me OK? now let me discuss somethin with my friends shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :touch:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
mixal said:
Was talkin to Maramar. as i said who are you? your case closed ok??? you understand me???? i am not your forum or game friend or somethin forget me OK? now let me discuss somethin with my friends shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :touch:

You are so right... my case is not closed before you stop saying you solo an never zerg

mixal

Banned
Gamias said:
lol MIXAL u are funny :) Keep having fun and dont lie a lot cause i have soloed u many times ok tnx:D

ps: my brother next to me says he had farmed u once for times in a row with his scout toksogamias and then u logged of...

keep up the good soloing work mate :D

sorry who got me? haha scout? from 1500 m after fight with 1 on 1 yes yes you got me i accept m8 CLAP :clap:

Calo

Part of the furniture
@ Knolan & trycorn and all other albs.

big mistake from me to say all albs, but there are a few ;) just like we have in midgard and in hibernia :wub:

srry!

Gamias

Fledgling Freddie
mixal said:
sorry who got me? haha scout? from 1500 m after fight with 1 on 1 yes yes you got me i accept m8 CLAP :clap:

Nope mate was from 0 range but prolly u ll say it wasnt..typical sb:)

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
i like mixal tbh coz he kills faster than other sb's hard bastard i can admit,BUT BUT my armour is inc soonish mixal....fucking expensive armour is chain!!

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
@ Knolan & trycorn and all other albs.

big mistake from me to say all albs, but there are a few ;) just like we have in midgard and in hibernia :wub:

srry!

accepted!

(P.S: i think a :fluffle: is better to use, unless youra woman ofc!)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Whos Gamias p[lay as then? btw if u wanna kill Cweep nice and fast just use energy weapons.Avoid that Mins Toysomethingorother.OMG he/she is fookin tuff <salute>.Mixal solo? <coughs>

<insert Vodkafiary 'when i was a gal it was so much better in DAOC' comment here>

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Mixal mate, dont give in to the dark side, leave this thread alone !

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ajhhh nice fights vs u3 then guys::) h8 that bloody mezz/stun tho Mar but nice sending Cweep ona fz ride.True hes not Urizen anymore tho?

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
urizen stopped daoc btw...so dont mention him again plz :)
dont think URIZEN quit daoc all together, he used to play mostly from work, dunno maybe he been promoted and cant play much :clap:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
guessing im in that fga .. Damn you most feel good an stuff because you could kill me while me an my group was fighting 2 fgs...

i know?

mb u were just stalking around and got popped by ae.

i dont remember and dont care.

An you killt me with a whorelock

said iwinstrel

You have to be the best player on this server ever

u said it. not me.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
mixal said:
You can see some stealtherz around me ... yes ! but it never show that i am zerger and i am groupin with em ...but if you zerg me , Mixal write the rules.

Mixal writes /rude more like it :fluffle:

P.S. Mixal I wub you

P.P.S SH piss off

P.P.P.S 3v1 is fair to 90% of albion

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
said iwinstrel

iwinstrel is not a 1 button noob class :p you have to use time getting a good template to have a chance ;) not like you have to think about that.. you just go out in your gray armor an pwn everybody..

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
iwinstrel is not a 1 button noob class :p you have to use time getting a good template to have a chance ;) not like you have to think about that.. you just go out in your gray armor an pwn everybody..

Aye minstrel is one of the hardest classes around! Only the extremely skilled people can kill anything with it! Same goes for Warlocks!

Please....

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dafft said:
Mixal writes /rude more like it :fluffle:

P.S. Mixal I wub you

P.P.S SH piss off

P.P.P.S 3v1 is fair to 90% of albion

P.P.P.P.s plz dont bring healers along to 1st floor when fighting me on top:p

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
iwinstrel is not a 1 button noob class :p you have to use time getting a good template to have a chance not like you have to think about that.. you just go out in your gray armor an pwn everybody..

lol.

have u ever tried to make a good assasin SC? with 4 skills to cap, resists balance, str/con overcaps, 400hp, 50af, and 9-10 melee/style/haste? i have 56 calculated SB SCs on my harddrive fyi, 6 of those were made real. any other class is much easier to SC.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
while i agree assasins are damn hard to SC, you should try doing a VW one with str/int/qui/con/dex and str cap int cap, plus ofc spell damage/range and the normal melee spd/damage etc.

ontopic, met these worthless NFmainstealthers on my lvl 49 rr2 vamp yesterday. was funny.

mixal

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
funny how mixal has a huge ego but is worthless in rvr :p

why you always talkin about me lol?? and who do you think you are?

i wont write anything its enough to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom