Cutting Edge

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
Well Cutting Edge we beat u 3 times today in odins and u had made som haxxor with the Rps we only got max 20rps on each kill, very lame of u, and material will be sent to Right now.
kthnxbye

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
How to screw your opponents by using bugs in DAoC FAQ by Fedaykin

I'm sure ppl are more likely to after you just described HOW they should do it.. moron

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Albs get suprised everytime, 5 FG and still they can't understand why they get 20 rp each. :cheers:

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
shut the fuck up and go play your savage plz

I think I'll do that, and let you sit here and explain other ways to cheat/abuse/exploit bugs in this game.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
:( things like that are real lame.
I hope there is some misunderstanding and u dont have done this CE.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Im fairly sure CE as group wouldn't bother jumping of wall to mak htem give less rp's, after all they usually kick ass over there.

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
however they did its very lame, sad to see ppl doing like this tbh.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
niether BoB nor LoD zergs. Period. they r by far the niecest bunch on alb, even tho Temos smells abit ^^

Herjulf

Banned
Treon said:
Well Cutting Edge we beat u 3 times today in odins and u had made som haxxor with the Rps we only got max 20rps on each kill, very lame of u, and material will be sent to Right now.
kthnxbye

Well, if Alifie drove i am quite shure they ran straight in to some purp mobs quite recently, which might explain the rps :)

Even thouh i must say she drives quite well, he/she also have a tendency to drive any1 into the worst mobs any region has to offer, thankfully GG is quite some way from the two MG´s :wub:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
niether BoB nor LoD zergs. Period. they r by far the niecest bunch on alb, even tho Temos smells abit ^^

I still love this comment :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Go go alb, CE would never cheat so just go with your whine somewhere else.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
no one from CE got brains enough to explain then?
not saying they cheat or something but seems like none zerging ppl only gained a few rps.

btw CE only rvr's in odins?

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Lythande said:
I'm sure ppl are more likely to after you just described HOW they should do it.. moron

oh, scared your FoTM won't get as many RP's anymore now ;)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
well, how the fuck do you explain something you know fuck all about yourself? ^^

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
Treon said:
kthnxbye

CEs never used , use or will use abuse / cheat / exploit bugs , this isnt our style and is one of our rules from the biginning .

Did you sent material ? well , you did the right , I'm not worried , just curious to know what happened and to see if we are the lame or you are.

Did you beat us 3 times ? grats , maybe tomorrow will be different ;)

Have a good day, guys

____________________________________-

Emergency Roma healer 50
<Cutting edge>

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:

We have brain enough to avoid to talk about things we dont know

Emergency Roma 50 healer
<Cutting Edge>

Meeks

Fledgling Freddie
Why should people do this on purpose, what do they gain from it?
Except banning of the account, and alot of whines on BW.

There are ALOT of bugs in this game that people dont actually do on purpose, but might happen once in a while.

Please dont come here and accusing my guild for doing anything like this, or atleast do it in a proper way, even if they actually cheated, CE has nothing to do with it. Send proofs to rightnow with named of the ones in the group instead, they will check the logs, and if they really cheated whitch i really doubt, they will get banned and you will never see them again.

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=103316

Maybe you can learn something from Kirennia, Treon

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
well maybe it wasnt on purpose, but u have to agree that its abit weird when it happend over and over with only one grp u encounter... ofc i dont accuse your guild but i didnt reacall the names in the grp that we met, so sorry if i offended your guild, i just hope that it wont happend again to any guilds in daoc. Well i sent a report to GOA last night so hope they can tell me what was wrong.

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
I was in odins yesterday as huntress and I saw a lot of DM's both by CE members and CE kills. The times when CE got killed it was almost exclusively to a group consisting of Carrera, Elahim, Zenith and some others. And for the most part it was after CE had made kills either vs hibs or albs and some of CE's members had died in those encounters.
The only time was when CE met around 3fg near GG that I saw them getting killed before they got a kill.

And the members listed mostly consist of support types, IE primary targets for others, I doubt you did'nt get full value of Meltin for example, except perhaps the time at GG.

I doubt its a bug, if you get killed, rezzed, hit and soforth your gift of rp's to your killers will be less than if not hit, not killed is my understanding of game mechanic's.

{EDITED : Changed name to Zenith
BAH by demand : Changed name Elehim to Elahim sorry just I don't normally take stock in who kills who or gets killed by who ever, to me its all just enemies.}

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Zonith lol :) its Zenith but im going to call him that from now on :)

Theres probably a perfectly reasonable explanation or just some fucked up bug.
Regarldess once again of any zerg comments (Angara being very glottis like in this thread as you can see) I believe theres an explanation that doesnt involve CE cheating.

Most of the guilds who roam Odins go FG as has been said before and i doubt any one of them would consider cheating.

If this highlights a bug then all the better for it as it can be fixed.
Please respect the fact that it can be frustrating to beat an enemy group and only recieve a small % of the spoils of war.

Im sure we will meet many more times in odins emergency :)

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Treon said:
well maybe it wasnt on purpose, but u have to agree that its abit weird when it happend over and over with only one grp u encounter... ofc i dont accuse your guild but i didnt reacall the names in the grp that we met, so sorry if i offended your guild, i just hope that it wont happend again to any guilds in daoc. Well i sent a report to GOA last night so hope they can tell me what was wrong.

How the hell did you report anyone if you don't even recall the names, sorry but that just seems....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom