Customised User Interface for DAoC

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
My friend (Gaudd) got very bored in the relic raid last night and played around with the user interface a bit - and this is what he came up with :)

blue.gif

I kinda like it, a taster for some of the toa interfaces to come :clap:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf...how do u do that? :)

still cant get all boxes transparent :( im a n00b...

/Dracus

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Transparent boxes you have to set in the Main Menu (character selection page) under Interface (I think ;)). There is Classic, SI, and Transparent.

The new ToA ones are very pretty, and that screenie up there is very nice - not a clue how to do it tho :D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh..theres a main menu o_O j/k thx m8..ill have a look

/Dracus

Jeros

Part of the furniture
How do you alter the skins and stop the game redownloading them, making them read only dont work

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
What page can you download these skins then?

thx :p

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Jeros said:
How do you alter the skins and stop the game redownloading them, making them read only dont work

Dont run the patcher.

Im not sure if this is "legal" as it is infact altering the game (im quite sure its a big nono in the EULA about it). Altho i have to admit... im using one of these skins myself :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Lakih said:
Dont run the patcher.

Im not sure if this is "legal" as it is infact altering the game (im quite sure its a big nono in the EULA about it). Altho i have to admit... im using one of these skins myself :p

ya i figured out eventully :D i thought i had edited my post exaplinging how to do it tho

Brealanna

Fledgling Freddie
ToA allows for skins and windows to be altered via XML, there have been a lot done already (check out the below link) where people have combined windows like adding the clock and compass to the chat window, adding % numbers to group mini window and also realmrank and xp progress bars to the character window.

DAoC Mods

5823175678_greiggorsmodifiedmidgard22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom