Customised User Interface for DAoC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Naetha, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Naetha

Naetha Fledgling Freddie

My friend (Gaudd) got very bored in the relic raid last night and played around with the user interface a bit - and this is what he came up with :)

[​IMG]

I kinda like it, a taster for some of the toa interfaces to come :clap:

2. Dracus

Dracus Fledgling Freddie

Nerf...how do u do that? :)

still cant get all boxes transparent :( im a n00b...

/Dracus

3. the_hermit

the_hermit Fledgling Freddie

Transparent boxes you have to set in the Main Menu (character selection page) under Interface (I think ;)). There is Classic, SI, and Transparent.

The new ToA ones are very pretty, and that screenie up there is very nice - not a clue how to do it tho :D

4. Dracus

Dracus Fledgling Freddie

Ahh..theres a main menu o_O j/k thx m8..ill have a look

/Dracus

5. Jeros

Jeros Part of the furniture

How do you alter the skins and stop the game redownloading them, making them read only dont work

6. Wiebe

Wiebe Fledgling Freddie

What page can you download these skins then?

thx :p

7. Lakih

Lakih FH is my second home

Dont run the patcher.

Im not sure if this is "legal" as it is infact altering the game (im quite sure its a big nono in the EULA about it). Altho i have to admit... im using one of these skins myself :p

8. Jeros

Jeros Part of the furniture

ya i figured out eventully :D i thought i had edited my post exaplinging how to do it tho

9. Brealanna

Brealanna Fledgling Freddie

ToA allows for skins and windows to be altered via XML, there have been a lot done already (check out the below link) where people have combined windows like adding the clock and compass to the chat window, adding % numbers to group mini window and also realmrank and xp progress bars to the character window.

DAoC Mods

[​IMG]