custom titles

B

bunn

<-----wants custom title

Local Goat Farmer would be nice :)

T

throdgrain

Brentford Resident in Wants Custom Title Outrage !!!

L

Louster

Yep because custom titles are SO INCREDIBLE and MEANINGFUL that they're reserved for equally INCREDIBLE and MEANINGFUL people that happen to have shittily high post counts from spamming crap all the time.

T

throdgrain

A plate of chicken Wah please, with special fried rice.

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Louster
Yep because custom titles are SO INCREDIBLE and MEANINGFUL that they're reserved for equally INCREDIBLE and MEANINGFUL people that happen to have shittily high post counts from spamming crap all the time.
Yes. Precisely that.

L

Louster

Aside from the "impersonating a moderator" crap I don't see why they're not just self-applicable. What the hell difference does it make, anyway.

L

Louster

I mean, seriously. "They're a bit of fun" would only be partially right, as they're a bit of restricted fun, only there for people who have had the random attentions of a moderator's whim. This makes it basically a pseudo "status symbol" which is just completely ridiculous.

B

bunn

Well tbh I was having a bit of fun, the off handed response by others is unwarranted.

I agree with Louster.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Tom
Turns out my custom title got hax3d because of my anti-bw-subs comment. Oh well, let that be a warning to the rest of you!

;)

You've already been given a new one.

Thats outrageous!

T

Tom

Hey, I didn't ask for it. Its quite nice actually, thanks Bigfoot, I'll be a good boy from now on. :great:

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by Louster
Aside from the "impersonating a moderator" crap I don't see why they're not just self-applicable. What the hell difference does it make, anyway.

I am a moderator :mad:

Lighten up m8, I was only kidding anyway .

L

Louster

Yeah I realise none of you were really serious but it's still something which bothers me. And the fact that Tom's custom title was revoked as a punishment for saying something bad about subscriptions seems absurd on two counts. First, that taking away a custom title is a punishment at all, and second that saying bad things about subscriptions deserves a punishment (rather than, say, a refutation). Or am I missing the joke? Please let that be a joke that I'm too cynical and pessimistic to recognise.

C

Custodian

When you all get your custom titles my forum issued one will be unique :)

C

Custodian

My title just changed!
Nearly 3 years I had that title, and it changes.
Not so much as a by your leave... just WHAM... have a new one.

:rolleyes:

S

Sir Frizz

Louster just became my personal hero. Down with the GAME.NET fascist regime!

C

Ch3tan

He stopped the hate as soon as he got his own title. It changes you I tell thee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom