custom titles

S

(Shovel)

I wasn't spamming - I was provided a perfectly intelligable response to S-Gray's nit-picking :)

Take a look at my post rate, then call me a spammer again :p

C

Cdr

Originally posted by (Shovel)
I wasn't spamming - I was provided a perfectly intelligable response to S-Gray's nit-picking :)

Take a look at my post rate, then call me a spammer again :p

SPAMMER AGAIN!

D

Deadmanwalking

Welcome to a DAOC posters Dream.

Well done lads you made them feel welcome :mad:

J

Jupitus

Call me an old grump, but I don't believe I can be the only one who is getting more and more pissed off with people post farming like we have seen in this thread. CoC says:

Duplicate posting & Post Spamming
The following types of posts will be considered as spam and will result in user accounts being suspended or, in certain cases, banned for good:
<snip>Pointless out-of-context replies with single emoticons or simply quoting another post with no additional comment.
Posts/threads created purely to raise post count - this excludes some threads with actual content like building up stories line by line.

Can you guys please pack it in?

S

(Shovel)

^^^

I think I did well to hold out so long before that happened..

S

Sharma

Well im not insane either, at least thats what the voices tell me.

I'll get my coat.

S

(Shovel)

clap.

clap.

clap.

Don't think I'm applauding, the Wij stains on this bloody deity couch are lethal... post count isn't all it cracked up to be kids.

S

Summo

Take it, bitch! You like that? You like that? You lucky bitch! Say it! You lucky bitch! What do you want? You want some of this? Yeah? You want some of this? Yeah, you do... yeah, you do... oh, yeah! You dirty bitch! Dirty... dirty bitch.

T

Tom

Originally posted by Summo
Take it, bitch! You like that? You like that? You lucky bitch! Say it! You lucky bitch! What do you want? You want some of this? Yeah? You want some of this? Yeah, you do... yeah, you do... oh, yeah! You dirty bitch! Dirty... dirty bitch.

Images of satan and saddam spring to mind...

T

Tom

Turns out my custom title got hax3d because of my anti-bw-subs comment. Oh well, let that be a warning to the rest of you!

;)

P

pcg79

GAME.NET SUBS ROCK! everyone should have one! im thinking about getting two!

(....anything?)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by pcg79
BW SUBS ROCK! everyone should have one! im thinking about getting two!

(....anything?)
You get a ban for using BW, it's GAME.net ffs!!1 do not mention anything more of the... old regime or you shall be zapped. Or were you talking about Barry White subscriptions?

C

Custodian

Can I just say this is the first time I have appeared in this thread......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom