Custom Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by old.LandShark
No, Murph, seriously, it's fine, he can see my point!

Wtf?? are you insulting me? You must want to be a mod really bad!

D

Damon_D

Hmmm so where do I send the tenner ??? I'm want the title " Dude with a bad attitude ".. or maybe " Violence 4 The Win " :p

Silly Git Shaman for a fiver ???

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Ok, first you need to be better than everybody else.

Then you must talk with the mods alot.

Then you yourself have to want to become a mod.

Then, and only then shall you recieve the title.

D

Damon_D

Nahh too much work..so where DO I send the money ????

could we maybe arrange that I pay with mushroom's ???

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Rubric
I have not come across you as yet flim but if you troll around looking for stuff that is in your opinion not funny or is a pointless thread so that you can post this is not funny & is spam then it may be a sensible reply in your opinion but are you not just doing it to raise your post count? Or are you like a deputy moderator?

Edit apologies if you do not do this as i said i dont know you.

Try profile and search for all posts by this user :)

I don't often post "this thread has no point" except when people ask me to of course ;)

Not a huge fan of misinformed aggressive posts towards things however... so I generally get involved in those :)

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
good point - I shall stop posting sensible replies to threads... I mean what other use can they have other than raising my post count?

I'll just contract them all to saying "+1"

Did i mention not posting sensible replies to threads? No didnt think so.

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Try profile and search for all posts by this user :)

I don't often post "this thread has no point" except when people ask me to of course ;)

Not a huge fan of misinformed aggressive posts towards things however... so I generally get involved in those :)

Im sill not sure why you posted here then???????

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Rubric
Did i mention not posting sensible replies to threads? No didnt think so.

Im sill not sure why you posted here then???????

Well duh, isnt it obvious?

He's a wannabe mod.

B

BrassMonkey

From what i've read on a few posts it sounds likes Rubrics just gone and whined at people for just being...natural.

Like your trying to stir things up, bad vibes man

M

Munkey-

Oh we were once all happy.
Till trollers came along.
Our reaction times were snappy,
till we hit that bong

T

Teh Krypt

Rubics is just using the rules of normal forums to shag the OP's and whine. :)

V

Validus

u ppl make me laugh! :)

well except rubric, stop licking cadire's bum.

O

old.LandShark

I don't think that "not wanting to be called gay five times in one thread and then in every other post you post on by someone who thinks it's funny and acceptable just because he's been registered longer" qualifies as licking anyone's bum.

T

Teh Krypt

I don't think that "not wanting to be called gay five times in one thread and then in every other post you post on by someone who thinks it's funny and acceptable just because he's been registered longer" qualifies as licking anyone's bum.

Gosh. If your gay and botherd about something like that simply put fonz on ignore.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Validus
u ppl make me laugh! :)

well except rubric, stop licking cadire's bum.

Rubric just doesnt get it.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Gosh. If your gay and botherd about something like that simply put fonz on ignore.

Not at all, I'm just saying I can't quite see why Fonz didn't deserve his warning and I can't quite see why Rubric deserves the unconditional hatred of half the BW 'old guard' ;p

T

Teh Krypt

Not at all, I'm just saying I can't quite see why Fonz didn't deserve his warning and I can't quite see why Rubric deserves the unconditional hatred of half the BW 'old guard' ;p

Ok well 1, I think Rubric is a twat, I decided this on my own not because Fonz was warned or left.

2) Tons of other people do what fonz did each day and they get no warning.

3) Rubric is homesexual.

V

Validus

tbh, i dont care if rubric is gay. but if someone posts the same thing, like everyone he doesn't like being spammers and mod wannabe's (btw he himself has 23.30 posts per day), and then crying to mods when someone flames him, thats just plain annoying, and ironic.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
1) I think Rubric is a twat, I decided this on my own not because Fonz was warned or left.

2) Tons of other people do what fonz did each day and they get no warning.

3) Rubric is homesexual.

1) This is just your opinion and really doesn't need to be expressed here.

2) I didn't see any other people saying half the shit like Fonz did, he did it as an alter ego as Halo but even that got a bit boring after a while, then he just got plain insulting, I'm not gay but his homophobic attitudes were pretty sickening to say the least. Maybe it's a Blackburn thing, that you haven't caught up with modern society yet.

3) Even if he is, what's that got to do with anything?

J

Jonaldo

Oh and I'll add another post instead of editing just to raise my postcount and look more o0ber.

This thread is boring, whiney and a bit shit now.

J

Jonaldo

Then remind me to bomb Blackburn if I ever reach any position of power, clearly too many neanderthal types still existing there.

D

Damini

And I think this thread is ripe for closure now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread