custom skins :)

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know a good website for custom skins .. tryed doacmods.com but none of them seemed to intrest me .... if so please tell .. thank you :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
if u dont like any on daoc mods .. then your kinda screwed cos i thort daoc mods had virtually all the skins out there on offer.

hence other websites would just have copys of stuff from original daoc mods site.

Sadrian

Fledgling Freddie
===> www.derida.de <===

===> www.derida.de <===

The best and most professional UI I've been using tbh
Lots of options and very easy to change. (You'll see when you use it)
Remember to DL the US version though :p

- Sadrian

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Sadrian said:
===> www.derida.de <===

- Sadrian

Funkybunny

Banned
it has that aswell.. just click the "extra sircle" up in yer righthand corner" and you can pick out all the things ya want from it there.. minibar, target, hh, ++++

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Sadrian said:
===> www.derida.de <===

- Sadrian

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
I guess its based in midguard ? .. nm :) .. but i find it v nice :) .. all the TOA maps and stuff .. thank you sadrain

Funkybunny

Banned
nanana.. its not based in mid m8
what you do is run the Mod-Setup.exe and choose realm, what look ya want and everything :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Sadrian said:
===> www.derida.de <===

- Sadrian

aye v nice looking at screenies.... but...... why is it an .exe file? all the other mods i have downloaded have been .zip files. so why is this one an .exe ? is it safe to download? virus etc etc free?

Funkybunny

Banned
its virusfree.. but it has a setup.. so you can change the realm you play, the look ya want on yer windows, what statwindows,whatpetwindows and everything

on me the exefile is in the ui file while the rest lies in custom.. just start up that stuff and go through the settings :)

Sadrian

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
aye v nice looking at screenies.... but...... why is it an .exe file? all the other mods i have downloaded have been .zip files. so why is this one an .exe ? is it safe to download? virus etc etc free?

It's an .exe file because it's a program that makes you able to choose between a lot of settings (in the UI). Instead of sitting copy/pasting files between the dirs. - The program works it out for you.
Maybe it was the reason why I said it was the most professional UI I had seen ;)

- Sadrian

Sadrian

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
its virusfree.. but it has a setup.. so you can change the realm you play, the look ya want on yer windows, what statwindows,whatpetwindows and everything

on me the exefile is in the ui file while the rest lies in custom.. just start up that stuff and go through the settings :)

One way to find out - Try it!

- Sadrian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom