Crafters and Customers!!

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok guys a nice announcement!!!

1 of my friends irl came up with the idea to set up a forum for crafters and players with needs!

I made the forum: www.darkageofcamelot.tk

The idea:
-Crafters register and aply to their tradeskill.
-I give them moderator access in the crafting forums.
-The crafters post in the sticky on top if they avalible or not

-Players can post a order on the forum, like 2x MP boots leather/inconnu
-1 of the crafters accepts the order by a confirm
-The crafter post details about how/who to contact to make the trade when the order is done.

I sometimes search ingame for over an hour to find a SC-er. and sometimes i wanna craft on my armorcrafter but then i dunno what.

I think this can work quite nice!!

Lemme know what u think about it and check out the crafter forum to see for yourself.

Gtz!!

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye but there's no real structure init, its has loads of related stuff and not really focusing on Crafter Orders tbh.

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40

already such thing

although when i return im in:)
if you look at my sig i have 5lgm's i going to be a pain seaching all forums, any chance you can change it?
and maybe when a order if confermed you just let it run out?

About your first question:
You can just register and if u wanna be active on all Crafters you just put up your crafter name at each Tradeskill. Theres a sticky on top of each tradeskill where u can type your name in if u wanna be avalible. ur name (Spyco) will appear on 5 of 6 tradeskills then :D After you finished an order you can just tell at that point to your costumer wich char he should contact ingame. And ofc. the costumer should give a contact point aswell either ingame or msn or something.

2nd Q:
If you gonna accept an order you should give some info about when you can finish it. just tell some like; its done tomorrow eve +/- 22:00 CET. Or something like that.

Its all about communication to let things happen/work then both sides know what their up to.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Necromaniak said:
About your first question:
You can just register and if u wanna be active on all Crafters you just put up your crafter name at each Tradeskill. Theres a sticky on top of each tradeskill where u can type your name in if u wanna be avalible. ur name (Spyco) will appear on 5 of 6 tradeskills then :D After you finished an order you can just tell at that point to your costumer wich char he should contact ingame. And ofc. the costumer should give a contact point aswell either ingame or msn or something.

2nd Q:
If you gonna accept an order you should give some info about when you can finish it. just tell some like; its done tomorrow eve +/- 22:00 CET. Or something like that.

Its all about communication to let things happen/work then both sides know what their up to.

i understand how it works

BUT

like many site's
some are hard to navigate round, like the microsoft site, or x-box site's(oh the irony)
others fit and work like a well oiled machine, like http://www.gamespot.com (just my opinion) sites like this make it a pleasurable experiance to visit

constructive critisism is a wonderfull thing and without it, all door hinge's would rust and fall apart(just a metophore)

as this isn't a descution about FH layout if you wish to speak more PM me or make a thead on your site

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
I signed in at your site

-> BECAUSE it's REALLY nicely DONE :worthy:
-> & because it's meant to have a future

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
i'm lgm sc - lgm ac - lgm fletcher and lgm tailor ....

I only get sc orders so the other crafts i mastered are pretty much useless.
And when my craft title is up it means i'm taking orders - if not people can pm me (which they do) to see if I feel like doing an sc order.

so I don't really see the point in a seperate forum for this...by registering there it would mean I would get alot more orders and although I sometimes enjoy crafting/sc'ing i strongly believe it will turn back in those SI days where I basically lived in Caer Diogel doing 5/6 orders a day for several months in a row...that's like....rl work... o_O

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Mandi said:
i'm lgm sc - lgm ac - lgm fletcher and lgm tailor ....

I only get sc orders so the other crafts i mastered are pretty much useless.
And when my craft title is up it means i'm taking orders - if not people can pm me (which they do) to see if I feel like doing an sc order.

so I don't really see the point in a seperate forum for this...by registering there it would mean I would get alot more orders and although I sometimes enjoy crafting/sc'ing i strongly believe it will turn back in those SI days where I basically lived in Caer Diogel doing 5/6 orders a day for several months in a row...that's like....rl work... o_O

Well pplz know u as crafter, then they know who to PM if needed but thats not likewise for some other crafters ingame. This should help pplz that dont have many contacts...

If you apply it doesn mean that u have to craft. You can set yourself availible or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom