Custodia Malacitana leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
Not all of them custodia is a very nice guild
and except from trying peeps to annoy peeeps what do u do here?
:drink:

You not left yet :wanker:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
cya hb /as it is nice to be with u. gl to the future

But ofc we wont leave the server, else hibguard will com all over on albs :p

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
You not left yet :wanker:

omg!!! you have to control when people leaving too, what a typical person? Mind ur own business first.

He post he leave b4 but is still none of ur business....

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
no i have more fun in annoying u then leaving
So in eazy words i'm staying
:drink:

Oh so you /quit thread was just an attention seeking one OH Balls I really thought goodtimes were looking up well you dashed my hopes but nevermind I can laugh my arse off with more of you /whiney posts so carry on my little roleplaying whiney Alb.

As for staying you probably found that when people found you were the whiney Alb from Excal/Pryd they thought Fuck that and put you on /ignore.

Nevermind my attention seeker you carry on :wanker:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Quantaco said:
omg!!! you have to control when people leaving too, what a typical person? Mind ur own business first.

He post he leave b4 but is still none of ur business....

OMG Mind you own fucking buisness if not leave it in a PM message for me.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Oh so you /quit thread was just an attention seeking one OH Balls I really thought goodtimes were looking up well you dashed my hopes but nevermind I can laugh my arse off with more of you /whiney posts so carry on my little roleplaying whiney Alb.

As for staying you probably found that when people found you were the whiney Alb from Excal/Pryd they thought Fuck that and put you on /ignore.

Nevermind my attention seeker you carry on :wanker:

Soulja

^^ dont know how old you are <well I am not quite bother> but u need some better education. any word expect fuck or fuck off that u may know? but I am really interested to know what you want about all the time ??

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Quantaco said:
^^ dont know how old you are <well I am not quite bother> but u need some better education. any word expect fuck or fuck off that u may know? but I am really interested to know what you want about all the time ??

i suspect he secretly harbours desire for stella and for CM. He certainly loves stalking them in his spare time of which he appears to have too much. :p

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
k let me see if i get this right, CM star to do AC cause u spanish and play l8 or like to pve keep´s cause there´s nothing else to do, u never took a relic cause that´s lamme in your point of view , just open relic gates and let the other albs do the job, but but w8 CM did not took the relic´s so u cant be blame for that right?

u AC hib/mid, cant remember how many times, random alb´s took relic´s, we took it bk prime time, "2" days after or smt u run AC again, some random alb´s take relic´s again, and this go´s on and on!!!

is it just me that find this a bit rong? like what´s the fun in taking a relic at 4am or when is no1 around to defend?? i know its a 24/7 game but i realy cant see where´s the fun in that, u and the other random albs killed this server imo!

for example, today albs got bolg, ok realm mission thats fair, but why cut hib port? o_O i realy dont understand why people get iRvR in other realm, and cut port! what u, and when i say u im not refering to CM but to albs in general, expect from that? to hibs port scath and get a boat? lol people to "lasy" to do that since NF hit the server´s :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom