Custodia Malacitana leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wica

Regular Freddie
Thx for all the nice days in HB-as. Wish u all gl and have fun and see u in game :)

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
omg bloww!! long tym no c lol well i saw u in THAT PLACE lol n u stil owning, havnt quit daoc yet? lol still bieng the best i guess lol how u bin message me back sumtime.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
omg bloww!! long tym no c lol well i saw u in THAT PLACE lol n u stil owning, havnt quit daoc yet? lol still bieng the best i guess lol how u bin message me back sumtime.

oh dear:( gosh i hate txt type:p
now i remember why i gave up MSN, well just on away all the time

one question though, how come you didn't just pm him?

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm i really like to see all the hibs in there face when there was thinking the CM was going to leave the server as we are one of the only guild there run Guild grp every evening and i think there have see like this out :eek7: heh

Long live Custodia Malacitana :worthy:

Saliandra the fire wiz

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
Hmm i really like to see all the hibs in there face when there was thinking the CM was going to leave the server as we are one of the only guild there run Guild grp every evening and i think there have see like this out :eek7: heh

Long live Custodia Malacitana :worthy:

Saliandra the fire wiz

u mean u run every morning at 5am:m00:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:

Yet u still suck so bad its close to unbelieveable.:)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Danord_durin said:
Yet u still suck so bad its close to unbelieveable.:)

you should might join em Danord :kissit: :drink: /hug

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
Interesting..What are the reasons behind this Blow? :eek7:

We have been talking for few months with the thoughts leaving HB alliance,
the main reason for us to leave is that the alliance guildleader is not
playing active anymore. Other alliances that are active on Albion are not
the kind of alliances we would like to join. We had some great time in the
HB alliance and there is no other reason then the above reason given. Its not our
plan to make the alliance that we have bigger but if guilds wanna join then i
think its no problem to join us.

Ziro said:
I guess now you can claim everyone in your alliance agrees that AC is a good idea :p

Yup we can

psyco said:
indeed...

though the point of leaving HB seems rather silly, as CM and CF will be the only people there(in there new alliance) so it'll be just as active as HB:-/ if not less active

We created an alliance with CF because CF is our guild aswell... if we did not have CF then we would be a guild without an alliance.

luribeauty said:
u mean u run every morning at 5am:m00:

Are you sure we still running at that time? I can see your not even active on the Excal/pryd server, so you dont know. Let me update you, last 3-4 weeks we have been running groups from evening untill midnight. In the weekend we run until bit later, so before you post to try to be funny make sure you dont spread false information.

For all the people that thought CM was leaving the server:
If we would leave the server (game) then it wouldnt go any better then it is now, so you wouldnt be happy if we where leaving for
#1. We stated not to take latenight relics
#2. Since lots of you post we are easy rps, and some even post that they can solo a GG cm on there own, it would be a shame if we left since you wont get those rps anymore then eh.
#3. Freddyshouse would be so empty, you guys would be getting bored to death and have to find a new guild to whine at.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Are you sure we still running at that time? I can see your not even active on the Excal/pryd server, so you dont know. Let me update you, last 3-4 weeks we have been running groups from evening untill midnight. In the weekend we run until bit later, so before you post to try to be funny make sure you dont spread false information.

Nevermind Blow people in FH can only say predict things (e.g bullshit). Pfff.... all AC = CM. tbh I dont mind to have a skills to have AC raid while machine is off. stupid people use ur eye or brain to think/look b4 u type.

Blow said:
#3. Freddyshouse would be so empty, you guys would be getting bored to death and have to find a new guild to whine at.

H a
Ha
HA.

Why don't you just quit, if not to prove us all wrong, eh mate?

:wanker:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
#1. We stated not to take latenight relics
#2. Since lots of you post we are easy rps, and some even post that they can solo a GG cm on there own, it would be a shame if we left since you wont get those rps anymore then eh.

1. Fuck off to another Server
2. Fuck off to another Server
3. Fuck off to another Server

and if you didn't get message well Fuck off to another Server

Soulja

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
1. Fuck off to another Server
2. Fuck off to another Server
3. Fuck off to another Server

and if you didn't get message well Fuck off to another Server

Soulja

What is your age Soulja?
Dont reply to my posts if you cant reply normal.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
What is your age Soulja?
Dont reply to my posts if you cant reply normal.

Didn't you get the message you want be missed Blow my old mucker infact you deluding you self if you think you would be.

Even you own realm mates think you and you Guild are a joke :wanker:

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Didn't you get the message you want be missed Blow my old mucker infact you deluding you self if you think you would be.

Soulja

tbh i dont think he cares what you think mate :D
And you really should take a cup of tea and chill out, you´r too nervous, maybe if you give normal answers ppl listen to you? :touch:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

Im posting normal text Soulja, your replies on my posts are not on topic, so please either reply normal or dont reply at all.

Ofc there will be people from albion that think our guild is a joke, but im sure there are more albions arround that dont think we are a joke.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
We have been talking for few months with the thoughts leaving HB alliance,
the main reason for us to leave is that the alliance guildleader is not
playing active anymore. Other alliances that are active on Albion are not
the kind of alliances we would like to join. We had some great time in the
HB alliance and there is no other reason then the above reason given. Its not our
plan to make the alliance that we have bigger but if guilds wanna join then i
think its no problem to join us.

so, your intending on staying small and largly inactive? same as HB then:-/

im sorry, your logic is flawed

pip

Banned
If any guilds join your alliance they need there heads looking at tbh:) as your guild as got the worse rep ever:wanker:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
so, your intending on staying small and largly inactive? same as HB then:-/

im sorry, your logic is flawed

Well its nearly the same, only we the alliance we in now are al active ;)
Some other little reasons helped leaving the alliance aswell

pip said:
If any guilds join your alliance they need there heads looking at tbh:) as your guild as got the worse rep ever:wanker:

Maybe we have a bad reputation for a few AC relics we did in the past, but on overall base
i dont think our reputation is the worsed. We choose 1 realm when we started DAOC, and we
try to help that realm, lots of other guilds dont even bother helping there own realm,
so in my view the guilds that not helping Albion or playing big headed are more worse,
so each person has a different view of bad/good reputation.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

so your even smaller? and even less active?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Don't know what to say really, maybe that I am sad that Renna joined the forum troll squad too.

pip

Banned
Blow said:
Some other little reasons helped leaving the alliance aswell

Maybe we have a bad reputation for a few AC relics we did in the past, but on overall base
i dont think our reputation is the worsed. We choose 1 realm when we started DAOC, and we
try to help that realm, lots of other guilds dont even bother helping there own realm,
so in my view the guilds that not helping Albion or playing big headed are more worse,
so each person has a different view of bad/good reputation.
Great kill all the other realms but you help your own? such a nice thing to do?:wanker:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Other alliances that are active on Albion are not
the kind of alliances we would like to join.

and that's assuming that the other alliances would want you in the first place :p

gl with the new alliance :)

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
K DAOC peeps from all the realms.

I like to set my opinion also about this post :)
CM is one of the best guild in Albion , have great pps inside with lots of experience, is obvious that have friends and enemies in this game ,thats normal.
I am happy that the CM is still running to our side Albion and one is for sure they will be active for long long time :)

I hope your new alliance to have all the best that you wish and hope more good active guilds join and be stronger as guild is.

cu in game m8s with many rps :)

:D George
Zorbas Travel

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It's sad to see a guild which in my books have done very little wrong get slated like this. So what if they took a few relics before early in the morning; blow and the rest of CM (one members at a raid doesn't make it a CM raid) stopped taking the relics early morning a long time ago yet for some reason, people are still blaming them for all the early morning raids.

If it was a simple case of only one guild doing the AC raids and no-onelse, it wouldn't be as much of a problem because they could be more easily contacted but this isn't the case. It's a small section of the community spread through a lot of guilds.

It's a shame the mud slinging contest recently has had such a misguided target towards CM because they aren't the ones to blame.

If you've got a problem with people, at least talk maturely/constructively instead of throwing about random insults.

Good luck with your new alliance CM.

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja
Not all of them custodia is a very nice guild
and except from trying peeps to annoy peeeps what do u do here?
:drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom